Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (35652 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
kingzizzy:

They will keep giving you heart atrack

They are persona non gratta

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by buckdudebuck: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

They are persona non gratta
then why are you masturbating on thier account?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
buckdudebuck:
then why are you masturbating on thier account?

They are enemies of state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by loopman: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one IPOB. To think that a highly discredited party like APC wants to show their face in Anambra is despicable.

I urge my fellow Ndi Anambra to embarass this party of Lucifer himself called APC by not coming out to join them in their show of shame.

I thought you were a responsible fellow on the Gen. Adeyinka thread, didn't know you are just another run off the mill IPOB, I guess I was deceived by your good English as we all know that IPOB generally have difficulty with English.
A modern environment is made UP of plurality of opinions, IPOB should never have the monopoly of defining the social narratives in the EAST.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Olabestonic001(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
loopman:

I thought you were a responsible fellow on the Gen. Adeyinka thread, didn't know you are just another run off the mill IPOB, I guess I was deceived by your good English as we all know that IPOB generally have difficulty with English.
A modern environment is made UP of plurality of opinions, IPOB should never have the monopoly of defining the social narratives in the EAST.

Those ones? They're trying to stampede every one into believing they're representing Ndigbo. Interestingly, the fact that they hate plurality of opinions is selling them short even among Igbos these days. They are a terrorist organization who wants to monopolize opinions.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by loopman: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Those ones? They're trying to stampede every one into believing they're representing Ndigbo. Interestingly, the fact that they hate plurality of opinions is selling them short even among Igbos these days. They are a terrorist organization who wants to monopolize opinions.

This whole idea of trying to silence opinions that don't fit into the IPOB ideology in the East is very dangerous for Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals
O P C are what?
are they terrorist or criminals

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Olabestonic001(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
loopman:

This whole idea of trying to silence opinions that don't fit into the IPOB ideology in the East is very dangerous for Igbos.

Not really. It only mean that IPOB will collapse easily. Many that were hitherto Kanu's admirers have since lost interests after they were shouted down for differing with IPOB. Soon, it will be Igbos that will call for IPOB'S heads.
Mark my words! Immediately they reveal what they stand for, Igbos will deal with them.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by buckdudebuck: 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

They are enemies of state
RIP, English

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ngozi123(f): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

A confirned terrorist group

Not according to Nigerian Law.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by vatiqan(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hope Sarrki the slowpoke is watching TVC, right now? I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by nonsobaba: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
I have said it before that Anambra indigenes don't do Ipod. Go through the names of their rank and file. That criminal organisation is populated mostly by wawa ppl of enugu state, and Imo state indigenes. This false accusation against Obiano is just another proof of their envious mindset towards destabilising Anambra, which is currently the fastest developing state in Nigeria today. After accusing APC of planning the protest, they had to drag Obiano's name to their madness in order to achieve their agenda against the governor, even when Obiano has very recently, launched open attacks against APC for failing the country.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by simpleseyi: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dear IPOB, when APC rally starts with several mobile policemen as guard, please come out and disrupt the rally, the Nigerian Police Force will be happy once again to send some of you to early grave. RIP in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by dokyOloye: 6:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

Hope say U no go follow them come.
Dem go flog U 24 strokes oo.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by kingzizzy: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
loopman:

IPOB and proud. The British incorporated colonial fraud called Nigeria has outlived its usefullness and time has come for a new begining. If you dont like it, sue Lord Lugard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOB qnd empty threat

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by me69: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Disrupt the rally and face the full wrath of the law
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by ogologoamu: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

Sarrki you're an IDIOT. Are you greater than the court of law that pronounced IPOB a lawful organisation?. I can see that you are like your vegetable Buhari, respecting court order is not your forte. Once again, you are an IDIOT.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by ohiku4every1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Those idiots want to fuel the case of their criminal #Dilector

be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by ayindejimmy(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Wait, so this is how Biafra is going to be? By not tolerating opposing views

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by ogologoamu: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
IPOB qnd empty threat

I remembered vividly that they stopped your vegetable from entering Ala Igbo some time ago.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by omsal84(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
Goke7:

wow, looks like I have gotten my answer already. Ipob is a political party after all masquerading as something else.

Again how is APC's rally a concern for ipob?
Read the post again, you will understand. It seems you are missing the point.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Luvdk(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
Obiokpo the drunkard again
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
U cant kill an idea with force
If Buhari had simply ignored them from the start everything would have died a natural death.
Killing Nnamdi Kanu wont solve anything.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by gbegemaster(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

CROWNWEALTH019:

sarrki, hope you no go that rally.... i no wan post P.I.R for nairaland grin
Crownwealth, I hereby officially commit sarrki into your able hands. Please keep helping him out. He really needs someone to streamline his head.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Aburi001: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Emycord:
If not to look for trouble what are they looking for in anambra state. What did he do there he wants to use osinbajo works to boast all over nigeria
Are you saying Anambra is no longer a state in Nigeria?

If yes, why is Anambra receiving a monthly Federal Allocation from the Federal Government?

I know this will not go down well with the IPOB and Biafrauds

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Karlman: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
apc kwa
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by omenkaLives(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
loopman:

Most ironic is their insistence on the state upholding the tenets of true democracy, some of which are freedom of expression and association. Now, how does this rubbish fit into that scenario?

These guys are just funny.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Opakan2: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
yeye people.. But they can go about protesting in Lagos, Rivers and other places

Let dem do anyhow and see anyhow. jobless dimwits
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Austinoiz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
My only concern on this is that Afonjas will bigotrily jump in on this to take the bullets meants for APC members and their Zombies in Anambra BUT they'll be too lazy to rant about the home-defeat Hausas are are currently hammering on them in Ile Ife since the turn of the week.

Real life cowards who would stop at nothing in flexing their dry muscles on the mention of anything IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by AlphaStyles(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
kingzizzy:
Nice one IPOB. To think that a highly discredited party like APC wants to show their face in Anambra is despicable.

I urge my fellow Ndi Anambra to embarass this party of Lucifer himself called APC by not coming out to join them in their show of shame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC: We Are Ready To Re-Arraign Orji Kalu Immediately / Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri / Sanwo-olu Blames Late Airport, Border Closures For COVID-19 Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.