Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor (16016 Views)

Seven Ways To Eliminate Body Odor / Home Remedies To Eliminate Body Odor / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by Fairgodwin(m): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
cheesy d truth is she wl nt even Bliv, in fact, we go fight if I try am, I don't want trouble

The guy I told you about up there had this lovely lady who he loves so much, but the lady had to leave him afterwards. Everyone knows why she left, for she could no longer cope with the mouth odor and no one was willing to tell or help the guy. Each time he laughs, everyone sheds tears because of the smell, but I plucked up the courage and helped him out.
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by economania(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
If Nigeria likes practice parliamentary system of government or goes back to regional system of government,she can not clean from odor of tribal sentiment and legislooter fragrance.
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by MNDY(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2017
What if your shoe's odour is mistaken for body odour sometimes? What is/are the remedies for shoe odour?
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by Claessique1(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nice one, A frnd of mine has dis body odour bt I don't even have d courage to tell her, sometimes, she tells me Dat pple sed she smells, den she wl ask me if it tru bt, no b 4 my mouth she go hear am

You can try buying her a cologne and perfume as a gift but get her other few things with it so she dosent feel too bad.
Haba, she is a lady ooo and that's a TURN OFF.
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by kesmalindo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fairgodwin:
I gladly practice all of these. No wonder they call me Mr. Clean.
But I have one problem though and that is, keeping my skin dry because I have what they call 'oily face'

I really need help with keeping my face dry all the time.
this is my replica
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by kesmalindo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
MNDY:
What if your shoe's odour is mistaken for body odour sometimes? What is/are the remedies for shoe odour?
as for me.... I wear socks every time I put on shoe....I also wear a pair of socks per day....and I wash my shoe with hot water every weekend
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by Claessique1(f): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
MNDY:

1. Wear shoes made of cotton, leather, linen.
2. Alternate your shoe's.
3. Give them airing space., when it's nice and sunny outside, don't hesitate to let your shoes play outsidewithout you. That's it,give them a nice break!
4. If your feet start smelling when they get damp, then a good way to keep them from getting damp aside from giving them a breather every once in a while is to powder them with baby or talcum powder. The powder has a pleasant, but subtle, smell to it and could help your feet from sweating in the first place.
5. Socks helps too.
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by valeno(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
And you just said,she is ur frnd.....bahd u
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by willi926(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
Nice one, A frnd of mine has dis body odour bt I don't even have d courage to tell her, sometimes, she tells me Dat pple sed she smells, den she wl ask me if it tru bt, no b 4 my mouth she go hear am
Then u are not a good friend.
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by Menzy86(m): 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Body Odour: the singular most disturbing problem of young people in ILORIN. So difficult to breath around people in this town! Only a few know what it means to use a roll on. #500 and u hav a nivea roll on that will last u at least 6weeks. The girls prefer bleaching creams that turn them into rainbow instead.
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by LekkiHost: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
ways you can reduce how much you sweat https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?topic=41.0
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by kuljustiz(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:

Pls muster the courage to tell her. na only true friend fit tell another friend say her mouth dey smell (Bini proverb)
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by wendy241(f): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin grin grin but u 4 tell her the truth na grin
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by wendy241(f): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
olaezebala:
buy lot of hausa or baygon perfume and trust me, no body odour again for life.
bross dat one don comot 4 perfume it is called SCENT grin grin
Re: Practicing Good Hygiene To Eliminate Body Odor by jbblues24(m): 2:24am On Jun 02, 2019
I like to say things twice, say things twice. It can get annoying though, annoying though. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Aid Home Remedies For Minor Burns / Defence Minister, Buratai, Others Go Into Isolation As GOC Dies / Exercise: 7 Benefits Of Regular Physical Activity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.