Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves (1295 Views)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook, Are They Lesbians? (photo) / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by pepemendy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
Honestly I dont usually do this but make I just clear church mind, girls having many like doesn't means you re beautiful actually, I like your pics doesn't says I'm interested in you, i discover this many likes of your really boost your ego, meanwhile does niqqas liking your pics upandan they are all after your pant, wise up no offence

1 Like

Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by ikp120(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Those kinda girls, na with flashy cars guys dey fvck them. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Dmelkowking50(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2017
First.. Them no get handwork na bf's dey fund their accounts..
And dem no sabi any cooking skills or manners...
Hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by mazizitonene(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2017
lol....slay Queens and slay mamas
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
No they are not full of themselves blame the people who pretty much like anything and everything. We live in a society where the highlight of some people day is getting a "like" on FB. So I if you are aware of their shalllow mentality why should it bother you so?
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Epositive(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
some will update their status like "#easter loading" before i could say jack,i'll see like 68 likes and counting,,,, nawa o

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by pepemendy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Epositive:
some will update their status like "#easter loading" before i could say jack,i'll see like 68 likes and counting,,,, nawa o

#positivevibes
I tire o
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin
Epositive:

#positivevibes
angry
Epositive:

#positivevibes
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Epositive(m): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
Zita55:
grin angry
is you guilty? cheesy

#positivevibes
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Epositive:

is you guilty? cheesy

#positivevibes
grin
Epositive:

is you guilty? cheesy

#positivevibes

nah
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by TrapHedges(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol this girl on my tl , cus of her massive likes she be snubbing me..so one day she wore addidas hood and nike rosh..ii called her hoe and asked her to stick to a brand...next thing i knw she burst in my dm and started pouring abuses
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by pepemendy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lol this girl on my tl , cus of her massive likes she be snubbing me..so one day she wore addidas hood and nike rosh..ii called her hoe and asked her to stick to a brand...next thing i knw she burst in my dm and started pouring abuses
one stupid thing
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Its not easy to get such likes na.
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Op is battling with rejectionssmiley
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by IdeyFindWife: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Raine80:
No they are not full of themselves blame the people who pretty much like anything and everything. We live in a society where the highlight of some people day is getting a "like" on FB. So I if you are aware of their shalllow mentality why should it bother you so?

Yeh, basically people are so full of shyt dey wouldnt recognize it coming out of their noses!
Re: Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves by pepemendy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alesandese:
Op is battling with rejectionssmiley
you re wrong

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Found Out His Wife Was Cheating, This Is What He Did. / Chidinma Missing Period.... / 9 Simple Life Hacks For Full And Expressive Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.