Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,010 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student (55850 Views)

Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by LatestAmebo2: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by VirginFinder: 10:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Such a disturbed morrron!
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Talk2Bella(f): 10:46am On Mar 10, 2017
career ended

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
them suppose put lighter under the idiot balls.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by AngelicBeing: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Keneking:
Great decision
+ he should be flogged at the NYSC secretariat openly in Benin-city and Abuja

1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ceejay80s(m): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2017
disgugusting afonja

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by AskProf: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Speedyconnect8:
That was very dumb. How could he have said that rubbish on fb in this jet age.

Why would he indulge in such even. I won't even get erection at the sight of little girls, I will feel so bad and guilty.

It makes one wonder the type of home & school attended...

Could it be UniPetrol?
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Bayou4sure: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Thank God for the arrest... The guy village witches no gree leave am at all.. [sub][/sub]
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
That guy needs brain test.me,evn whn i sleep with 12yr old girls i dnt tell anybody

Lala come and arrest this pedophile ...he admits to the crime.
how can you be bleeping a 12yrs old??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
SO THERE IS A GROUP CALL OMO EDO PATAKI, ISOKAY observing shaa
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by himselfmaji(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Stupid guy

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by libson001(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
That was how one Corper like that impregnated ma cousin and disappear.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
jail the bastard
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by curvilicious: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
I feel pity for he knew not what he was doing until he finally bags 2yrs extension without pay?
Guy where did u keep ur brain?
Stupidity made him shoot himself in the p*nis

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by tripoli007(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Ndi YOloba no go kill person grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by iamdurent(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Very good.

Some things are better unsaid. But people wud never learn

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ilybright0428(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by iamdurent(m): 10:51am On Mar 10, 2017
tripoli007:
Ndi YOloba no go kill person grin grin..
nwanne m. Those people useless die. Every nemesis na from dat side.

Enjoy ur jail time mr manki whatever

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by walosky(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Point of correction!

Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa ,an Afonja corper serving in Edo state

NB: Op and Mode take note grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by curvilicious: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
libson001:
That was how one Corper like that impregnated ma cousin and disappear.

Its their way o
In my set one impregnated d girl wt twins nd peekay (run)

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by watered(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Sleeping with underage girls is like eating unripe fruits

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by lovethchioma(f): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
That guy needs brain test.me,evn whn i sleep with 12yr old girls i dnt tell anybody
you need to be arrested too.... Ode

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by lastmaster(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
nah them, the Afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Gbelexy(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Idiot!
Infact he needs to be flogged.
As if u he's d first and last to serve in Edo state..

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ephi123(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Very good. Best thing I've read today. He must be made to serve as a scapegoat for other corpers. People who should be protecting these young ones are the ones abusing them.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ephi123(f): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
iamdurent:
Very good.

Some things are better unsaid. But people wud never learn

Some things are better NOT DONE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by curvilicious: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:

Commissioner come nd see o
Pedophile spotted

2 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by corneredlove(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
obembet:
Chai....
Just 14 years is OK
Remain this man in pix below...
Pls arrest him for child abuse

Islam na religion?
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ojuu4u(m): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2017
I am very sure that when he was still a student he would be the first to tongue lash any lecturer that dates/sleeps with students.
People do criticise even though, they would do worst if they opportune.
Its also a lesson for those who write/post everything on social medial, private issues must be kept Private

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by augustine: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Evergreen4:
The boy stupidly walked into the shadow of death with his two legs
And his two eyes wide open!
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by curvilicious: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

Some things are better NOT DONE.

Abeg give this babe one trailer of Marykay there
Confam brain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.