Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Site Is Now Official! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Site Is Now Official! (1102 Views)

The Site Is For Sale (macketcircle.com.ng ) Is Available For Sale / How To Know The Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using / Guys, Lagbaja's site is the bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
My site don kick off

www.quicksms.tk

due to low capital i no fit afford a .com but sha make una patronize me abeg.use am send all your christmas messages.

And please yawa-ti-de im begging you.dont bounce this topic.anytime i want to post something on this board i always think of you cuz you bounced one of my topics.ABEG PLEASE EJO dont bounce this one.And also I want you to register too.im expecting to see your name in my new registrations.thanks
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by yawatide(f): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
POINT OF CORRECTION:
I don't "bounce" topics.  The bot does.  Guess what? I have had many of my posts bounced too. 
angry sad tongue sad angry

For flagged posts (not topics), as moderator, I get to see such posts.  If they pass my test, I send an email to Seun to "unspam" it.  At that point, it is up to him to actually do so (I have a few posts that he is yet to "unspam" and guess what? I am not angry  cheesy).

Please, Don't get it twisted. If you don't know something, ask. Don't make assumptions   wink
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by DualCore1: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2009
212blaze:

anytime i want to post something on this board i always think of you
This one pass crush, this na mirinda.

yawa-ti-de:

If you don't know something, ask. Don't make assumptions   wink

Your chance bro blaze, don't always assume her reaction will be negative wink
She don give u morale to ask her out, stop assuming grin

Seriously, get a .com domain for that thing. .tk ain't for professional sturvs.
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by yawatide(f): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
roflmao! lwkmd!!
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by iGuru1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
@212blaze
you have a vision, and i like your way keep it up. But try and change that .tk to.com
Be commercial
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by pureminded: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by DualCore1: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
i-Guru:

@212blaze
you have a vision, and i like your way keep it up. But try and change that .tk to.com
Be commercial

Lets give his vision a lil' jump start.

212blaze:

due to low capital i no fit afford a .com but sha make una patronize me abeg

Bro blaze u mean sey u no wan spend that small money to get .com? If na babe now e for be another story o. (Yawa open office for this guy head, your first demand: 50k  grin )

Seriously blaze you still got some work to do on that site. You need to get interswitch working or in the meantime get a bank account for that site.
Whenever you're online PM me on yahoo chat my ID is in my profile, i'll hook you up with a .com, you can pay for it wen your site has hammered.
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
confirmed dual core i'll pm you when we are both online.thanks. and yawa na fight? i just dey beg and you dey vex.sorry o!!
but tru tru yawa to runz u no go bad o! lol

and as 4 d atm thing, the interswitch people dey misbehave.recently they've had issues.Im still working on dat sha

so yawa,wat you doing tonite? wink
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by yawatide(f): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2009
so yawa,wat you doing tonite? Wink
Literally, reviewing your website wink

Can you imagine? You want to go out with me but lack the balls to create an actual form on your "contact us" page. What are you afraid of? that your front end and back end validation won't work? tongue
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by DualCore1: 7:18am On Dec 17, 2009
212blaze:

yawa to runz u no go bad o! lol

Bro Blaze think well o. Some babes their traffic light color codes different o. Green doesnt always mean GO. tongue

yawa-ti-de:

Can you imagine? You want to go out with me but lack them to create an actual form on your "contact us" page. What are you afraid of? that your front end and back end validation won't work? tongue
Ooouch! tongue
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by Afam(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2009
Tried to checkout the payment options and was taken straight to interswitch website.
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2009
To check out the payment options click on the "buy sms"
its only direct bank deposit thats currently available

and yawa i was just joking.y u con dey wash me like this??
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by yawatide(f): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2009
212: I was joking too, though I am looking out for you, with respect to you developing a solid site tongue

If this is the case, disable all other options. No need deceiving the public and/or making them frustrated (and consequently, you could lose them in the process) for nothing.
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by Afam(m): 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
212blaze:

To check out the payment options click on the "buy sms"

and yawa i was just joking.y u con dey wash me like this??

On the web clients will readily click the back button than wait for your explanations.

The web speaks and understands an entirely different language than you are used to.

Immediacy, straightforwardness and quick service. Try to cajole a serious buyer and he is off for good.
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
You guys are being very helpful. Dont worry if i make cash,i'll throw a nairaland bash. smiley
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by DualCore1: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
212blaze:

,i'll throw a nairaland bash. smiley
na today? na so Mark talk wen him come here for facebook reviews. tongue
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
Dual Core:

na today? na so Mark talk wen him come here for facebook reviews. tongue

you wish.if mark come nairaland post one topic.the site 4 no fit handle d crowd.but make we think am,if you b d mark guy how will your life be??
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by DualCore1: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2009
Mark is ma boi. wink
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
I've officially gotten a dot com. so everyone please check out

www.quicksmsng.com

and how come no one told me previously that my site had issues with internet explorer??
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by DualCore1: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2009
212blaze:

and how come no one told me previously that my site had issues with internet explorer??
We aint the one's getting paid. I don't think any of us owes you an explanation. Ask the pipz you gave the papers.
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2009
Lol, your right.
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by dnative(m): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2010
If this is targeted primarily at Nigerians, how far with all those Oyibo branding?

If not, nothing do you!
Re: My Site Is Now Official! by 212blaze(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2010
No vex. Na to dey encourage racial unity. :-)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That You Can Know Who Viewed Your Profile On Facebook? / Joomla Error: Ssl-error-rx-record-too-long-and-apache-ssl / BLOGGERS VILLA. (meet With Fellow Bloggers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.