Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (21810 Views)

Easily Convert Your Cryptos To Naira, Directly To Your Local Bank Account / Earn Directly To Your Bank Monthly For Free / Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:14am On May 21, 2017
engrshakespeare:
I wonder why there is even any comparison between Luno and Janet. Luno is dope, Janet is not even on play store

Why not search GeneX on playstore.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by IJOBA2: 11:21am On May 21, 2017
meromero11:

Why not search GeneX on playstore.
STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE HERE, THERES NOTHING LIKE GeneX in playstore angry
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:28am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:

Anyone is free to search playstore and realise your lies. Please Nairalanders search the playstore for GeneX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:32am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:

Users of the platform can also use the link to the app on playstore. The truth can never be disputed.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by IJOBA2: 11:35am On May 21, 2017
meromero11:

Anyone is free to search playstore and realise your lies. Please Nairalanders search the playstore for GeneX
GeneX is not on playstore

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:46am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:

I don't know what you intend to achieve but here is the playstore not the one you posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:47am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:

What you posted doesn't have any logo or emblem of playstore.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by IJOBA2: 11:48am On May 21, 2017
meromero11:

I don't know what you intend to achieve but here is the playstore not the one you posted.

PHOTOSHOP grin
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by IJOBA2: 11:50am On May 21, 2017
meromero11:

What you posted doesn't have any logo or emblem of playstore.
ok seen
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:51am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
PHOTOSHOP grin

You call screenshot photoshop? I leave you to languish in your ignorance. Anyone in the world can simply type GeneX in the search page of playstor and the app comes up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:53am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
ok seen

Thank God you finally conceded. Next time crosscheck facts and do an indepth finding before running any company or organization down. Anyway that's OK. No quarrel
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by IJOBA2: 11:55am On May 21, 2017
meromero11:

Thank God you finally conceded. Next time crosscheck facts and do an indepth finding before running any company or organization down. Anyway that's OK. No quarrel
what's referee id and badge id
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 11:58am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
what's referee id and badge id

The referee ID is the username of the user that introduced you to the platform if you did not use a referral link.
The badge is for the various whatsapp groups linked to GeneX. If you don't have any of them you can leave the fields blank.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 12:04pm On May 21, 2017
in all the available exchange companies genexpayments stands tall. Just click on the menu button, scroll down to NGN Withdraw, fill the form, submit it and then send the bitcoin to the shown address. Once it is confirmed, you will get your within minutes.
I believe you know, you must be registered member to the site to trade with the company.
Whatsapp this number if confused 0.7.0.3.1.5.4.4.1.1.9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by IJOBA2: 12:07pm On May 21, 2017
meromero11:

The referee ID is the username of the user that introduced you to the platform if you did not use a referral link.
The badge is for the various whatsapp groups linked to GeneX. If you don't have any of them you can leave the fields blank.
ok
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by latonyn(m): 5:06pm On May 22, 2017
Plss ooooo Luno is asking for my BVN, should i provide it for them
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by OlusagunnerBTC: 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
luno bankin issues is resolved! I got an email from dem sayin can make the withdrawal again
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by latonyn(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:
luno bankin issues is resolved! I got an email from dem sayin can make the withdrawal again
But why are they asking for BVN naw, me am afraid ooooo
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by meromero11: 12:45am On May 29, 2017
OlusagunnerBTC:

Good
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by jamsproject: 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
You can also try trading it on Paxful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9fbaZ8FtTQ

AFAIK, you can have the payment sent directly to your bank.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by Victorseuno: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Please I need a guide to complete my genex payment registration.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by Dollabiz: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by afolouse: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Perfect changer is another good one

http://perfectchanger.com
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by opson2016(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
I use luno and it's smooth. May have to try the other one out soon
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by macphilip: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syL9S5IQV4k&t=174s
How to convert your Bitcoin to Naira instantly
and get paid to your bank automatically.
A trial will convince you when you exchange e-currencies at sowget
buy bitcoins with Naira
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by gianni9: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2018
It's simple. You want to quickly know how much your bitcoin is worth in Naira, use a bitcoin to naira converter https://blog.guava.africa/btc-to-naira/ to know where you will get the highest price when selling or the lowest price when buying. The price of bitcoin differ on each cryptocurrency exchange, and it's better you try and get the best deal every time.
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by macphilip: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account by biomyke: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
please how can I exchange my bitcoin to naira on luno please am a novice that needs help urgently thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fabz Capital: Tobi Ifabiyi Squanders ₦80 Million Investors’ Money / MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins / Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.