Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

5 Ways You Can Reduce How Much You Sweat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways You Can Reduce How Much You Sweat (438 Views)

6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health / Do You Sweat Alot? Checkout Natural Ways To Manage Oversweating. / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways You Can Reduce How Much You Sweat by LekkiHost: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Sweating is an inevitable physiological reaction that almost every human being will pass through. Some people however tend to sweat much more than others either as a result of the type of environment they find themselves in or because of the kind of habits they employ.

While sweating is a good thing because it shows your system is in good condition, sweating too much might make you be that guy in the office that everyone avoids because you smell like stale clothes.

If you happen to live in a part of the world (case in point Nigeria) where the weather is hot most of the year, there are a number of lifestyle changes that can help you cut down on your sweat.

Employ The Use Of Antiperspirants
Spraying yourself with so much cheap body sprays will do little to mask the offensive odour that will come with excessive sweating. The best thing to do is to purchase a quality antiperspirant to stop the sweating instead of sticking to a cheap spray to mask any untoward odour that comes off during the course of the day. Antiperspirants are your best friend because they help to clog your sweat ducts which on the long run helps to reduce the way your body drips sweat during the course of the day. You can apply them before going to bed, so that the aluminium salts that make up the antiperspirants sink in and are at their most active when you’re up and about the following day. Try Nivea for men, Sure for Men, Dove for Women or Nivea Black/White.

Wear Breathable Materials and Cotton socks
If you’ve ever worn your shoes without socks after spending a day in hot weather, you’d most likely have experienced the offensive whiff that comes the moment you remove your feet from them. Wearing cotton socks can help to wick away the sweat from your feet and combat the smell. More so, wearing breathable clothes (such as cotton threads) in hot weather will allow air pass through to cool your body and combat body sweat. Stay off polyester if you don’t want to have your clothes soaked in sweat and an odour people will berate you for. Some days, keep your feet free, try sandals or smart leather slippers for dress down days especially..........>>> https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=41.new#new <<<<<
Re: 5 Ways You Can Reduce How Much You Sweat by airminem(f): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2017
Let Me Be Straigth. This Topic Is Important To Me Becoz Of What I Am About To Type.
Usualy I Am A Calm Person And Dont Get InTo Stressful Activies, Bt Not One. Sex Or Sexual Activies Are Suppose A Cool Xpecialy With Your Partner, But When Ever I Am Sexualy Active In The Act Wit My Partner, I Sweat Vigorously, Always. This Is Disturbing For My Dear Husband.
Please Advice
Re: 5 Ways You Can Reduce How Much You Sweat by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2017
K
Re: 5 Ways You Can Reduce How Much You Sweat by LekkiHost: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Sex is a physical activity,Just like any other exercise, it will cause an increase in your heart rate and cause your body temperature to rise. Get enough of a rise and you start to sweat.Everyone is built differently and everyone sweats at different times under different conditions. I would say you should embrace the difference.. it shows you are really into what you are doing.Communicate with your partner about it.if it is still too much for you, a well placed fan or air conditioning unit can do wonders for keeping your body cool under pressure.my opinion though..hope its helpful

(1) (Reply)

Chicago Woman Becomes First Patient To Be Cured Of Sickle Cell Disease / Danger! Attention PHCN (photos) / 11 Places In The World Where Weed Is Legal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.