Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic (1765 Views)

How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive / Fornication Is Not A Sin - Nigeria Religious Group / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by hopefulLandlord: 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Show me where it was shown KR show me here. Don't run.

we asked for proof; you guy's given totally zero

if I claim there's a dragon in my room and it's sitting on my biro, till I give proof of my claim its only logical for you not to believe such

that's logic 101
Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

we asked for proof; you guy's given totally zero

if I claim there's a dragon in my room and it's sitting on my biro, till I give proof of my claim its only logical for you not to believe such

that's logic 101
Okay. You are not smart though.
Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by akintom(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
DoctorAlien:
Well, the statistics lied because major happenings in the world right now point to a one-world religion with the Beast of Revelation 13 at the head. All the religions of the world, including Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, apostate Christianity, name them, will unite themselves into one big world religion, with Sunday as their day of rest and worship. They will then get the governments of the world to enact a law that will make it illegal to practise any religion other than theirs. It will also be illegal, on pain of even death, to refuse to observe Sunday as a day of rest, or to observe any other day apart from Sunday. The Beast and his cohorts will claim that GOD is angry with the world, and that calamities and disasters and wars and famines are upon the earth because men do not observe Sunday as a day of rest.

Then there will be a small group of "dissidents" who will choose to obey GOD and keep the true Sabbath, rather than to obey man. They will be labelled as trouble makers, imprisoned and finally killed.
Apocalyptic pessimism.
The world order has consistently proved all these Biblical hogwash, to be pessimistic views, that are brewed from idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by hopefulLandlord: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. You are not smart though.

hmmmm, okay, you're smart though
Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by davien(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Everyone's throwing numbers, don't know who to believe? That's simple.

To know the religion that would be dominant you just need to look into a few things.

1. Religion which requires you marry and have children as early and as much as possible, including wives.

2. The one ruthless to any form of conversion and strict to it's dogma alone.

3. The one that encourages the killing or chastising of unbelievers.

So anyone ring a bell?
Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by Arsewipemod: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Auki:

I am from the north proper. You have indeed lied that Muslim are turning to Christian in the North. Like in my Local Govt, majority of our indigenous Christian brother are now Muslim.

My candid prayer to you is:
1. May God guide you to surrender to Him

2. May He gives you long life to witness how Islam will triumph over evils.

Triumph over the evils it brought. How is that possible?
Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by DoctorAlien(m): 12:07am On Mar 12, 2017
randomperson:

Hmmmm..... This is what two other versions day about the verse you quoted

Erm, I don't care what any version of the Bible that is not KJV has to say about anything. The KJV is the most correct translation of the Holy Bible.

Thank you.
Re: Stat's show Nigeria's Religious Future is probably Islamic by randomperson: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Erm, I don't care what any version of the Bible that is not KJV has to say about anything. The KJV is the most correct translation of the Holy Bible.

Thank you.
No... The KJV is not the most correct translation. In fact there is a new KJV, which is an implied admission that the original KJV is error-ridden. As at the time the KJV was translated, there were not many manuscripts from which to compare... Unlike versions like NIV.
BTW, your pastors use other versions of the bible but now that it doesn't favor your position, they are all suddenly crap?? Double standards bro. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subhana Rabbi Iblis - Satanist Art And Architecture / Can Islam Dominate China, Korea, And Japan In The Future? / Theist: Is Everything God's Will Or Is There Freewill?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.