Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (65202 Views)

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by amanze15(m): 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
baba just resign and get all the rest you need embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by zicoraads: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
He looks so frail. I wish him happy retirement embarassed

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
wait ooo..na rainboot the Archbishop wear enter Abuja house?
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
Baba s alive

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
Silva79:
one cloth
is that not a pure prove that the picture with tinubu and saraki is not lie.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
See the way he lean remain head.......

I no call name o
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
" Another sign that the president is hale and hearty"
When you oversell a product, the customer becomes suspicious.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
QuietHammer:
Baba s alive
it will fall off o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:
Sai baba

Sai baba

Enemies if state come and see ooooo

BMC crew no.1 Nairaland chapter

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by jenas0(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
This man looks so lean, am scared for him

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by dsupremeoley(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
I WISH U QUICK RECOVERY SIR
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by comodo: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Does it mean that he has been wearing the same maternity gown for 40 days

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by loomer: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Thank God say presido dey alright, the way that man dey look there make him no get another thought for him small head o
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na only dis gown presido get
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by balancediet(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topleague:
Your Excellency sir, God is your strength, He will perfect your healing in Jesus name.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na only this gown Buhari carry go London? Every picture na this same gown. We dey watch una wella.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
They said he is dead
Said its photoshop
Said he waz buried,
Now that it is bishop of Canterbury they will sah, he is dieyiin

Children of hate.
God blesz PMB
God blesz PYO
God blezz FRN

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Bioben: 4:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
for doubting Thomas that pic was never Photoshop....or u can say na old picture. FYI this Lenten period Archbishop put on black if not that bishop wud have put on red with purple rope

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

.yes ooooo

Long live my mentor

A member of BMC. If Buhari's your mentor then may your life remain permanently like the state of the nation under him

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by factwriter(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topleague:
Your Excellency sir, God is your strength, He will perfect your healing in Jesus name.

Thank you for wishing our president well
May the lord grant you too good health.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
Na just this 1 cloth buhari dey wear
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by dadavivo: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
What's it with this useless costume this mumuu is always wearing

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
He should take his time and stay in London... Osibanjo is doing a good job here.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by jeromzy(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topleague:
bia Nwannem nwanyi,don't u mention Jesus here,he's a heartless man,he tumbled our economy and yet his sins is slowly killing him,I'm 100%sure its also a photoshoped pictures cos its same regalia he wore wen the likes of Tinubu and co claimed he visited him.#team I can never be decieved#

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by mchukz95(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
With what m seeing ehn..He shud jux resign and allow Osinbajo to continue..
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by dee02(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chai... Baba is extremely gaunt and frail oooo embarassed cry

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by yankosbaba(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Try get sense now. Everything to you na politics.
sarrki:
Sai baba

Sai baba

Enemies if state come and see ooooo
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin see aa him be like ugwu leaf way them plant for sahara desert undecided

this man way i see so no fit make am if him enter naija, my tax money is what is keeping him alive if i decide not to pay tax him for don go like ...... embarassed
but buhari is 100% better dan ur father in all ways wher dis man is standing can ur own father just pass within d area u people allow people to talk to ur parent anyaw and aw much is ur fool paying as tax?

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is that not a pure prove that the picture with tinubu and saraki is not lie.
wink
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
jenas0:
This man looks so lean, am scared for him
he is alway lean since he was born,
no be today he go fat

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Cchuks27(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
God, this man is really sick. I hope its not cancer? May God heal you Sir. Never wish anybody death.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
jeromzy:
bia Nwannem nwanyi,don't u mention Jesus here,he's a heartless man,he tumbled our economy and yet his sins is slowly killing him,I'm 100%sure its also a photoshoped pictures cos its same regalia he wore wen the likes of Tinubu and co claimed he visited him.#team I can never be decieved#
why do u talk kile one dat has forgotten his brain @ home why dont u mind ur business and face jonathan d origin of reccession

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine