Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (81001 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by drtee247(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
ourema:
This looks like a bright sunny day to me and not 4am

I'm sure one day u will wake up and doubt PMB's existence
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ourema(f): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
drtee247:

I'm sure one day u will wake up and doubt PMB's existence
Sir please forgive me my sins. I am not doubting your hero return. Please check the photo carefully without bias you will know that the blogger in a bid to convince us of the President return used old photos initially. Recall that we were informed that the president of the nation returned to the country at 4am this morning. That is my argument
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Horus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JWpI5E1XpY

Crowd rush to welcome buhari in kaduna

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.