Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (65357 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by fineboynl(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
her lavished breast was divided from the center just to probe the other rest of them. fear and run for girls that has divided breast from center like the red sea if you like the your life.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Babytruth: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:
This girl should not even bother with any press conference, i already believe her. The fake pastor has already implicated himself by confessing that he knew her and sent her money to start a business. The idiotic buffon called a pastor went a step further to insult our collective intelligence by telling us he sent money to a girl he never met before and only spoke to on the phone, is he her maga? Besides what kind of person that has a music career with videos and songs, introduce herself to a "pastor" as a stripper?
When judgement day comes for that bastard called suleiman, i'll be on the front seat cheering angry

You are clearly a wise man, Johnson Suleman just got what deserved and its called NEMESIS!! Karma is a bitch!!!!
I thank the power that runs the universe who made it possible for someone like Stephanie to come out and bring his dirty skeleton out of the closet!!
If anyone here knew what young ladies had suffered with this man, none of them would say a word of defence for him, but I pray that this scandal will enlighten you sheepish followers of the real suleman to save you all from perishing with him!!!
" My people perish for only a lack of knowledge"
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Babytruth: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
petitejolie:
lets assume shes saying d truth, my own is was she raped, disvirgined by d apostle, did she not enjoy d money dey were showering on her, is she d first nd only person d apostle as entered? is she d first in Nigeria DAT a pastor has had fun with. pls we re talking about domestic violence against woman not olosho tins. u tink dis is punishment, wait na u Neva see something yet. abeg cut us some slacks. hungry piple

Petitejolie:- I want to believe that you are a female, Johnson has bitten more than he can chew, he has destroyed the lives of young women who came to him, stolen some destinies , killed some, and silenced a lot including me, but he knew babytruth is a woman of God anointed highly more than him, he even confessed that God brought me to him for the fulfillment if my vision, but just as the Jezebel spirit in him began to operate, he wanted to marry me by force for which my agitation seemed to him like rejection, then he not only threatened me , he summoned his familiar spirits and evil forces and they tried their best to kill me but failed, in return I released a word on him, and God pushed him to Stephanie otobo who can't endure what he did to others like me,
Now let me put this clearly, if you are a lady , be wise enough not to ever judge Stephanie otobo, he is the instrument chosen to humble Suleman and make him realise he is not yet higher than God.
All of you running mouths against Stephanie, beware, just like Nebuchadnezzar , its suleman' s time!!!.

Allow God to finish his chastisement on Suleman!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by LLSAINT(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Keneking:
This government sef

"No.1 Festus Keyamo Lane, Anthony Village Lagos." - Festus Keyamo we dey see your handiwork grin grin grin

-Kontinue shocked
What do you expect? He no get wife now....his ex-wife, na so so beat, abuse etc he give her till she run. He derives pleasure in doin this.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 11, 2017
These women need to go and test for HIV. This suleman pastor is the worst of scam pastors there is in this country. Fake apostle suleiman should be arrested and made to refund all collections from his church members. He is a fraud and he has destroyed christianity and continue to make mockery of the religion. No wonder why Northern moslems attack and kill christians, justifiably, because in their minds, they are killing people like apostle suleman - a pastor who steals monies from his poor congregation and uses those funds to pay and sleep around with prostitutes all over the place. The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) IS A DISGRACE FOR ALLOWING PEOPLE LIKE "FAKE APOSTLE SULEMAN" TO TAINT THE RELIGION. The Nigerian version of christianity is disgraceful!!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by sapele914(m): 1:41am On Mar 11, 2017
slimduchess:
Foolish girl, u better go nd look for something meaningful to do with ur dead life nd stop disturbing us with ur problems because the last time i checked we don't give a Bleep. U can go ahead nd Bleep as many man of God as u can but believe me u won't get 1kobo from any of them they will just use Ur smelling ass nd kick u out golddigger.
If you have something to do with your time and you don't give a bleep like you rightfully claim,then why are you on a thread that has to do with stephanie otobo, you hypocrite or did anyone force you to enter the thread?is it not this same pastor that was criticizing Buhari 3 weeks ago mr righteous apostle judge not least you be judged you brought yourself out into the limelight,nemesis has already caught up with you,I guess Mr Pastor thought that by going to play an away game in far away Canada that Gillette world sport(The best a man can get) will not carry the coverage,let's just say he underestimated their outreach,body no be fire wood.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by netzro(m): 1:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Abeg make una post the press conference video
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by JaaizTech: 3:06am On Mar 11, 2017
This is what westernization has led us to. Shamelessness, women are no longer ashamed of being prostitutes It is unbelievable!. However, I must say it appears Apostle Suleman and this woman have got some past. He has taken her to court on "terrorism" accusations, He has got her arrested before, Apostle also acknowledges He has met with her before and has been helping her She is perhaps trying to take advantage of the situation, but I doubt Apostle would have allowed her to take pictures of him. !!!; but it is unlikely the woman will suddenly wake up and cook up this big story, may be she is exagerrating and adding salt & pepper, but it appears something may have happened between those 2.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by petitejolie(f): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth:

Petitejolie:- I want to believe that you are a female, Johnson has bitten more than he can chew, he has destroyed the lives of young women who came to him, stolen some destinies , killed some, and silenced a lot including me, but he knew babytruth is a woman of God anointed highly more than him, he even confessed that God brought me to him for the fulfillment if my vision, but just as the Jezebel spirit in him began to operate, he wanted to marry me by force for which my agitation seemed to him like rejection, then he not only threatened me , he summoned his familiar spirits and evil forces and they tried their best to kill me but failed, in return I released a word on him, and God pushed him to Stephanie otobo who can't endure what he did to others like me,
Now let me put this clearly, if you are a lady , be wise enough not to ever judge Stephanie otobo, he is the instrument chosen to humble Suleman and make him realise he is not yet higher than God.
All of you running mouths against Stephanie, beware, just like Nebuchadnezzar , its suleman' s time!!!.

wooow! now we re talking. why don't y'all come out nd join d otobo Lady to get justice. hiding behind dar name on nairaland doesn't change anything. from wat u just said dere re lots of u. secondly it doesn't change d fact that d otobo lady ain't innocent as well. why shud u agree to flirt with your or an assumed man of God. from d Snapchat pic she was enjoying every bit of it. I'm not supporting d pastor or anything in fact I've never bin a fan of Suleiman our spirit no jam. but she isn't coming with a clean hands either.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by petitejolie(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2017
SBG04:

Bros this girl was minding her own business when the police arrested her and dumped her in prison. Nobody knew her before then. Suleiman was the one that drew first blood. Trust me if that girl had not rushed to Keyamo, this case would have died a natural death and would never have made it to the press. They would have probably wasted her because she has the potential to destroy this mans church business.
If she was truly blackmailing suleiman, he would have released messages, calls or letters of blackmail. He hasn't released any because there is none!!! That man is a first class con artist.
hmmmn! I no talk again. time will tell
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Edelweiss44: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth:

See them!! They are coming out now to reinforce their doomed mission! Agents of darkness from the marine Kingdom on a mission to destroy the man of God. But sorry, not all of us are blind and gullible! The only advice I will give you is that you repent and turn to Christ completely so you can be saved. If you don't, the same Lucifer you are working for will only use you and dump you, and you will still end up in hell for eternal torment. Ask yourself how far with some of your colleagues that have tried other powerful men of God in the past and how they ended up. Go and ask questions about what happened to your fellow agents that tried attacking Archbishop Idahosa. The mission you are on now is not a new thing to us, we know you people are experts, but I can also tell you again that the mission has failed. One reason I tell you so is because many people like me who have never met the Apostle but understand what is happening from your Kingdom have taken it upon ourselves to pray for him until your plans are scattered and you are all put to shame and utter disgrace. I'm already imagining the anger and humiliation on the face of your boss when the Apostle comes out of this blackmail stronger and more popular. Lol!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by hottadiva(f): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2017
Babytruth:

You are clearly a wise man, Johnson Suleman just got what deserved and its called NEMESIS!! Karma is a bitch!!!!
I thank the power that runs the universe who made it possible for someone like Stephanie to come out and bring his dirty skeleton out of the closet!!
If anyone here knew what young ladies had suffered with this man, none of them would say a word of defence for him, but I pray that this scandal will enlighten you sheepish followers of the real suleman to save you all from perishing with him!!!
" My people perish for only a lack of knowledge"

Amazing that we can't see that this babytruths' profile was created solely for this purpose.
That strikes me as fishy.
madam Satan's agent, your plan has failed. I bind you and your devices to stir up division in the kingdom of God.
zion is always victorious
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Babytruth: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
hottadiva:

Amazing that we can't see that this babytruths' profile was created solely for this purpose.
That strikes me as fishy.
madam Satan's agent, your plan has failed. I bind you and your devices to stir up division in the kingdom of God.
zion is always victorious

Bewitched Fools like hottadiva aka colderbitch and satanic instrument sponsored to shut down the truth, doesn't your senseless head tell you that the enemy of the truth is the liar SATAN himself, and since you want to shut me down and shut down the truth, woe unto you, my candid advice to satanicsuleman' s tools like you is to bend your head down and knock up your senses to know and realise that Johnson Suleman was a man called by God who has deviated to join the kingdom of Satan killing, stealing destinies and destroying lives and he must be exposed for the real zioners to excommunicate him from our midst!

If you claim to be a zioner, why are you here covering and defending a man who disguises himself as a servant of Jesus while actualising the plans of Lucifer on the lives and destinies of God' s children!!

Come on get lost and go and get some your brains working you great ignorant fool, I pity your life, pharisee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
meshack15:
A PROSTITUTE FROM HELL,YOU THINK YOU WILL GAIN ANYTHING BUY DESTROYING THE IMAGE OF THE MAN OF GOD?

And which image does suleman have that is being destroyed? The one in which he goes around sleeping with prostitutes, using the monies he steals from low-thinkers and dorks like you who cannot help but attend these fraudulent schemes called churches in Nigeria?

It is folks like you that make these frauds who parade themselves as pastors (without any theological training or qualification) rich, by handing over your last money to them and ten stupidly thinking you are giving the money to God. You're a disgrace from supporting suleman! Nigeria's version of christianity is a disgrace!

I'm glad the moslems up north are taking care of people like you and suleman
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by thexzy(m): 5:16am On Mar 12, 2017
Bia, how much them pay you to blackmail this MOG? Come I can pay you real good cash to expose those Men of Eve who gave you this job to carry out.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by hottadiva(f): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2017
Babytruth:

Bewitched Fools like hottadiva aka colderbitch and satanic instrument sponsored to shut down the truth, doesn't your senseless head tell you that the enemy of the truth is the liar SATAN himself, and since you want to shut me down and shut down the truth, woe unto you, my candid advice to satanicsuleman' s tools like you is to bend your head down and knock up your senses to know and realise that Johnson Suleman was a man called by God who has deviated to join the kingdom of Satan killing, stealing destinies and destroying lives and he must be exposed for the real zioners to excommunicate him from our midst!

If you claim to be a zioner, why are you here covering and defending a man who disguises himself as a servant of Jesus while actualising the plans of Lucifer on the lives and destinies of God' s children!!

Come on get lost and go and get some your brains working you great ignorant fool, I pity your life, pharisee.

I pray for you, that you come to the knowledge of Christ
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Babytruth: 12:13am On Mar 15, 2017
hottadiva:

I pray for you, that you come to the knowledge of Christ

Fool,Do you know Jesus Christ ??
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Babytruth: 12:25am On Mar 15, 2017
SBG04:
This girl should not even bother with any press conference, i already believe her. The fake pastor has already implicated himself by confessing that he knew her and sent her money to start a business. The idiotic buffon called a pastor went a step further to insult our collective intelligence by telling us he sent money to a girl he never met before and only spoke to on the phone, is he her maga? Besides what kind of person that has a music career with videos and songs, introduce herself to a "pastor" as a stripper?
When judgement day comes for that bastard called suleiman, i'll be on the front seat cheering angry
[center]
SBG04:
[/center]
SBG04:
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Babytruth: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

1. Am learning new things inspite of my age.
2. Please are you male or female ?
3. I thought the arrest came about after the lady got the lawyer to write the man demanding a certain sum for jiltering her ?

bembem1, iji ya, Suleman na deluded he- goat suffering from a syndrome I call self- hyped adulterous ritualistic murderous marine priest turned self- styled apostle.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Babytruth: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bembem1:

There is no big deal having an affair with anyone. However, it is a big deal if you decide to threaten someone you are having an affair with especially in this case. Suleiman should not have called the police to arrest this poor girl. Situations like this has to be settled amicably since he is a public figure.

Do you know that if there was no arrest, nobody would have known whatever thats been going on between them.

When a married man is cheating, it requires another level of wisdom to carry out that act because you have more to loose than gain. Besides, being a public figure makes it more difficult.

While cheating, you don't leave any traces or make some silly promises just because you want to keep her coming back. Men will always lie just to keep a girl around. Like I said before, suleiman is a learner. He went too deep with that girl. He should have maintained a strictly sexual relationship with her(although thats wrong). You dont use your real number when cheating. There alot of messaging app out there. No bank transfers, only cash. No videos or pics. No personal discussion. Everything should be strictly sex. No sleep over. But he was just so dumb. To make the matter worse, he got the girl arrested. who does that..What a stupid man.

you are sensible!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) / "Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.