Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend (885 Views)

Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / 3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend by joenasmart7(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
OWING A FLASHY CAR IS THE ULTIMATE WAY why read this: Recently, am brother got a douch or dough viper as a birthday present from my uncle, his cool but got no girlfriend at the moment, he share a story with me of how he went to a resturant and stumble upon a very hotgirl decided to talk to her but she keep pushing him away warning him of her boyfriend. He said she began to embrass him and he got ashamed got up and went out she also came out too waiting for a cab, my bro paid a car security to bring back his car and when he did the girl become confussed on her face expression, he went in and she began to apologise and beg. What an incident ( get a nice flashy car dat rear and watch the magic) if you cant you can rent for a week at some dame compaines
Re: The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend by Twaci(f): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2017

Re: The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend by dollyjoy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
In essence, you are trying to say 'owning a car is the ultimate way to get the woman of your dream'

You lie!!!'grin
Re: The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend by youngberry001(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
dollyjoy:
In essence, you are trying to say 'owning a car is the ultimate way to get the woman of your dream'

You lie!!!'grin
cough!!
Re: The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend by brandydaniells(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
i cant see that ur ugly looking! but then its none of my business!
Re: The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend by brandydaniells(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
Twaci:
u garrit!
Re: The Ultimate Way To Make Women Beg To Be Your Girlfriend by refiner(f): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
U are right tho....i agree with u -000.0001% angry

(1) (Reply)

Am I Overreacting? / Wow! A 14yrs Old Student Built An Ultra Modern Stadium With Carton - Photos / Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.