Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,645 members, 7,820,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (65205 Views)

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by yankosbaba(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Ipod? So everyone that object against Sarrki is an Ipod? Honestly, you need brain cleansing. I have nothing against the president, my only problem is people who voted for him. I can't get my head around it

Jesusloveyou:
and you ipods always play politics with everything, even play politics with ones health.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2017
yankosbaba:
Ipod? So everyone that object against Sarrki is an Ipod? Honestly, you need brain cleansing. I have nothing against the president, my only problem is people who voted for him. I can't get my head around it

are you ipods not ashame of yourselves now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by sarrki(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
are you ipods not ashame of yourselves now.

My person

How I wish you dey abj

Make we club

This call for celebration

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.