Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode (26570 Views)

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / Budget: N16bn Padded In Fashola’s Ministry – Senators / Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by deomelo: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
rasputinn:

You are a good student of history and I agree with you intoto. In fact I'm baffled that people still have the audacity to compare the minister of darkness with the high flying and super performing Ambode.

In Fashola's first 2 years, he commissioned

Hospitals

Health centers

Schools

Housing estates

Power plants

Water works

Skills centers

Drivers institutes

Bridges

Roads

Water works

Please show us the hospitals Ambode commissioned

Please show us the Schools Ambode commissioned

Please show us the power plants Ambode commissioned

Please show us the water works Ambode commissioned

Please show us the bridges Ambode commissioned

Please show us the health centers Ambode commissioned

Please show us the skills centers Ambode commissioned

Please show us the housing estates Ambode commissioned

Fashola Commissioned First Of Its Kind State Digital Mapping/Geographic Information System (GIS) in Nigeria within he's first 2 years.

Fashola achieved more in his first 2 years than what tens of governors achieved in 8 years combined.

Ambode is under performing and far far behind.

I know hate is your problem, but don't let ignorance add to your problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by math2000: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
rfnextar:
that is a proof of how fashola is so incompetent, maybe he is jealous of the governor's achievement

Reason with your brain and not your anus, Airport road is FG project so stop disgracing yourself, Do you know how many times Fashola want to repair Apapa/Oshodi Expway and was deny by FG then?
Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by Dareomo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
We all knew what Oshodi and its environs used to be before Fashola became Governor and before he left we can see great transformation, this same thing to Ikorodu inward and outward, Lekki- Epe express, Ikoyi link cable bridge, Festac /Okota link bridge and the list is endless. Environmental regeneration, a blind will quickly be aware that new government was in place during Fashola era because of breath of fresh Air as a result of flower and tree planting all over Lagos State.
Let Gov. Ambode shift his performance to other area beging for government attention like Badagry Express road started by Fasola, like Lekki Free Trade Zone/ Airport.
Fashola upgraded one Public Health Centre in every LG/LCDA to perform 24 hours non- stop services to complement General Hospitals, greater sucur and unlimited joy to our nursing mothers.
Fashola has made his high Mark therefore Gov. Ambode should stop the trick of destroying Fashola's work all in the name of Urban renewal, those concrete wall, pedestrian bridge, man hole/ drainages and smooth roads in Oshodi were constructed by Fashola less than ten years ago.
Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by mapet: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2017
potent5:

There are two categories of lawyers who can be made SANs: law lecturers like Osinbajo SAN or lawyers who do advocacy in court like Akpamgbo SAN. There is no middle to the best of my knowledge. Fashola was not a law lecturer, so he belongs to the latter group (lawyers involved in courtroom advocacy). At the last time I checked, to qualify as a candidate for SAN a lawyer engaged in courtroom advocacy must have about four judgements on cases handled at the supreme Court (lost or won), judgements on several cases at the Court of Appeal and numerous at the High Court.
I have access to thousands of cases decided before Fashola became a SAN but I haven't come across decisions where it's said that Fashola appeared for an Appellant or Respondent.
Pls if you've seen any pls refer me.

Being a SAN is no child's play. That's why someone like Osinbajo stands out wherever he goes; he's known for his intellectual exploits and not necessarily as a VP. But what is Fashola known for other than as an ex-gov? What outstanding things did he do as an ordinary lawyer before he became a SAN.
Now, assuming, without conceding, that there is any other criterion for SANship in which Fashola was outstanding as a lawyer, pls let us know and stop being a child.

So I woke up and this is what I see? Boy, I think you are wasting my time
1. To keep it simple, there is a body called Legal Practitioner's Privileges Committee, a body that review and make the recommendation of those who will be SANs. I believe simple logic will require you direct your useless question as to why Fashola was made a SAN
2. There is a procedure on the Guidlines for the Conferment of the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Where in that procedure did it say a lawyer must win a particular number of cases at whichever courts?
3. What is Fashola known for other than an ex-gov? is an idiotic question. Did Fashola scale through the LPPC? if yes, then you have no basis to question his being a SAN (Meanwhile, he became a SAN almost 14yrs ago, I guess you must be in diapers by then or reasoning is)
4. When I see you mention Akpamgbo, then I must tell you that my impression is that you have little or no compass for integrity.
Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by potent5(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2017
mapet:

So I woke up and this is what I see? Boy, I think you are wasting my time
1. To keep it simple, there is a body called Legal Practitioner's Privileges Committee, a body that review and make the recommendation of those who will be SANs. I believe simple logic will require you direct your useless question as to why Fashola was made a SAN
2. There is a procedure on the Guidlines for the Conferment of the rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria. Where in that procedure did it say a lawyer must win a particular number of cases at whichever courts?
3. What is Fashola known for other than an ex-gov? is an idiotic question. Did Fashola scale through the LPPC? if yes, then you have no basis to question his being a SAN (Meanwhile, he became a SAN almost 14yrs ago, I guess you must be in diapers by then or reasoning is)
4. When I see you mention Akpamgbo, then I must tell you that my impression is that you have little or no compass for integrity.

You asked for condition precedent for SANship in the present tense {Is the [b]"number of cases a lawyer has won or lost" [/b]the condition precedent of being made a SAN?}. I wonder why you're being insult cos I gave you the criteria as they stand presently and are reminding me Fashola was made a SAN 14 years ago. Lawyers like you always find it difficult appreciating points in issue before exhibiting your self-deluded knowledge.
Instead of proving me wrong by telling us the primary criteria for SANship you are referring me to LPPC.
I just hope this is not how you practise your law i.e. not proffering superior argument and running away.
Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by TexasR: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
deomelo:

Hospitals

Health centers

Schools

Housing estates

Power plants

Water works

Skills centers

Drivers institutes

Bridges

Roads

Water works

Fashola Commissioned First Of Its Kind State Digital Mapping/Geographic Information System (GIS) in Nigeria within he's first 2 years.

Fashola achieved more in his first 2 years than what tens of governors achieved in 8 years combined.

I know hate is your problem, but don't let ignorance add to your problems.

[/s]

Rubbish, please the space on this thread is too short to enumerate Gove Akinwunmi Ambode's achievements
Even if action governor Ambode's achievements are written all over your body,you'll still choose not to see them,so why waste anybody's time

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by deomelo: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
TexasR:

Rubbish, please the space on this thread is too short to enumerate Gove Akinwunmi Ambode's achievements
Even if action governor Ambode's achievements are written all over your body,you'll still choose not to see them,so why waste anybody's time
[/s]

See how your ignorance betrayed you. You couldn't even answer the questions of list just 1.

This is what you get when hateful ignorant people make claims they can not back up with intelligent facts.

You are dismissed.
Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by deomelo: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
rasputinn:

No.You should stop hating on Ambode
Fashola is a failed minister, so he should allow achievers help him do the job he does not know how to do
[/s]

Hate and facts are 2 different things.

1. Fact is, Fashola delivered and achieved more in his 1st 2 years than Ambode and the rest og the governors in Nigeria combined.

2. Fact is, Ambode is far behind after his 2 years in office.

Hospitals

Health centers

Schools

Housing estates

Power plants

Water works

Skills centers

Drivers institutes

Bridges

Roads

Water works

If you are going to argue, do it intelligently by stating side by side what both men accomplished in their 1st 2 years in office.

List Ambode's achievements and I'll list Fashola's.

Let me know if you are ready for that challenge. ..but I'm 100% sure you won't, you'll run away just like people like you do.
Re: Fashola’s Ministry Frustrating Us, Says Ambode by hero2000: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
potent5:
Have you ever read or heard that Fashola won this or that landmark case as a lawyer, yet he is a SAN. That guy na only mouth e get.(shaking my head).

They must have dashed him the SAN. Maybe we should all go and get ours. Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Grill Ortom Over Arming Of Militia Monday / IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew / Gwoza Operation Unsuccessful, But Shekau Sighted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.