Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

"Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." (710 Views)

What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by pussyAvenger: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2017
BBN, recently, has thrown up a good dose of controversies, hullabaloo, hysteria and saga. The freshest being the disqualification of Kemen from the widely, heavily viewed TV show owing to his unsolicited sexual advance on a fellow housemate, Tboss.

The Kemen incident has really got me thinking ever since I learnt about it. And I chose to believe that this is not peculiar to him since a lot of men out there suffer fates similar to that of Kemen. Thus I dare say that "Kemen is not a person. Kemen is a lesson."

Some male students would lavish their precious allowance and even part of their tuition just to impress one random girl, then become broke and stranded for the rest of the semester, always begging for soap, toothpaste, Polish and food to survive. That is Kemen!

Some boys would survive the trials, challenges, temptations and tribulations of serving a master for 7 years at Onitsha or Aba. Then barely a year after settlement, they had wasted all they struggled for on a ladies who, most of the time, do not really give a Bleep about them, their dreams or progress. Regrettably, it would never cross the mind of such guys to buy #2500 wrapper for their mother in the village. That is Kemen!

Ask some guys to lend you some money for a business venture, holding a smart business plan in your hand. They would say no. But these same set of guys would not mind giving much more to a lady for shopping, maintenance and other frivolities. That is Kemen!

Had Kemen been disqualified on account of fighting, bickering, verbal abuse or any other misconduct, I would not have given a qualms. But no! Such a big boy was thrown out of the house because of a patch of flesh that probably stinks- an unmitigated ignominy! Now Kemen is the big loser, while Tboss a Solomon in skirt.

Kemen had envisaged walking thorough the path of honour by winning the 25 million Naira show. But pussy has cut short that lofty dream and plunged him on the path of horror. Pussy has felled Kemen; It has felled many that came before him. Perhaps, those with joysticks would still record more casualties if they fail to "watch it"

So my G's, as we ruminate on the circumstances surrounding the ejection of Kemen, we should not forget this: "Kemen is not a person.Kemen is a lesson."

2 Likes

Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by banjicom(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin Kemen is not a person, kemen is a mumu
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by pussyAvenger: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
banjicom:
grin
Kemen is not a person, kemen is a mumu
as if he no beta pass u.. .but seriously share ur mumu story
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by banjicom(m): 1:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
pussyAvenger:
as if he no beta pass u.. .but seriously share ur mumu story

Forget o, me i still get small sense pass am!

But all na love sha! So far pussy is involved, even king Solomon no fit resist am tongue
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
banjicom:
grin
Kemen is not a person, kemen is a mumu

Kemen is not a Mumu

A Mumu is Kemen.

Just as theorized by the OP.
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
the fear of pvssy is the beginning of wisdom
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by pussyAvenger: 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
uzo ogini ?
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by pussyAvenger: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
uzoclinton:
the fear of pvssy is the beginning of wisdom
not fear am....hit am with sense
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by banjicom(m): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Kemen is not a Mumu
A Mumu is Kemen.

Just as theorized by the OP.
cheesy cheesy
New word has just been added to the English Dictionary. 'KEMEN'kemen / kaem€n / verb.noun 'unlawful squeezing of breast without agreement' example: pls don't kemen me, He kemened that little girl, Stop kemening me, Kemening someone is a crime punishable by the law. Are u a kemenist? All you kemeners must face the law.
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by pussyAvenger: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
banjicom:

cheesy cheesy

New word has just been added to the English
Dictionary.
'KEMEN'kemen / kaem€n /
verb.noun 'unlawful squeezing
of breast without agreement'
example: pls don't kemen me,
He kemened that little girl,
Stop kemening me,
Kemening someone is a crime
punishable by the law.
Are u a kemenist?
All you kemeners must face the
law.
lol....u no well.... hope u love the structure of this write up
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by Marcelo290(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
You could have still made your point without adding more dent ness to an already dented name, you would think it's fun, buh know thee that we are humans and all make mistakes..
Re: "Kemen Is Not A Person.kemen Is A Lesson." by pussyAvenger: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Marcelo290:
You could have still made your point without adding more dent ness to an already dented name, you would think it's fun, buh know thee that we are humans and all make mistakes..
yes he made the mistake- the more reason we should all learn from it.....if I sounded judgemental, it was not intentional

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Girl Runz Went Bad. / Why Are Opobo Men So Strong? / My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.