Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple (37066 Views)

11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery / 8 Things Exceptional Bosses Constantly Tell Their Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by CONFAMA: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Fifth name is not Yoruba.

He's a Yoruba from kogi state. The Okun people in kogi

3 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by mollymotion(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2017
And who is saying geography no good
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by vannessa7(f): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2017
SmartMugu:
Where are the northerners?

where are the females, is apple discriminating against Nigerian women? I'm disappointed,lol

1 Like

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cordis92:
You forgot the seventh person.

That's Meeee!!!! tongue

Amen

1 Like

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by seangy4konji: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nigeria...I weep for my country...

If you are earning good and can afford to let your pikin study abroad and learn there?better do it fast...

Toby na correct home boy from bodija who we used to roll 247....entered same uni in ibadan at a point till he decided to leave naija for czech republic at 200 or 300 level to start again...If he was still Nigeria,he might probably be earning a fee hundred thousand now with no capability to grow doing due to system we have here...only few people are lucky....he might have derailed even if he was still in nigeria.

Now my guy is balling and oyinbo people are using his brain instead of Nigeria...who would want to kill himself for Nigeria when its man know man before you even get a job after plenty years in school even with masters unless with grace of God...

May God help Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
i expect flat heads osus to shout marginilization

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kovic08:
Not being tribalistic.. But as a Yoruba man I thought Na igbo people go full the list.. But I was dissapointed really!!
You 'thought" because you have deep self esteem issues and inferiority complex. Are you this daft to know that Yorubas and IT are like 5&6

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Na we afonja go top list na.... when no be spare part company dem dey work for..... afonja is ahead of flatron by far... don't bother quoting me because me no go reply u .

Nice one bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by shegra58: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
CONFAMA:
Final scores

Yoruba 5 - Igbo 1

Omoluabis are leading the IT and technology sector tongue
remind me of bayern and arsenal grin
CONFAMA:
Final scores

Yoruba 5 - Igbo 1

Omoluabis are leading the IT and technology sector tongue
remind me of bayern and arsenal
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Kovic08(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You 'thought" because you have deep self esteem issues and inferiority complex. Are you these daft to know that Yorubas and IT are like 5&6
I am Yoruba
I am a programmer
I am Ibadan

Whew kids nowadays. Too aggressive

1 Like

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by AshiwajuFoward: 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kovic08:

I am Yoruba
I am a programmer
I am Ibadan

Whew kids nowadays. Too aggressive

If you are abreast with the happenings in the tech scene in Naija then you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement coz Yorubas have always dominated the tech scene in Naija, especially the software side. Go to CcHub and the likes to confirm. Andela was co-founded by a Yoruba guy before attracting Zuckerberg's attention. I am even doubting you are a programmer sef for you to have said that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by YourNemesis: 12:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yoruba and computer..

5 & 6

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Kovic08(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

If you are abreast with the happenings in the tech scene in Naija then you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement coz Yorubas have always dominated the tech scene in Naija, especially the software side. Go to CcHub and the likes to confirm. Andela was co-founded by a Yoruba guy before attracting Zuckerberg's attention. I am even doubting you are a programmer sef for you to have said that.

Ashiwaju mabinu .agba tio binu.. Lomo re n posi
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by HolySteph(f): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
5 yorubas and 1 igbo. It's well. We will get there.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by eezeribe(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
exco90:
free FTC?
You can't type 'free FTC' without being displaced.. There is a secret to it.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by AntiNigerian: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
Anazp:
Flatmate is needed in Kubwa Abuja. Nice environment. your own toilet and bath. I'm a lady so preferably a lady. Call or send a text me 08095850618
hmmmm lemme say prestissimo that ...... tongue
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by murmee: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
cstr55:

There are far more Nigerians and indeed igbos in apple than that blog suggests.
That is a LIE! I challenge you to do your research, dig up their names and post on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Adeyinka12(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
I know the destrotive ZooRegion won't be on the list, all they know is backward, visionless region. Only progressive on the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Kakamorufu(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
Anazp:
Flatmate is needed in Kubwa Abuja. Nice environment. your own toilet and bath. I'm a lady so preferably a lady. Call or send a text me 08095850618
am a dude. can I?
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by murmee: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
ePUNK:
You may call most of them Afonjas..but enough respect for them.
See why education has distinguished the South Westerners from the rest of the country!!!!
Thanks to Baba Awolowo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Jetleeee: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
See as dem waste that first page

1 Like

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by LordKushmann(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
Great. But are these all the Nigerians working at Apple?
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
u guys should stop tribalistic sentiments, it has no value. it only shows immaturity and low level of reasoning. you guys are Nigerians already, theres no need for segregation based on tribal inclinations.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
I was disappointed when I came to check name.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by goryorhal(m): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
where dem dey .........Igbos..........

dem no fit near here.. no b drugs dem dey talk about nah...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by BobbyDean(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
BruzMoney:
Afonja's always leading.

what's special about this FTC?
. Can we just forget this Afonja/IPOB mess of a thing. All these guys listed above are Nigerians first(atleast while 9ja still exist) before being Yoruba, Idoma or Igbo. The Oyinbo that employed them doesnt even know they are of different ethnic background. To him they are simply Nigerians. #bethechange
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by chiefolododo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hausa sell suya , IBO are businessmen , YORUBA LEAD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Johnnyessence(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Yoruba will always be doing well in the tech and other sector. They are progressing cos they work with one heart. They worked with truth heart. The ones that maintain their honesty and dignity are always outsmart his or her mates. We should work in truth and in honesty. Not by dubious means.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
No doubt they have done great from themselves, but please remove the word Exceptional., You Make it seem as if that,s the Zenith.

What of Research and development!

None, We also need Scientists.

Until i start seeing Nigerians in R & D teams of major Tech cooperation's, I wont celebrate or even aspire to be like any of them.

Its my problem anyways...

One day i checked the names of people working in R & D team at Google from A-Z, i couldn't even find one Nigerian there

Only Japanese, Americans, Indians, Iranians, And Jewish People, Few arabs too. Not one single Nigerian.
This is sad!

1 Like

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by ahahnow: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
These are the type of men I want to marry.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by CONFAMA: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
cstr55:

There are far more Nigerians and indeed igbos in apple than that blog suggests.

Jealousy grin

Go ahead and compile your own list now grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Engineer And The Oil/Gas Career Mentality / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.