Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (81008 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by nextprince: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

I am suspecting his left hand, always been aided while in London. Just take another look at it, seems it is suffering from weak erection lolz.

From being dead to oxygen support, now his left hand. Okay watch him descending the stair case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsdsghYan0

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2017
This looks like a bright sunny day to me and not 4am [/quote]you just took d word right out of my mouth,i suspect foul play here
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2017
oyinkinola:

...don't blame them much! they were jew.

Artificial jews, that is.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by osigiepurr(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=judecares1 post=54445969]dat was wat I read on thenation

Poor journalism and weak dissemination of adequate information in Nigeria is a huge contributing factor of bad development and irresponsible governance in this country.

So many educated iliterates everywhere......too painful
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by habuzee1(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Pwayne2016:
See as de man dry like Crayfish
na ur papa dry like cryfish
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Anasko(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2017
keyzo:
Allihamudulahi!!
Baba would take wailers, Igbos, shiits to their ealier graves.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by dajan03: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2017
ourema:
This looks like a bright sunny day to me and not 4am
am I blind or where did you see 4am

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by abumaryam012(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2017
All is well, Elrufai was with the president, they came back togather
olaboy33:
short man devil not there to receive Mr President again....

Hope all is well sha...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Rockyrascal(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Haters be like he ressurected; hope he isn't going back soon
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ipobarecriminals: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2017
cool Waiting for the renowned Ponmo cutter from Ekiti kete to wail.And those PDP thieves trying to run away to London with their loot are disappointed
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by judecares1(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2017
DID U SEE HIS PLANE ON AIR BEFORE LANDING ON D AIRPORT AND BEFORE HE PROCEEDING TO ABUJA? 2NDLY,WAT OTHER MEANS CAN WE OBTAIN INFO IF NOT FROM D NEWSPAPERS

[quote author=osigiepurr post=54446692][/quote]
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by begwong: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2017
god2good:
He arrived 7:45am and sarrki has created a thread of his arrival since 3:45am. Sarrki ur salary is double. Welcome bk Mr. president. i
Sarrki just got his 250k allawee being the BMC laptop crew rep of Asso rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by habuzee1(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Alhamdulilah praise be to Allah and today we are waiting for the Shiite people to convert to Islam
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by oyinkinola: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Artificial jews, that is.
...hun un may be they were under test, the result is not yet come out!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2017
Redman36:
welcome back Mr president..while u were away, dollar price dropped,osibanjo is truly a capable deputy.

Replace with...presidential material.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Bamvic93: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2017
All I can see is a man under the influence of adrenaline to boost his energy
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by LordOfNaira: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2017
lebete3000:
I dunno what the paparazzi is all about . Someone who almost plunge d country into d canal is being hailed with a hero's welcome while the main man behind d current economic recovery is yet to get same.

We truly get d leaders we deserve. Wish him no ill-health but wish he can just resign and go. Shikena.

He is the president, that is why!!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Akalia(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Twinmama:
In one news he was wearing white, in another news he was wearing black, in another news he'll be coming by 4pm, in another news he arrived 7:45am, in another news he arrived 4:30am

Naija with fake news and contradicting news are like garri and groundnuts
blame poor media reportage.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by begwong: 9:43am On Mar 10, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool Waiting for the renowned Ponmo cutter from Ekiti kete to wail.And those PDP thieves trying to run away to London with their loot are disappointed
Oboy 75% of your APCshït members were the thieves from PDP. So deal with that.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by victor247: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2017
I hope he will address Nigerians now and not merely speak to a certain governor on phone that he is back.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by begwong: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Twinmama:
In one news he was wearing white, in another news he was wearing black, in another news he'll be coming by 4pm, in another news he arrived 7:45am, in another news he arrived 4:30am
Naija with fake news and contradicting news are like garri and groundnuts
BLAME THE BMC CREW WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Pwayne2016:
See as de man dry like Crayfish

E mean say him no dey chop yam like your bloda Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by osigiepurr(m): 9:46am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=judecares1 post=54446944]DID U SEE HIS PLANE ON AIR BEFORE LANDING ON D AIRPORT AND BEFORE HE PROCEEDING TO ABUJA? 2NDLY,WAT OTHER MEANS CAN WE OBTAIN INFO IF NOT FROM D NEWSPAPERS

You should have waited out there all day simply because you want to see Mr President's plane on air......LWKMD

My advice is, try and verify and re-verify any information before punching ur keyboard/keypad for comments else, u might be joining d bandwagons to send wrong signals to d world.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by odysey: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
Redman36:
welcome back Mr president..while u were away, dollar price dropped,osibanjo is truly a capable deputy.

the drop in price has nothing to so with The VP google babatunde Gbadamosi
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by judecares1(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
MY DEAR,IS WAT I SAW N READ,DAT IS WAT AM SAYING

[quote author=osigiepurr post=54447347][/quote]
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Johnhug66(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2017
OgaInnocent:
I suggest he resigns and have rest. He is old.

#objective_sense
grin U wan make Mr.sarrki vex Abi. How can u say his mentor should resign when we Neva reach 2023
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Rickiedee(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Hope he's come to officially hand over power. He doesn't look physically able let alone mentally capable. I wish him good health though
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2017
agabusta:

The way some of you talk is interesting. How much was dollar when he left? How much is it now?

Dollar was 492 when he left.

I pray it doesnt start rising with the speed of light again.
If you can recall, before he left, dollar rises whenever he made a speech.

He should just rest.
No speeches abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Supreme Court: Police Deploy Dogs To Control Crowd / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.