Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues - Pets (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (61881 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Man Names His Dog 'Nancy' After His Female Neighbour In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by jojothaiv(m): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2017
This is quite personal between Ibere and Muhammed...
I'm here enjoying my chilled fura instead!
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by internetpo(m): 2:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
yes

I read it Over and over.

He could have used the mans second name or completely let it go since he is in his territory.

But no, he had to be petty and cause trouble.
You are not only biased but very very stupid. People like you are everything wrong with this country. Yeah! Condemn the Igbo man but not the other guy that started the whole 'pettiness'.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by oaroloye(m): 4:06am On Mar 10, 2017
There is a LAW against this sort of behavior: it is called "CAUSING A BREACH OF THE PEACE."

He KNEW that his action would OFFEND Muslims, but he did it anyway.

He KNEW that Muslims had KILLED over SMALLER offences.

He KNEW that in such cases, MANY innocent lives, which had NOTHING to do with the original offence were LOST.

Therefore, the MAXIMUM POSSIBLE SENTENCE should be given to this WICKED FOOL.

EVIDENCE of a FOREIGN CONNECTION- e.g. CIA AGENTS BRIBING HIM TO START A WAR- should be diligently sought, in order to support TREASON charges against him.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2017
I think the trader should be hugged by the Muslim people.

If you believe what I said then I have a bridge to sell you in Lagos grin
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by BabyGirl114: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=stoic6ix post=54435116][/quote]
you think he's not referring to the holy prophet?Imagine you are going in the street and you see some people plating with their dog and calling it Muhammad, how will you feel? The blame is on the Igbo man and he knew what he did is gonna lead to before doing it, because of the love Muslims have for their prophet, and because of the view they have for dogs e.g Muslims touching a dog after ablution, the ablution will be nullified, no Muslim won't get mad after hearing someone call a dog Muhammad, though am sure the story may likely not be like that but truth is Nigerians should start knowing that the owner of the land has more authority, infact, in the West, its the strangers they use for rituals in the old days, strangers has no say in town, some are even turned to slaves, the owner of the land has it all. The Igbo guy is not in his LAND, in fact, he feeds off the Hausa's land. When people fights some will say, IBO gaan ni Iwo tiwa""I will show you I am from this town""my father is from this town and I was born Here """, all this statement shows that when you are in someone else's land, you must trek your path gently, he could have used some other means to get back at the Hausa man,use his other names, but he decided to use Muhammad and I am sure he knows that's the name of the Muslims most beloved prophet,He saw Wahala and he intentionally put his head there.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by olumalcolm(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2017
DESTINY41:

Bros , why you dey talk like say you nor know d kind force wey jam PSG

If that same force jam Chelsea ... Dem go hear am o oh
d kind force wey don dey barcelona all dis while wen dem dey play against chelsea nko? Bros dem no fit ooo aswear. Dat chelsea na 1 kind stubborn team.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Earth2Metahuman: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2017
internetpo:

You are not only biased but very very stupid. People like you are everything wrong with this country. Yeah! Condemn the Igbo man but not the other guy that started the whole 'pettiness'.
oh another dumb flat head. Cry me a river.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Krossbow123: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

Some people are just professional troublemakers
read d story again
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by itzemar(m): 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
martineverest:
i dont support violence...but this man got what he deserve...y name ur dog muhammad when u know the implications?

it's very clear you can't read. Or rather, you just commented based on the topic. SMH angry
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by od501: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
u do m i do u bck. how d quarrel Com Com nh
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Cityguy: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
martineverest:

Kindly read through and get the full gist. He didn't start the trouble.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by wtfCode: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
I just find a name to name my lil male dog
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
earth2metahuman:
oh another dumb flat head. Cry me a river.

Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by lilyheaven: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Goldeno:
what is this creature common go back underground you piece of sh**
Bad mouth, were are you hiding?
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Goldeno(m): 5:28am On Apr 21, 2020
lilyheaven:
Bad mouth, were are you hiding?
Hey
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by nnaetobi(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
Earth2Metahuman:
I blame the flat head who named his dog Muhammed in muslim state

I mean seriously? What is wrong with people? Out of all the names in the world, why name your dog mahuammad when you know how sensitive these people are to their religion?
us are a fòol
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by nnaetobi(m): 10:09am On Apr 21, 2020
nnaetobi:
u[i][/i]u are a fòol
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by Henrygood: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lordsocrates:

The worst of your problems is dissillusion, i am a confirmed Idiok eyen Akwa Ibom, go through my post n see...

I just pity you guys, Hate Will Be tbe end of that ur region, even here no one likes mbon/nditor unegheh
you are not an Akwaibom person,u learnt d language.And if by mistake, u r related to one ,it cud be by marriage. U r not even a civilized Great Yoruba person.You r a pure Hausa Man living at Oron.cuz I'm an indigen ,maybe u came to buy crayfish.
Re: Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues by prosper87: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / We Loved Our Dogs So Much We Forked Out £36K To Have Them Cloned(Pix) / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics)