Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada (795 Views)

Snake Catchers Battle With Huge Python Found In Australian Family Laundry Room / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by oladimejiX: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2017
I know this is the kind of snake that Lalasticlala loves, well... Lala here is your breakfast.
See the huge python that was killed in Gbagada, here on mainland

Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Lala oo lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by oladimejiX: 9:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Mavin1:
so exactly what does your full stop mean?
just for the sake of FTC abi
Chairman space Booker committee
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2017
oladimejiX:

so exactly what does your full stop mean?
just for the sake of FTC abi
Chairman space Booker committee

I greet you my honourable Vice! grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by sipsip(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Lala, this one is fraud. Please don't oblige to the urge... It's just one picture. Could be photoshopped or stolen. Lala, fight it. Fight the urge this time... I know you can win this fight.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by psucc(m): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2017
If Lala gets to.that point, both the man and the Python all will become python
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by hotspec(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Lalastic is not taking this breakfast becos he's observing lent
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by Vickiweezy(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
E sure die say this thread go reach FP.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by doctimonyeka(m): 10:29am On Mar 09, 2017
See meat oooo

Stop destroying our wildlife nau...
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by oladimejiX: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2017
sipsip:
Lala, this one is fraud. Please don't oblige to the urge... It's just one picture. Could be photoshopped or stolen. Lala, fight it. Fight the urge this time... I know you can win this fight.
Funny you, see you urging Lalasticlala like he really eats snakes for real
besides this is not photoshop na
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by Opistorincos(m): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2017
Wawuu, this is huge, unfortunately we dare not eat snakes in my family, it's a family taboo. Snake eaters please how does it taste like?
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 09, 2017
Lalasticlala..Food don done. grin
Re: PHOTOS: See The Huge Python That Was Killed In Gbagada by femoboy(m): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
lalasnakelala

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Happy Life: The Fusion Of Passion And Purpose. / Does Family Background Really Affect One's Success? / Family Minded, What Should I Do....!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.