Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval (2990 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by kingivie: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hey guys lets bring back the glory of honest networking. Puntellcom just lunched. Let's make a partnership that will not just pass the test of time but will also create new wealth. puntellcom
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by diablos: 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
The midget dwarf will never b president, not even in his dreams. He should just bury such lousy hallucinations but if they keep occuring, he should take lonart ds cuz d mosquitoes in his bedroom must be held responsible for d plasmodium running in his brain.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Mortiple(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
God forbid bad thing!!!

Na who that pigmy wan preside over?!!!

Azhi gbakwa ihe ojo!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by prophetfire: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Khalraj:
A tribal and religious bigot!! You, what are you?
I am the prophetfire
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Biafman: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Okanokan:

Temperamental El'Rufai is the least qualified to run for Presidency. Secondly is it the Military Structure that will vote for him or force him on us.
Nobody make the same mistake twice.
So Afonjas really made a mistake voting for that slowpoke Daura President buhari? Now watch out for El-Rufai's handbag carrier Omojuwa mouthing off like a mad boy on twitter as campaign nears.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by MONITZ: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dead on arrival because he is a bigot...
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:
It appears El Rufai will be President come 2019 as he has the full backing of the north and current military structure behind him.

My fellow southerners. Why do we like to hype the north. So the backing of the north now guarantees the presidency. If so, why did buhari lose 3 times. What does the backing of the military guarantee in an election. Ehn. Mr poster, I can guess where you are from. Why have you surrendered to the north? Why?
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by FSBoperator: 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Fineman87:

My fellow southerners. Why do we like to hype the north. So the backing of the north now guarantees the presidency. If so, why did buhari lose 3 times. What does the backing of the military guarantee in an election. Ehn. Mr poster, I can guess where you are from. Why have you surrendered to the north? Why?

Let's assume Buhari was a southerner.

Let's assume that as a stark illiterate and sectional bigot that he is only Buhari's tribe and region changes.

Will a southern Buhari smell Aso Rock?

Answer this question for me
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
I hope bigoted presidency ends with Buhari. El Rufai has shown his nature very early in the day with the handling of the Kaduna crisis. Nigerians must be very wary to avoid electing another bigot. Let us elect on the basis of capacity, experience and track record.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by theSpark(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
The political scam artist will never be president. Never again shall a bigot plant his ass on the throne at Aso Rock.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by Olabestonic001(m): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:

The same shadow powers that annioted Buhari as president in 2015 will push for Rufai.

Or do you think when they predicted Nigeria's collapse in 2015 they were joking?

Hey! Master of conspiracy, how's your life na?
I think you should be writing scripts than these things on NL.
Re: El Rufai To Contest 2019 Elections, Gets Powerful Northern Bloc Approval by malton: 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
As things stand today, El Rufai cannot win even Kaduna state.

The muslims there never liked him to begin with, especially those influential Zaria people. It was the people of Southern Kaduna that voted massively for him to ensure he gets there.

Now that he's turned his back on them, it's sure the end of road for him.

As for president, for now, I'm wary of anything Hausa/Fulani. My vote goes for Osinbajo, any reputable southerner or middle belter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House On The Rock Church Branch In Abuja Is On Fire, Seriously Burning (Photos) / Anambra People Wake Up Ignore KANU Election Boycott Let Him Boycott Abia State / Politics of Migration And Settlement in Nigeria's regions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.