Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Break Up With Your Boo,if He Or She Is Withholding You Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up With Your Boo,if He Or She Is Withholding You Sex (496 Views)

You Take Care Of My Financial Needs, I Give You Sex. See What A Babe Told Me / Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up With Your Boo,if He Or She Is Withholding You Sex by coolestchris(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2017
How can u say u have boo,and u are mas.turbating or visiting ashawo house..or when a lady Walk pass you start analyzing the as.s.....,or as a girl ,you start gossiping with your girls about how their lovers are hot..please break up...i give all of you,,24 hours ultimatum

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Boo,if He Or She Is Withholding You Sex by arsenic33(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Okay
Re: Break Up With Your Boo,if He Or She Is Withholding You Sex by coolestchris(m): 11:39am On Mar 09, 2017
Inside this deadly recession somebody will be storing himself..like as if the virginity will bring instant riches

1 Like

Re: Break Up With Your Boo,if He Or She Is Withholding You Sex by coolestchris(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Ok
arsenic33:
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Five Consistent Reasons Why Most Marriages Fail / Sex Doll For Guys. / Actress Foluke Daramola Throws The Sweetest Surprise Birthday For Hubby(video+pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.