Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval (2964 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
It appears El Rufai will be President come 2019 as he has the full backing of the north and current military structure behind him.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
make we they watch...

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by prophetfire: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
It's not a surprise but I believe he will fail woefully bcs he is a tribal n religous bigot.

10 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by oooppp2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dat lucifa!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by nextprince: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
God bless Governor Nasir El Rufai. Haters should go and die.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by byteem: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:
It appears El Rufai will be President come 2019 as he has the full backing of the north and current military structure behind him.

FOR WHERE .. GOD FORBID .. HELL NO ...MID RATHER HAVE ATIKU THE DEMON A MILLION TIMES OVER.. NOT EVER .. GOD FORBID TUFIAKWA

WHEN KWANKWASO IS THERE.. I PREFER KWANKAWSO.. A BILLION TIMES ... THE MIDGET CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA .. NOT POSSSIBLE FOR WHERE

12 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
byteem:

FOR WHERE .. GOD FORBID .. HELL NO ...MID RATHER HAVE ATIKU THE DEMON A MILLION TIMES OVER.. NOT EVER .. GOD FORBID TUFIAKWA

WHEN KWANKWASO IS THERE.. I PREFER KWANKAWSO.. A BILLION TIMES ... THE MIDGET CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA .. NOT POSSSIBLE FOR WHERE

He will rig and at the last minute will get Tinubu's support thereby gathering another set of wasted yoruba votes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Khalraj: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

So what? Because having full backings of some powerful people mean that he will contest for 2019 presidential aspirant. You don't just come and here utter nonsense, if I may ask, how did you know he is going to contest?

Buttress your claim with atleast 2 - 3 substantial source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Khalraj: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
prophetfire:
It's not a surprise but I believe he will fail woefully bcs he is a tribal n religous bigot.
A tribal and religious bigot!! You, what are you?

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by SalamRushdie: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mark my words ..El Rufai will never be president of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Khalraj: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Reference to a cover story of Daily Trust newspaper, the reporter's story is only telling us who to expect in the next presidential election to come.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Okanokan(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

Temperamental El'Rufai is the least qualified to run for Presidency. Secondly is it the Military Structure that will vote for him or force him on us.
Nobody make the same mistake twice.

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Max24: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
El Rufai is a big mouthed lousy, arrogant psychophant that should never be trusted. I prefer Kwakwaso who appears to be a silent achiever. I won't be surprised if the likes of Fashola, Fayemi and Ameachi have been sold the dummy of VP. By the way Osibanjo must contest if Buhari can't continue.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by DLondonboiy: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Elrufai for President, Tunde Bakare vice president....I saw that in my dream...

2019 would be interesting.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by momentarylapse: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

Shut up and go and have lunch instead of permeating cyberspace with all these your igbere approved lies!

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
momentarylapse:

Shut up and go and have lunch instead of permeating cyberspace with all these your igbere approved lies!

Where you hoping on Osunbade continuing after 2019?

You must be a learner

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Khalraj: 12:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Max24:
El Rufai is a big mouthed lousy, arrogant psychophant that should never be trusted. I prefer Kwakwaso who appears to be a silent achiever. I won't be surprised if the likes of Fashola, Fayemi and Ameachi have been sold the dummy of VP. By the way Osibanjo must contest if Buhari can't continue.
Even Kwankwaso you said is silent is not the person you think he is.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by viktagorion: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
El Rufai does not have the temperament to preside over a multi-ethnic, multi - religious and complex state like Nigeria.

His ambition is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Max24: 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
Khalraj:
Even Kwankwaso you said is silent is not the person you think he is.
I see Rufai as a serial betrayer. He betrayed Atiku, Obasanjo, Zaky Zak Zaky. Also over ambitious. I remember his reported clash with Osibanjo in the early time of this govt. He wanted to play Osibanjo around but Osibanjo stood his ground. Kwankwaso had never betrayed his benefactor . Though I know he made a political mistake in 2015. Enlighten me about his negatives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
viktagorion:
El Rufai does not have the temperament to preside over a multi-ethnic, multi - religious and complex state like Nigeria.

His ambition is dead on arrival.

The same shadow powers that annioted Buhari as president in 2015 will push for Rufai.

Or do you think when they predicted Nigeria's collapse in 2015 they were joking?
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by TheFreeOne: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
The tribal / religious bigot should say that to the marines southern Kaduna people cos he has failed already.

Of all the names being bandied about none is qualified for the president position, not even fraudulent frog eye Tinubu.

2019 should be a year of total break from political jobbers, corrupt elements and if we can't do that then we should accept that naija is forever cast.

However if president osinbajo or a younger, vibrant southerner devoid of corruption not these criminals polluting our political space throws their hat into the ring they'll get my vote but anything short of that then I'm not interested.

2 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
They are already scheming to stop Osibanjo. Osibanjo must recontest like GEJ in 2019. Northerners have themselves to blame....stop fielding sick candidates!
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Omoluabi16(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
He will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omoluabi16:
He will fail woefully

Is El Rufai not one of the saints and disciples of your prophet Buhari and a strict follower of the religion of the broom?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Omoluabi16(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

Is El Rufai not one of the saints and disciples of your prophet Buhari and a strict follower of the religion of the broom?
oga just shut up.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omoluabi16:
oga just shut up.

Pained beyond relief

4 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Omoluabi16(m): 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

Pained beyond relief
you're making yourself look stupid. Assuming I am Pro-buhari/el-rufai just shows how much intelligence you lack. I would dignify you no further with a response.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you're making yourself look stupid. Assuming I am Pro-buhari/el-rufai just shows how much intelligence you lack. I would dignify you no further with a response.
Now it has gotten to butthurt level

grin

3 Likes

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by timecapsule: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
2019 IS TILL FAR TO DECIDE ITS PRESIDENT
I know, that is the plan of the northerners that Buhari comes El Rufai. But with situation on ground now i don't know if 2019 will ever come.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by signz: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
He's been demystified online.

His demystification has just begun offline.

He should be wise and fight for a 2nd term in Kaduna instead of wasting his time and money on trying to become the President.

If this was a Kite, go tell him its been shot down.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
signz:
He's been demystified online.

His demystification has just begun offline.

He should be wise and fight for a 2nd term in Kaduna instead of wasting his time and money on trying to become the President.

If this was a Kite, go tell him its been shot down.

El Rufai can't risk the protection of Aso Rock and immunity that follows it or else his short legs will dangle from the nearest Street pole immediately he looses power and access to Aso Rock.

The likes of El Rufai, Mamam Duara will rather see Nigeria burn than face up to all their crimes

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Crieff(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
El Rufai will never govern this country.

Never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Welcome Back Of President Buhari & His Immediate Departure To Aso Vlla / Breaking! Atikus Wife Also Has A Court Case In USA She Is Running Away From. Pic / Picture Of Buhari With Toothpick While Chaos Behind Him:::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.