Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student (55849 Views)

Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Edo Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Deletes His Instagram Account After His Viral Post / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by iamdurent(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

Some things are better NOT DONE.
tcheew. Nobody is a saint. If i see 13year old girl with heavy packages wey dey giv me greenlight, i go fvck oo. My sister, yes i said it. I will fvck

But this na anonymous forum.
grin
I wont go bout telling everyone

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Murjem(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
Good one, that serves him right and i really do hope he will face the Full wrath of the law.

Also prayed that any other animal like this doing the same to innocent girls should be caught and exposed soon.

Amen.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by MikaSoko(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2017
A disgrace to Nigeria NYSC
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Oceemo(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2017
I have really waited for this. The guy is really a dondi, mugu, mumu, olodo, name it.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by tillaman(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
This dude has successfully ruined his future, #Wehdone sir, I presume he may be trying to make his ex jealous, seems he had a bad break up but I guess things are out of hand now

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by deolu2000(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
The witches frm his village that never wanted him to graduate in the first instance but failed hv finally gotten him by simply using his destiny to play 9jabet on a straight win odd.

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ephi123(f): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
iamdurent:
tcheew. Nobody is a saint. If i see 13year old girl with heavy packages wey dey giv me greenlight, i go fvck oo. My sister, yes i said it. I will fvck

grin

Ehen. Nobody is a saint is the same excuse murderers and pedophiles give. Some things should not be considered not to mention done. There is a reason humans have self control, we are not animals.

Both you and the corper should be arrested, not just the corper, IMHO.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
That guy needs brain test.me,evn whn i sleep with 12yr old girls i dnt tell anybody
Wait, what?

©YBR
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Oceemo(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
I have really waited for this. The guy is really a dondi, mugu, mumu, olodo, name it.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by cashkid: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
That guy needs brain test.me,evn whn i sleep with 12yr old girls i dnt tell anybody
grin cheesy grin
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ojuu4u(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
privacy isn't in some people dictionary any longer.
meanwhile am very sure he would be the first person to tongue lash any lecturer that date/sleep with female students when he was in school, people do criticize others even though they will do worse if they opportune.

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by bstringz(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:

You've also just exposed yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:

You just did And guess what ! Yours is even worse ...... 12 what
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by iamdurent(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

Ehen. Nobody is a saint is the same excuse murderers and pedophiles give. Some things should not be considered not to mention done. There is a reason humans have self control, we are not animals.

Both you and the corper should be arrested, not just the corper, IMHO.
coman arrest me na. Thats if u can find me grin

U go old while finding me.

Girls wey don develop boobi nd yansh finish no be pikin again na. Age is just a number my dear

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ilybright0428(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
PenisCaP:
Good
just dey look

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Profitsng(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Nice One.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2017
later them go blame village withches. how somebody go use hand destroy himself i no understand o. 70% of male corpers sleep with those sec school gals

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by augustine: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2017
obembet:
Chai....

Just 14 years is OK

Remain this man in pix below...

Pls arrest him for child abuse
To arrest this one will be like trying to press water out of a stone. You will also have to arrest the little bride's parents, their custom and religion.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by 9jatatafo(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Why post everything online? I just wonder the kind of people we have in this generation
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ephi123(f): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
iamdurent:
coman arrest me na. Thats if u can find me grin

U go old while finding me.

Girls wey don develop boobi nd yansh finish no be pikin again na. Age is just a number my dear

Life has a way of catching up with people like you, continue. Your waterloo is just around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ceejay80s(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
afonjazzys always running their mouth

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by ArcFresky(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Fish brain...

A lot of people do more than what this guy has done, but only him carry his mumu hand, press his mumu phone and upload mumu bragging on social media, mumu boi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by donemitex1: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
You need to be arrested too. You are next
Pierohandsome:

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by obicaddy(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2017
See another Mumu!
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by Ngokafor(f): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2017
iamdurent:

grin

.....If you go about molesting underage girls,you will meet your waterloo,apprehended and disgraced one way or the other..just like your corper brother met his..Whether you tell anyone or not is not important...

...A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by BCISLTD: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Young03:
Is this how devil dey take play free kick on person destiny

too bad

Bros that na penalty
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by iamdurent(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2017
ephi123:

Life has a way of catching up with people like you, continue. Your waterloo is just around the corner.
lol
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by MelaninPapi(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2017
he should be moved to Kano or Borno to face a Sharia court
Dude doesn't deserve a Dick angry
Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by iamdurent(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....If you go about molesting underage girls,you will meet your waterloo,apprehended and disgraced one way or the other..just like your corper brother met his..Whether you tell anyone or not is not important...

...A word is enough for the wise.
molesting ke? Na free toto dem dey giv me oo. Who no lik free thing

1 Like

Re: Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student by berrystunn(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Still checking names not state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Why Do People Show Off Their NYSC Certificates But Hide Their Degree Cert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.