Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Students (3113 Views)

AGBAMI And Chevron Shortlisted Candidates For 2017 Scholarship Award / World Bank 2017 Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates A SCAM / How To Apply Ati Annang Foundation 2016/2017 Scholarship Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Students by Guru9ja(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship award for Undergraduate students

This is to inform the general public that the UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate students (first and second year)in Nigerian Universities is now open for application.*

UNION BANK OF NIGERIA in Collaboration with WORLDBANK* *is providing Scholarship Awards of #250,000 (two hundred and fifty thousand naira) to suitably and qualified students (first and second year)Nigerian Universities in different disciplines in full-time*

All Interested candidates are hereby invited from full-time degree students of the under-listed faculties, in Nigerian Universities:

Agriculture
Arts and Humanities
Basic medical Science
Education
Engineering
Information and communication Technology
Law
Management Science
Medicine
Pharmacy
Sciences
Social Science
Veterinary Medicine.

It should be noted that all year two students are expected to obtain at least a 2.00 GPA in their previous year.

Read more here: http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/union-bank-2017-scholarship-award-for-undergraduate-student-how-apply/

Re: UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Students by abasadorofgrace(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2017
I was told I have been awarded the scholarship that I should sign and forward the award letter to them and to also pay for the debit card.I did all that, but still yet I have not heard from them I also emailed them but they did not reply and its up to a month since I paid and signed on the award letter,but still yet no message from them, am starting to think that its a SCAM.
Re: UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Students by Livebygrace: 6:29pm On May 09, 2017
abasadorofgrace:
I was told I have been awarded the scholarship that I should sign and forward the award letter to them and to also pay for the debit card.I did all that, but still yet I have not heard from them I also emailed them but they did not reply and its up to a month since I paid and signed on the award letter,but still yet no message from them, am starting to think that its a SCAM.

They have scammed u. They are scammers.
Re: UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Students by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
Guillible fools errywhere.

1 Like

Re: UNION BANK 2017 Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Students by emotions1: 1:26am On May 18, 2017
abasadorofgrace:
when did u receive ur message...
cos I received mine on 8th,may and u said u have paid them like a month ago??
I am confuse here.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Jamb Profile Code Change / ASUU: Lecturers Give Update On Strike As FG Meets Major Demand / 2019 Uniabuja Aspirant Whatsapp Group Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.