Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... (1200 Views)

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Replies Her Friend / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by donestk(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
From street to corporate offices and open marketplaces, it's not strange to find single and unmarried ladies having sexual affairs with married men....

But why do hell let loose when single guys sleep with married women?

Just yesterday, a married woman bluntly told me she want me to sex her cos her hubby is out of town. I can't paste the screen grab of the whatapp chat due to privacy concerns.

Fellas what's your take on this?
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by popefuse(m): 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Typing
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
She is a devil that want to destroy your life. She is the type of a lady the bible called "Jezebel"
donestk:
Why do hell let loose when single guys sleep with married women?

Just yesterday, a married woman bluntly told me she want me to sex cos her hubby is out of town. I can't paste the screen grab of the whatapp chat due to privacy concerns.

Fellas what's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by seunlly(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bro run for your life
She must be up to something

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by 2SWT(f): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
respect yourself

she's someone's wife, don't let a woman bring your down fall

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by Heshei: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Do you want to go back the exact way you came to this world ? ... if not RUN!!!

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Dem wan use U do Sacrifice... u dey think say U be Van Vicker... LoL.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
I wish someone can just explain to me..!

A guy said and I quote..

"Sleeping with a married woman blocks your destiny"

which makes me ask.!

"What about sleeping with married men?"

I need answers jare!
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
2SWT:
respect yourself

she's someone's wife, don't let a woman bring your down fall

Just explain to me in brief... I will so much appreciate!
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by 2SWT(f): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just explain to me in brief... I will so much appreciate!
what's there to explain
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by 2SWT(f): 12:43am On Mar 10, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

A guy said and I quote..

which makes me ask.!

I need answers jare!
someone paid bride Price n her and besides a man's anger is more than a woman's anger when it comes to cheating. a man can easily kill for that
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by BiafranBushBoy: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2017
2SWT:
someone paid bride Price n her and besides a man's anger is more than a woman's anger when it comes to cheating. a man can easily kill for that

lol
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by naijaboiy: 1:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Even when people know the right thing to do they'll still find a way to create a thread about it.

Oya Go ahead and Fück a married woman. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by donestk(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Can someone answer this question?

BiafranBushBoy:

A guy said and I quote..

which makes me ask.!

I need answers jare!
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by donestk(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Only if they are caught in the act

2SWT:
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by babyfaceafrica: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2017
What is bad is bad..either way...it is wrong..whoever does that is bringing curse on him or herself
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by enniewest(f): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Oga carry on o and pls don't mind all this people advising you not to do it,they dont want the best for you grin
Re: Unmarried Single Ladies Often Sleep With Married Men But....... by schumastic(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2017
i knw some people will come for my head after this post but this truth is this, at least 60% of our ladies have slept with a married ɠuy before or someone who is engaged knowingly or unknowingly, am not faulting them but the bitter truth is someone someday will do that to their hubby.

law of karma, that's why most female celeb don't complain about their hubby sleeping around except if he s d shameless one that rubs it on their face, because they did the same thing to other married men growing up or the domestic violent ones.

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Got Angry I Followed Another Guy At 10pm Yesterday / Thread For Broke Guys /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.