Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) (52008 Views)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Kitchen (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Doug07034780891(m): 11:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Aku karia. Omambala boiz cheesy

Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2017
Lovly.....I will love to have something like this...even if it's not as big as this cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by franklingud(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Chai!! Oluwa!! My turn go come oo!
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
He still Can't shock this world again more than PSG have already done..
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by TheBraggg(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
Nice but I think it's the same place paul snapped with his baby yesterday. So who really owns it?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2017
godsluvee something to drool over
grin
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2017
Beautiful...
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
I like the angle of the first shot. Nice interior, a better value for money than Linda Ikeji's waste of millions.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by PqsMike: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Hmm....that looks nice

Meanwhile

Do you wish to have classic Architectural /structural design at an affordable price or you intend to know how much the project will cost you before embarking on it??

Send me a mail @ projectqsmichael@gmail.com
U can check my thread for some of our designs by clicking the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by SteveNoris10: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
Thisboysef:
Wack, mah grandpa house even make sense pass dis one sef.
HATER spotted!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2017
lalasticlela:
Guess P-Square's Own Is Better
Even you? Lalasticlela you just shock the world like PSG

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by elvisino112: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2017
IS HE OGE OKOYES BROTHER ?
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2017
What happen to their square mansion dem build for lekki? Them don put am for rent?
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2017
Baba God remember me plz
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by crowntoro(f): 11:42am On Mar 09, 2017
mccoy47:
Why did I even go to school sef? cry angry
sorry ehn, this got me cracking really hard
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2017
na blood money sure pass ooo
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2017
Nonsense. No matter wot happens, his not suppose to killed himself
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by GMan650(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2017
lalasticlela:
Guess P-Square's Own Is Better
DO NOT REMOVE THIS LINK!!!
WATCH THE VIDEO THAT LED TO KEMEN'S EVICTION FROM BBNAIJA >>

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/03/bbnaija-watch-video-that-led-to-kemens.html

You don't say!!!!!! Lalasticlela Can't blive that moniker
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Horlawale1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Monet must be make grin angry
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
Badgers14:
Isn't this the same interior his brother paul showed off yesterday

Or did they use a similar plan to build their houses?.

Congrats to them tho

Thats why you need to go back to school.

OP said in this thread that; "It's three different houses, in 3 different compounds but similar stunning design."

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
chimalisco19:
rubbish!!

Hater spotted grin
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Na Photoshop jo

lol, another hater spotted
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
TheBraggg:
Nice but I think it's the same place paul snapped with his baby yesterday. So who really owns it?

Please read what the Op wrote earlier. "It's three different houses, in 3 different compounds but similar stunning design."
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Badgers14: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
pBuhari:

Thats why you need to go back to school.

OP said in this thread that; "It's three different houses, in 3 different compounds but similar stunning design."

Keep flaunting your single figure IQ online in a bid to sound intelligent.
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by piperson(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
chimalisco19:
rubbish!!

go and check front page
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Badgers14:

Keep flaunting your single figure IQ online in a bid to sound intelligent.

Am so sorry to have corrected you, please
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
The Okoye brothers recently moved into their homes in Parkview, Ikoyi. It's three different houses, in 3 different compounds but similar stunning design. Peter and Paul have both shared their own interior, Jude is not left out, he equally shared his own interior.

Y'All will agree that success is SWEET!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRaNSgghCJg/
nice one,
Re: Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omoluabi16:
godsluvee something to drool over
grin
grin grin grin grin
We must make our money by fire or by thunder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.