Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

See How Runtown, Del'b, Tspize Created Nigeria's Hottest Single "Mad Over You" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Runtown, Del'b, Tspize Created Nigeria's Hottest Single "Mad Over You" (556 Views)

MC Galaxy Buys Tspize A Benz For Producing Sekem For Him 5 Years Ago / Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / I Curse D Day Fraud Lugard Created Nigeria-actor Pat Attah Reacts To Abia Unrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Runtown, Del'b, Tspize Created Nigeria's Hottest Single "Mad Over You" by Jeezreal: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2017
“Ghana girl say, she wan marry me oh…”
That has to be the most recognizable word in Nigeria right now. It’s the opening line of Runtown’s 2016 hit single – ‘Mad Over You’ – which crossed over into 2017 and has given the continent so much joy.
‘Mad over you’ has not only been a hit song, the magnitude of its penetration has made it become a phenomenon and cultural movement, and guaranteed Runtown’s penetration into the far flung parts of the continent, across oceans, and into global markets.
As I write this, Runtown is touring the UK, filling out capacity venues, and spreading Nigerian music across a land that has shown in recent years that it is open to more than just its traditional songs. Pop songs of African origin are pushing that charge through that country and ‘Mad Over You’ is at the front of that movement, while Runtown is a comfortable part of the vanguard.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: http://www.hotnobs.com/2017/03/see-how-runtown-delb-tspize-created.html

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah / Bobrisky Finally Reveals His Bae Is A Married Man / Nollywood Actor Uche Maduagwu Reveals His Marriage Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.