Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student (55848 Views)

Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Bsharp: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
The guy should be taken for psychiatric evaluation. What height of madness!
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Timblaze(m): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Speedyconnect8 post=54446990]That was very dumb. How could he have said that rubbish on fb in this jet age.

Why would he indulge in such even. I won't even get erection at the sight of little girls, I will feel so bad and guilty.
..4real
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by klear(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
iamdurent:
tcheew. Nobody is a saint. If i see 13year old girl with heavy packages wey dey giv me greenlight, i go fvck oo. My sister, yes i said it. I will fvck

But this na anonymous forum.
grin
I wont go bout telling everyone

If you don't repent, your disgrace will overtake and consume you. You didn't tell anybody, you are on a faceless forum but God know you and knows your handwork and if you defile any underage girl the destruction that will come upon you will surprise even your enemies. Wicked soul...what does a 13year old girl know about green light? It was born out of been molested at an early age! and you are there further adding to the mess in her life.

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by horllyma(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
That guy needs brain test.me,evn whn i sleep with 12yr old girls i dnt tell anybody

now that u av informed us we are coming after u!!!
watchout

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by phintohlar(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
exactly princess, can't quantify it
loool
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by oluxy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yes... .. Let him learn how to keep shut n also to learn dt social media can profit som1 life as well as ruins it
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Igba123: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Evergreen4:
The boy stupidly walked into the shadow of death with his two legs
check well dat guy is uneducated, not bc he slept wit his student but for bragging about it in d social media.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by onadana: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Speedyconnect8:
That was very dumb. How could he have said that rubbish on fb in this jet age.

Why would he indulge in such even. I won't even get erection at the sight of little girls, I will feel so bad and guilty.

angryIs that so....
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by sotall(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fairgodwin:
And that's how this guy's case starts to dey done small small, and his village witches will be somewhere now singing, "it's our work oo, soft work."

A supposed educated man - with little or no wisdom.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB......Laugh wan tear my belle grin grin grin
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by uluoke: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Supidly stupid...................[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by mummyson26(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
That guy needs brain test.me,evn whn i sleep with 12yr old girls i dnt tell anybody
You need dis

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Unclerukus: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
curvilicious:
I feel pity for he knew not what he was doing until he finally bags 2yrs extension without pay?
Guy where did u keep ur brain?
Stupidity made him shoot himself in the p*nis
This is bigger than extension. It's a criminal offence, jail time will be the outcome.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nature8(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Young03:
Is this how devil dey take play free kick on person destiny

too bad

Lol.. grin
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by kumalee: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Are you kidding me, Bleep
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
mumu boy even me served in idia college stayed on lowkey
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by CellTabRepairs: 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
He displayed a total lack of tact, discipline and intelligence even if not arrested or punished. Which employer would take such a guy after service? A loud mouth that lacks a sense of decorum and discretion. Shame

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by autonomous22: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm, Power of social media. Lesson learnt
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
PenisCaP:
Good good 4 d bastard.... a handsome guy like diz decided to be stupid.
I dnt know if these my western brothers cursed with pedophilia. undecided.
Bros paedophile plenty for north pass o.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
the guy brain get saw dust wey full inside.
I rememba owerri days,when we just land their city,fresh from nysc camp.we dey see owerri girls wey be like mammy water,fresh and clean.na so me sef dey flex,dey hyperactive say na here i go die of excess gbenshing.
Na so one of my male corper carry me come outside our house,point to one guy wey dey sell recharge card,dey tell me say d guy was once a corper,studied electrical engineering in skool.na so im sef come owerri go gbensh one girl give am belle,na so owerri nysc sieze im certificate.
Omo my joystick wey don dey hyper before no even rise for like 2 days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by bizzibodi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
obembet:
Chai....
Just 14 years is OK
Remain this man in pix below...
Pls arrest him for child abuse
iz that not an old woman in that pic?
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by bizzibodi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
14yrs shld b ok d d foool!is serve in da west i didnot touch any underage gals.it will b very unethical,sacrilege,abomination to allow an under age gal 2 see ma kingsized kondo olopa.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by bizzibodi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
14yrs shld b ok d d foool!is serve in da west i didnot touch any underage gals.it will b very unethical to allow an under age gal 2 see ma kingsized kondo olopa.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Young03:
Is this how devil dey take play free kick on person destiny

too bad

No be ordinary free kick...na knuckle shot..even junnho dey learn work cheesy
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:

So u sleep with 12 year olds? Its unfortunate
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by princebergz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
knew the dude back in Uni, used to play football together. who coulda guessed the dude had paedophilic tendencies.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by fpeter(f): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:

God will punish you till your 4th generation. Your girls will receive the same treatment. It will never be well with you.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by dfrost: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
The guy decided to be dumb and stupid at the same time.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by izicooo(f): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
He needs no pity.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Pierohandsome: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
fpeter:

God will punish you till your 4th generation. Your girls will receive the same treatment. It will never be well with you.
i wish i knw u whn u were 11-12yrs old.i would have done same to u
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by blaqroy: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Excuse me??
Pierohandsome:
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by blaqroy: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are a bastard
Pierohandsome:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.