Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning (2247 Views)

The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by xxolisexx(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2017
Well my mum has been complaining of rabbits eating her yam where she kept them at the back of our home, so I got a trap from my friend which i tried but didnt make any catch the first day, so I tried another location and wow, it caught the second day which my mum used in preaparing her soup, the third day being yesterday night I fixed the trap at that same spot just to wake up this morning and saw that it had trapped another rabbit, so I just felt like sharing the pictures of me preapring the rabbit this morning, since FUTO sent us home, guess i will keep myself busy with hunting this stubborn rabbits,
So happy i got this trap, its been so effective in trapping this subborn animals, guess what they say its true, payback's a b***h

1 Like

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Swegzfreak: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Rabbit ko, reddit ni

2 Likes

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by NLSniper(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Eku niiii o!
See what FUTO has turned this one to?

2 Likes

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by whirlwind7(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2017
A university student who doesn't know what a rabbit is.... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2017
Bruh that's a rat.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by frisky2good(m): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2017
This is a giant pouch rat not a rabbit
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by nrexzy: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Na surulere rat be that naaa
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by bigtt76(f): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2017
That tray tho grin
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Menace2Society(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2017
How is this a rabbit for Christ sake!!!olodo nla!
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by xxolisexx(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
whirlwind7:
A university student who doesn't know what a rabbit is.... lipsrsealed
oboy dats a rabbit, do rats have long tails more than d length of their body, oga "i too knw" if yu check d pics well yu will notice the tail was has been chopped-off by the trap cos its tail got trapped in between the rods of the trap, more over no be only me dey there to confirm d catch, na yu wey sit down dey look from yur nokia 3310 screen,
pls i knw we are here to get information, bt yu cant correct me on this one, more over the rabbit its still young, incase yu no knw, i don spend enough time for village hunt dis type of animals
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by kogistar: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2017
xxolisexx:

oboy dats a rabbit, do rats have long tails more than d length of their body, oga "i too knw" if yu check d pics well yu will notice the tail was has been chopped-off by the trap cos its tail got trapped in between the rods of the trap, more over no be only me dey there to confirm d catch, na yu wey sit down dey look from yur nokia 3310 screen,
pls i knw we are here to get information, bt yu cant correct me on this one, more over the rabbit its still young, incase yu no knw, i don spend enough time for village hunt dis type of animals
rAbit doesn't had long tail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Iseoluwani: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2017
xxolisexx:

That's not a rabbit , rabbits have short tail

Lemme get you a rabbit pic

You can other for yours

1 Share

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Iseoluwani: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2017
xxolisexx:
Well my mum has been complaining of rabbits eating her yam where she kept them at the back of our home, so I got a trap from my friend which i tried but didnt make any catch the first day, so I tried another location and wow, it caught the second day which my mum used in preaparing her soup, the third day being yesterday night I fixed the trap at that same spot just to wake up this morning and saw that it had trapped another rabbit, so I just felt like sharing the pictures of me preapring the rabbit this morning, since FUTO sent us home, guess i will keep myself busy with hunting this stubborn rabbits,
So happy i got this trap, its been so effective in trapping this subborn animals, guess what they say its true, payback's a b***h

So that's your rabbit eh

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by 222Martins(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
xxolisexx:

FUTO undergraduate indeed....... Keeping arguing.

1 Like

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Baroba(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chairman na West African giant pouch rat you dey catch.. Eyi / Ewi in ala Igbo.. it sure ain't a rabbit.. kill the argument bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by obiageIi(f): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oga chop your rat and stop the argue
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by bizzibodi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
A university student dnt know d diff btw rabbit & house rat?did he said futo i wept for 9ja youth.
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Baroba(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
bizzibodi:
A university student dnt know d diff btw rabbit & house rat?did he said futo i wept for 9ja youth.

Giant Pouch Rat is not a house rat, the live in the forest feeding off farmers tubers and plants..They are pests just like Grasscutters..

1 Like

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by An0nimus: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Na confirm ratatouille OP just toast so grin
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by MrOreo(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oga, na over fed rat be that and not a rabbit, stop arguing.... you don't want to believe u have been eating a gigantic rat this whole time shey? I feel ur pain undecided
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by Spidermon: 6:37am On Mar 11, 2017
R for Rat.
R for Rabbit.

FUTO, this is not a rabbit ooo.
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by bizzibodi(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2017
Baroba:

Giant Pouch Rat is not a house rat, the live in the forest feeding off farmers tubers and plants..They are pests just like Grasscutters..
I seen some lives inside pit laterine.
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by GGfadar(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2017
bigtt76:
That tray tho grin

grin grin grin bro u too badt

U go know se na village guy.......lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by whirlwind7(m): 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
xxolisexx:

pls i knw we are here to get information, bt yu cant correct me on this one,
more over the rabbit its still young, incase yu no knw, i don spend enough time for village hunt dis type of animals

Chei.....ignorance is really a disease. I can't really correct you on this one! grin grin I don't envy your parents and the wasted finance expended on you.
Undergraduate indeed.
Come here and keep arguing. I can see its not a rabbit from the screen of my Nokia 3310 as you said. You have seen the animal live and in HD, and yet, you keep displaying crass ignorance for everyone to see. You should have at least heeded the instruction of Proverbs 17:28

Go and enjoy your "rabbit" meat grin anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by eddyline(m): 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
your rabbit has a long tail and short ears. eat alone
Re: Payback, Picture Of Rabbit I Caught This Morning by benyose: 1:58am On Apr 08, 2017
The picture that was first posted here is that of a rabbit, however rabbit can't be found in the bush as their survival chance is very low(those that escaped from farms).
He must be referring to the Gambian pouched rat very fond of eating yams kept in outside barns.
Those people using harsh words are just been so hypocritical as their correction is quite skewed.

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here For Supply Of Cheapest Goat For Your Goat Farming / Guess The Rate This 427kg big Pig Was Sold Today And Get 5k Reward / Please What Type Of Bird Is This?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.