Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members (35647 Views)

South-East For Buhari Rally: Happening In Owerri Now - Photos / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by Ikechu10: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ngozi123:

Nigerians and lies are inseparable. The country was founded on deceit so they're only continuing the tradition. Let them produce the names and police identification cards of those police officers who were supposedly killed by IPOB members. Why wasn't this all over the news? Why weren't their family members interviewed to show us all how evil and heartless these Biafra protestors are? They'll likely give you rubbish or even no answers at all for these questions undecided.

You dey mind the. Isn't the same way the army tried to lie and claim IPOB buried Fulani in shallow graves in Enugu. The freaking governor and army leader in the state questioned Burutai and his CO idiots to speak exactly where this happened, and this this very day they couldn't.

They can't answer your questions because thwy are a useless joke. All i know is considering the rest of the international organization are starting to question what they did and setting up panels to investigate their act, I foresee a beautiful, rotted, jail waiting Burutai and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Pro-Buhari Rally: Take Whatever You See – IPOB Warns Obiano, APC Members by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Ikechu10:

Where is the evidence of your accusation and you here lambetting.
Shebi you know more than amnesty international that stated your government has absolutely NOTHING to back up their claims.

Provoke the armed security men by marching? I bet you wonder why the white men label black men as savages. You are an example of what they speak. Your mind is primitive and barbaric as Bleep. As I said earlier, you and Boko Haram are EXACTLY ALIKE.

If your family gave birth to you, they are definitely bona fide buffoons.
Yes my prayers are very much benefiting to you. May you outlive Every one of your children and may your entire family die as you watch. Since you support EVIL May that EVIL come back to you 10x fold.
I'm tired of engaging ipork piglets who cry about like women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Blames Late Airport, Border Closures For COVID-19 Spread / Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.