Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple (37057 Views)

11 Nigerians Who Work At Twitter Headquarters, San Francisco (Photos) / Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery / 8 Things Exceptional Bosses Constantly Tell Their Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by berrystunn(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
With Boerboel or Caucasian? undecided

Mix with others
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Yoruba translation grin grin grin grin grin grin
smartmey61:
DOBALE FUN YORUBA

2 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by highwaist: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
We need to see six exceptional traders in alaba

1 Like

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Abba5800: 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nukualofa:
When will Hausas start representing Nigeria is international companies
when you learn how to use "in" in a sentence
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Abbey2sam(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
All I see are Afonjas
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Generalyemi(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kovic08:
Not being tribalistic.. But as a Yoruba man I thought Na igbo people go full the list.. But I was dissapointed really!!

Igbo's like to do their own biz,be their own boss,no matter his small it is,not answering sir upandan.....u dig?

1 Like

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Kovic08(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Generalyemi:

Igbo's like to do their own biz,be their own boss,no matter his small it is,not answering sir upandan.....u dig?

if all the kids here can respond the way you just did, maybe all those old cargos wont be leading us... thanks
AshiwajuFoward:

If you are abreast with the happenings in the tech scene in Naija then you wouldn't have made such an ignorant statement coz Yorubas have always dominated the tech scene in Naija, especially the software side. Go to CcHub and the likes to confirm. Andela was co-founded by a Yoruba guy before attracting Zuckerberg's attention. I am even doubting you are a programmer sef for you to have said that.
ColonelDrake:

You 'thought" because you have deep self esteem issues and inferiority complex. Are you this daft to know that Yorubas and IT are like 5&6
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by AshiwajuFoward: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Kovic08:

if all the kids here can respond the way you just did, maybe all those old cargos wont be leading us... thanks

Dude what is your problem and why are you quoting me??
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Kovic08(m): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Dude what is your problem and why are you quoting me??

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by AshiwajuFoward: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=Kovic08 post=54426854][/quote]

Look here quit quoting me over stvpid shyt. I dunno, perhaps you are actually an igbo dude pretending to be Yoruba or (at worst) some Yoruba chap with very low self esteem who believes yigbo boys have to be your betters/superiors in every area of life. Just stay off my mention please.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Kovic08(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Look here quit quoting me over stvpid shyt. I dunno, perhaps you are actually an igbo dude pretending to be Yoruba or (at worst) some Yoruba chap with very low self esteem who believes yigbo boys have to be your betters/superiors in every area of life. Just stay off my mention please.
sue me please ..
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Jetleeee: 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

The guy just messed up the first page with that inferiority complex-induced post . Instead of them to just chut the fvjgk up, they'll be booking space to type nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by AshiwajuFoward: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jetleeee:

The guy just messed up the first page with that inferiority complex-induced post . Instead of them to just chut the fvjgk up, they'll be booking space to type nonsense

Ara awon ta'n wi niyen. He sounds really dumb and slow, for real. A so-called programmer making ignorant statements and doesn't have in-depth knowledge about the sector he's supposedly in. I suspect he's an impostor sef.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Jetleeee: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Ara awon ta'n wi niyen. He sounds really dumb and slow, for real. A so-called programmer making ignorant statements and doesn't have in-depth knowledge about the sector he's supposedly in. I suspect he's an impostor sef.

All man wan fake techie these days nah. Otondo is probably one of those who think putting pieces of unused radio scraps together
is what they call Tech. Some Yorubas are just ignorant. The don't know jack about their immediate environment but they can tell you
the difference between Delta shitgbo and shitgbo

4 Likes

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by Rheality: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
It doesn't wow me cos i've always known Nigerians are created with high IQ.

GOD Bless Nigeria.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by bart10: 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
SmartMugu:
Where are the northerners?

Northerners ke? No be national cake now tongue
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by lurvymeg: 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wow! The 5th person there, Adejoh Ogbe is my younger brother. We're all proud of him any day. Such an ambitious, hardworking young man. Keep shining Lil bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by YOUNGBILLONAIRE: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2017
I'M NEXT IN LINE......WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by anyebedgreat: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
CONFAMA:

He's a Yoruba from kogi state. The Okun people in kogi
Adejoh Ogbe is an igala name, not Yoruba or okun.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by galken: 8:55am On May 31, 2018
True to his claim, he co-founded Pave, color switch 2 a time management tool for students, while still studying electrical and computer engineering at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by tck2000(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
H
Re: 6 Exceptional Nigerians Who Work At Apple by AlphaSoul: 2:55am On Feb 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Engineer And The Oil/Gas Career Mentality / Police Beats Man For Asking For His 2 Months Salary From His Boss(video+pics) / Call To Bar 2022: How A Little Girls Dream Became A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.