Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? (8443 Views)

Is It Bad To Bleep Paternal Aunty / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / I Really Has Desire To Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty..infact We Came Close . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by alwayscool: 5:34am On Mar 09, 2017
Hi i am 27 years old and unmarried, i am deeply in love with my aunty..my uncle (fathers brother wife)..she is 38 years old..she is married and have two.kids ,she is beautiful with sexy body size of 36 32 37..with medium height and slight chubby...i used to study outside of my village but goes once in a year..while i go there i am go to my aunty...i always had secret desire to Bleep her...but once we were going in car and me and my aunty were sitting in back seat of car,i near window and she was beside me,then after some time she took my hand in her hand and started to talk with me..as it was a long journey of 7 hours in car..after some time i placed my hand on her thigh..but she did not object,after some time slowly and slowly i started to place my hand in between her legs,with her pussy clearly touching my hand..i kept my hand there for 15 minutes abd she did not say me anything..instead cocered by hand,so no one can see us...after that incident frequently while i was alone with her,u used to touch every part of her body except her breasts...and she never said anything about it...once she asked me whether i have girldriend? so i said no,so indirectly she asked me,whether i had sex with my girlfriend ,then i said NO....what are chances she is interested in sex with me ...once while we were talking then.she said that ,in neighbourhood a boy was caught fucking a girl at night 2 am ?who did she tell me that neighbourhood story?can i proceed ahead..i know its bad but...i really want her...but she ready then y she is not saying directly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by HayatH(f): 5:43am On Mar 09, 2017
WTF.... Don't you have a wife?
Stop smoking leprechaun dust

5 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by gqboyy(m): 5:46am On Mar 09, 2017
This is uncool
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by linearity: 5:49am On Mar 09, 2017
Why bother to ask, you are going to do it anyway, it is just a matter of when and where.

In my village, there is an adage that states that..."Never open a door, you don't want to pass through" because once opened, you wouldn't be able to resist the temptation to pass through them, hence you have to leave those doors closed.

In your case, you have already opened the door, good luck on your efforts in resisting to pass through it, we might as well fix a date for you to do the deed here.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2017
undecided

Seun and the rest of his gang shud come and investigate this series of threads since yesterday posting Indian bodies.. undecided

This OP keep making series of stupid threads...
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by agohmamuda(m): 6:02am On Mar 09, 2017
Fake story. I wonder how some people even beliv d story sef. Op sounds like Andyblaze, Andyblaze buttoks, Fairlyusedpant, smellymouth ..... and all those funny Alaises on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Olasco93: 6:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Go and buy Intensive and Extensive English Textbook first before we advice you. You can as well buy 'Queen Premier'.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by ipobarecriminals: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2017
sad Highway to ur grave loading if u don't retrace ur step back.There death in the pot

3 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by nwakibe: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2017
You could have used the time you are wasting with your Aunt to improve on your use of English. Anu mpama.
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Onukube1(f): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2017
are you sure you're up to 27?...
I just couldn't understand anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by manmustwac(m): 6:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Since she's giving you the green light go ahead. I would do it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by alwayscool: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Here is my aunty
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by firstking01(m): 6:20am On Mar 09, 2017
Mtcheew, goan pick form for adult education.

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by joey150(m): 6:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Onukube1:
are you sure you're up to 27?...
I just couldn't understand anything
Lol... He is Indian.

Takes a special something to sometimes understand their english

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Simon0147(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Very soon u will ask us that can u have sex with ur mother sad rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Draei: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Of course, plz go ahead...

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Nickymezor(f): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Yaba left patient undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by AceDomino(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Just don't cook the cups of rice you can't finish alone

1 Like

Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Dayhorla: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
stop uploading this woman's pics now
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by popefuse(m): 10:33am On Mar 09, 2017
Your uncle father brother wife.!!!!!!
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by popefuse(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2017
alwayscool:
Here is my aunty
ur aunt is an india? Issokay
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Raintaker(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2017
HayatH:
WTF.... Don't you have a wife?
Stop smoking leprechaun dust
grin grin grin grin ;DWhat is leprechaun dust
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by nNEOo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
If I talk nau the will say....is it not you that fuckz your niece.....let me just lipsrsealed....but op if I were you ehh undecided
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by newdawn2017(f): 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Death things loading. If u don't retrace ur steps backwards or sideways no, I see u murdering d@ uncle of urs 2 take possession of his wife, or he harming u 2 teach u a lesson & keep his wife or better still destroying u both. Be warned.
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Annie939(f): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
google will give you the best answer
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by mikejegede(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
pls,stop smoking crack.its not good for ur health..if u need sex,go outside and pay for it if u can't toast..don't be an aunty fucker... it ain't cool..AT ALL..
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by chynie: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
First your english na badtttttt
are u related to falz the badt guy

ohk now two of you naaaa
cos she is enjoying it too

just stay away from her
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by NemzySeries(m): 8:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
loose man,ur desire for death is really strong......@least ure 1 man Kemen is beta dan
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by Eleniyan15: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
incest Taboo...#Endogamy will happen soon
Re: Can I Have Sex With My Paternal Aunty? by HayatH(f): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Raintaker:
grin grin grin grin ;DWhat is leprechaun dust

You don't know? shocked
It's like weed but much strongersmiley

(1) (Reply)

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? / Is This A Romantic Bedsheet Or An End-time Bedsheet (picture) / Where Do You Throw Your Condom After Fuckíng Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.