Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (35649 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by thuggCheetah(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Most ironic is their insistence on the state upholding the tenets of true democracy, some of which are freedom of expression and association. Now, how does this rubbish fit into that scenario?

These guys are just funny.
q Yoruba Muslim commenting on topics he "doesnt care about" cheesy
Let IPOB not give your oily skull high BP one day grin

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by bizzibodi(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
We shall soon know who is in charge Apc of Ipob.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Yyeske(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
IPOB lost it when they started suppressing opposing opinions and thinking everyone must agree with their idea.

We must not all agree so you can call me afonja or aboki, your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Opakan2: 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
ogologoamu:

I remembered vividly that they stopped your vegetable from entering Ala Igbo some time ago.

And you're happy about that?

is that how you lots plan to run your biafra? Locking people out while you go about your free movement on other people's lands

una get luck say PMB people no chase una comot from North. Nonsense!
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Rickiedee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
The same thing would happen in the north if some were to protest against APC. This our segregation is skin deep. so its a crime to be an Igbo and not be pro-biafra just as its a crime to be a northerner and not be a Muslim? God help us.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by back2sender: 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:
This is what white man call total confusion
Dont mind the spineless Emma, have you ever seen this coward lead a protest before? Or is children protesting?
They are cowards, The ibos in Lagos and other areas doing thier business have forgotten BIAFRA because this will not put food on thier table rather is the lazy and touts shouting IPOB republic every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Organs(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
See all the THREATS and boasts, now when wahala start now, the same IPOB go come talk say na peaceful demonstrators, Buhari soldiers dey after....... Na IPOB dey try govt sooo, make all of una witness am oh cos me i know how this thing go take end and it will be that some flat headed stubborn mumu united dem, dem go cause wahala and soldiers go danboroaba shege dem wella, then dem go come dey shout, halla upand down say dem siddon jeje and soldiers just open fire just like that.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by mario383: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
Emycord:
If not to look for trouble what are they looking for in anambra state. What did he do there he wants to use osinbajo works to boast all over nigeria
Buhari hate the ibos yet, he wants to tell lies that he is not killing them. I spit on apc

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Splashme: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
sdindan:
Nonsense!

rally to support Buhari for his achievements or what.

A dry vegetable

living in London.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by itsmayiela(m): 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
I will only take ipob and massob serious the day they destroy all their documents having Nigeria written on them and they stop using Naira as a medium of exchange.

They should also recall their lawmakers from national assembly.

They must also withdraw from the use of anything containing the name Nigeria or naira, e.g. Nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
Austinoiz:
My only concern on this is that Afonjas will bigotrily jump in on this to take the bullets meants for APC members and their Zombies in Anambra BUT they'll be too lazy to rant about the home-defeat Hausas are are currently hammering on them in Ile Ife since the turn of the week.

Real life cowards who would stop at nothing in flexing their dry muscles on the mention of anything IGBO.

This thread isn't about Afonjas, it's bout Flatheaded ipork piglets. Stick to the topic.

On the day of that rally, you'll know the difference between Igbos and ipork piglets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by pennywys(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
I'm back from ban
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by abumaryam012(m): 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
I bet you, IPOB can't do anything. Its just a mere propaganda.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Karlman: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
loopman:

I thought you were a responsible fellow on the Gen. Adeyinka thread, didn't know you are just another run off the mill IPOB, I guess I was deceived by your good English as we all know that IPOB generally have difficulty with English.
A modern environment is made UP of plurality of opinions, IPOB should never have the monopoly of defining the social narratives in the EAST.
...suddenly plurality of opinion now exist in nigerian constitution but just yesterday people were shot dead by savages in military uniform because they held a plural opinion. ...the hypocrisy of your lot is the only reason nigeria is a perfect animal farm.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
I said it, ipod is all about PDP. I only pity gullible ipod supporters who get themselves killed like rats for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by koladebrainiac(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
if IPOB take the bait and attack peaceful protest on APC The fedral government will use the opportunity to declare them a terrorist group. shikena. lol

you guys should be smarter than these la

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
i'm laffing my head off. Take whatever you see has gotten me rolling over the floor
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by abumaryam012(m): 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
I urged Anambrans to ignore this useless threat from these cowards. Go ahead and show your support to Mr. President.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
OkoYiboz:

This thread isn't about Afonjas, it's bout Flatheaded ipork piglets. Stick to the topic.

On the day of that rally, you'll know the difference between Igbos and ipork piglets.
ipork piglets??
That's a new one.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by willibounce1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some people want to go on a dying spree... after them go say soldier dey attack innocent people. I am waiting for the drama.
Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by marisdgreat(f): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals
A confirned terrorist group
Certified zombie then Fulani herdsmen are called what?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Engrtonyjyke(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are criminals

A confirned terrorist group
You yourself is a confused illiterate
Riffraff!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Praktikals(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

You be my person I dey on 1759 right now
Waa gbayi
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by kid23(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
The hypocrisy in Nigeria really stink.People are shouting pluralism but when they experienced there opinion of leaving Nigeria,they were being killed and some hailed d military for their actions.

But now the APC d party in charge dat also master minded their killings want to hold protest in a state where some of our people were killed you expect to hail abi.

You must be high on something.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Organs:
See all the THREATS and boasts, now when wahala start now, the same IPOB go come talk say na peaceful demonstrators, Buhari soldiers dey after....... Na IPOB dey try govt sooo, make all of una witness am oh cos me i know how this thing go take end and it will be that some flat headed stubborn mumu united dem, dem go cause wahala and soldiers go danboroaba shege dem wella, then dem go come dey shout, halla upand down say dem siddon jeje and soldiers just open fire just like that.....
oboy u cracked my ribs.
ipork piglets are simply PDP in decoy.
I will never take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by obailala(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2017
Goke7:
what if pdp wants to hold a rally too? they will allow them ba cos they never killed anyone during their own reign

This just shows ipob is just a political tool being used as decoy for secession.

It's advisable for ipob to register as a political party as they are one or else how is APC's rally their business.

Someone needs to reveal ipob's true identity! They sound more like a political party these days!
Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that Ipob is just nothing but a gathering of disgruntled jonathanians who have been unable to get over election loss of almost 2 years ago?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by klax(m): 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is supported 100% let apc take Gheorghe useless rally to imo or Katsina. I how the party for sure so ang group or individual that dislike them is my pal.

If you know quote right or wrong I don't give a bit damn. I hate APC and forever I will hate apc so any craps you says does not matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / INEC Declares Sokoto State Governorship Election "Inconclusive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.