Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (65390 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Omon605(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
amiablesystems:

Indeed, so once every guy gives a girl money it's in xchange for sex kwa ?

Go charge your brain cells jor, go get a desktop charger, you're low on brain juice !!!

sorry if this my little analysis upset you, is just a personal opinion. the Apostle's church have a welfare committee members none of the members knew the girl or are aware when she's was begging for assistance. the apostle rendered her help on several occasions all alone without the church notice. and the apostle had wife and he was assisting a stripper without the wife knowing or the consent of the wife on more than one occasion. Again the Apostle and a confessed stripper was exchanging calls without the knowledge of anybody, the wife inclusive. from all what i
had read no single person related to the apostle know anything about this lady till now, both the church statement and the wife comments earlier tells me that. if Suleiman can do all these alone and conceal it without the knowledge of the church and the wife, he deserves aware and the aware is was Otobo is about to decorate him with

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Omon605(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
sorry if this my little analysis upset you, is just a personal opinion. the Apostle's church have a welfare committee members none of the members knew the girl or are aware when she's was begging for assistance. the apostle rendered her help on several occasions all alone without the church notice. and the apostle had wife and he was assisting a stripper without the wife knowing or the consent of the wife on more than one occasion. Again the Apostle and a confessed stripper was exchanging calls without the knowledge of anybody, the wife inclusive. from all what i
had read no single person related to the apostle know anything about this lady till now, both the church statement and the wife comments earlier tells me that. if Suleiman can do all these alone and conceal it without the knowledge of the church and the wife, he deserves aware and the aware is was Otobo is about to decorate him with

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by victor8269: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Addressing a press conference @ No 1, Festus Keyamo Avenue?.
Festus! Festus! Festus!!!, how many times did I Call you?, take your girlfriend n ur relationship out of the social media
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
What i don't understand is what exactly is the big deal in having an affair with a man ? Is that something to gloat and blackmail about. And if the man is called a pastor, so what ? Is a pastor expected to be like God ?
Even if it happened, is Suleiman the only she has ever slept with ? Why not make a mountain out of all those moals for the world to know ?
And to think the lawyer she is using is a man of questionable character !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Rexnegro(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimduchess:
Foolish girl, u better go nd look for something meaningful to do with ur dead life nd stop disturbing us with ur problems because the last time i checked we don't give a Bleep. U can go ahead nd Bleep as many man of God as u can but believe me u won't get 1kobo from any of them they will just use Ur smelling ass nd kick u out golddigger.
calm down jare...don't she Have right to her claims again until proven guilty in a court of law? ....dont know why we so believe pastoral figures in This Country as if they re gods ....are they not humans again, or don't they Have emotions And blood flowing in their veins again......even You and I talking we re not saint cos the bible said "for all have sinned and come short of God glory" so Why the fuse about from You to the lady again?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by petra1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:

If a girl you have never met can contact you on the phone, introduce herself to you as a stripper and make you send her money more than once, on the pretex of setting up a business for her, then nigga you're a fucking maga!!!!! A bi*ch ass Maga!!! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/3670371/fault-apostle-johnson-suleiman-witness
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omon605:
I totally agree with you. We need people like you who can still reason without any bias in this country.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by interfig(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Proverb 22:New International Version
The mouth of an adulterous woman is a deep pit; a man who is under the LORD's wrath falls into it.
We dont need anyone to tell us that dis lady was on a mission..she failed but seems happy she has gained popularity with dis..u can see d joy on her face
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by lildush(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
back2sender:
Useless adulterer pastor Sule. Shitting in his pant at the mention of press conference by Stephanie Otobo.
That pastor Sule naa gbanjo pastor, fakerous

shot up ur mouth... u cant talk abt my father in dis mana.. beta go n beg for forgivness... may God hav mercy on u...
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by CellTabRepairs: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
How will what you say help any young person achieve greatness? If the apostle failed.you failed too and both of you will either receive mercy before God or condemnation. So how is this our business when it wasn't while you chose to sleep with a married man of God? Gerrarahia!

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
What i don't understand is what exactly is the big deal in having an affair with a man ? Is that something to gloat and blackmail about. And if the man is called a pastor, so what ? Is a pastor expected to be like God ?
Even if it happened, is Suleiman the only she has ever slept with ? Why not make a mountain out of all those moals for the world to know ?
And to think the lawyer she is using is a man of questionable character !

There is no big deal having an affair with anyone. However, it is a big deal if you decide to threaten someone you are having an affair with especially in this case. Suleiman should not have called the police to arrest this poor girl. Situations like this has to be settled amicably since he is a public figure.

Do you know that if there was no arrest, nobody would have known whatever thats been going on between them.

When a married man is cheating, it requires another level of wisdom to carry out that act because you have more to loose than gain. Besides, being a public figure makes it more difficult.

While cheating, you don't leave any traces or make some silly promises just because you want to keep her coming back. Men will always lie just to keep a girl around. Like I said before, suleiman is a learner. He went too deep with that girl. He should have maintained a strictly sexual relationship with her(although thats wrong). You dont use your real number when cheating. There alot of messaging app out there. No bank transfers, only cash. No videos or pics. No personal discussion. Everything should be strictly sex. No sleep over. But he was just so dumb. To make the matter worse, he got the girl arrested. who does that..What a stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by royal231(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
I dey observe say this pastor get his own BMC
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by LordOfNaira: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Daboomb:

What other truth are we talking about?

That the foolish Pastor deceived her, lied to her that he was divorced, was having amorous relationship with her, slept with her, is NOT IN DOUBT!

In the EXACT WORDS of "Apostle" Sulaiman himself: "I did nor promise her marriage".
The above is the bone of contention.

Apostle Sulaiman did not, IMPLICITLY in that statement, deny sleeping with her but what he is denying is that he promised her marriage, which is what the woman is saying!

So, either marriage or not, we should be asking whether this 2-FACED liar should be lying to a young, impressionable Ediot, just so he can crawl under her skirt and lick some punanny-juice?

To add insult to her injury, the fake Pastor is using his "connections" to get her clamped in jail (though that was just a Bail condition that was perhaps too stringent and not fulfilled on time...... its not as if the court has pronounced her guilty of any crime!)

I think Barr. Festus Keyamo should be counter-suing this Pastor and tabling the lady's call logs, Phone messages, WhatsApp Chats & messages, e.t.c that confirms that the gigolo Sulaiman is a frolicking and deceitful Pastor who took advantage of the silly girl and not what the Pulpit he stands upon.

...and the fake Pastor should not make the matter about religion/Southern Kaduna Crisis because when he was licking her juice, he did not call the Christians in Southern Kaduna to come and follow chop!
angry angry

Bro, you have said it all. We all want to hear the truth. I know what Suleman can do. He has already stylishly declared his personal fight as the fight of the church and many Christians are taking it like that and are trying to intimidate the girl. The girl should be allowed to talk and present evidence. One thing I am sure of is that Suleman had inappropriate relationship with this girl.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by semyman: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
You have heard and seen the life of Jesus peddlers in Nigeria, gullible ones will still blame this girl. I weep for this nation

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by samsam2019: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimduchess:
Foolish girl, u better go nd look for something meaningful to do with ur dead life nd stop disturbing us with ur problems because the last time i checked we don't give a Bleep. U can go ahead nd Bleep as many man of God as u can but believe me u won't get 1kobo from any of them they will just use Ur smelling ass nd kick u out golddigger.
she already got money from pastor suleman grin abi why the Mata de proper you

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by goodnews777: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
The pastor should focus on prayers. God can kill her easily. She is a prostitute on El rufais payroll . What do you think. But what she does not know is that the northern sponsors will not tolerate exposure so they will kill her after using her. Watch out.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bembem1:

There is no big deal having an affair with anyone. However, it is a big deal if you decide to threaten someone you are having an affair with especially in this case. Suleiman should not have called the police to arrest this poor girl. Situations like this has to be settled amicably since he is a public figure.

Do you know that if there was no arrest, nobody would have known whatever thats been going on between them.

When a married man is cheating, it requires another level of wisdom to carry out that act because you have more to loose than gain. Besides, being a public figure makes it more difficult.

While cheating, you don't leave any traces or make some silly promises just because you want to keep her coming back. Men will always lie just to keep a girl around. Like I said before, suleiman is a learner. He went too deep with that girl. He should have maintained a strictly sexual relationship with her(although thats wrong). You dont use your real number when cheating. There alot of messaging app out there. No bank transfers, only cash. No videos or pics. No personal discussion. Everything should be strictly sex. No sleep over. But he was just so dumb. To make the matter worse, he got the girl arrested. who does that..What a stupid man.

Or do pay and go service. Don't maintain communication. He got her arrested and wants to blame el-Rufai. You can imagine. Typical Nigerian, blame the government for everything even your indecent behavior

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Max24: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

She wants you to know that she was used and dumped by a 'Man of God'

She wants you to know that many of the pastors preaching and praying in Nigeria today are hypocrites, thieves, embezzlers, adulterers, fornicators and liars.

She wants you to open your eyes to these truths and stop defending these evil people and fake pastors

She wants reason, judgement and fairness to prevail and not blind religious sentiment.

She wants you to ask why a person who accuses another of immorality and broken promises should be locked up by the police and intimidated. Is that fair?

She wants you to remember the words of Jesus in Mathew 24:5 "Many shall come in my name, claiming I am he; and shall deceive many..."

She wants you to stop judging her because she is bold enough to come out and confront evil and hypocrisy.

She wants you to speak truth to power

She wants you to know you are not better than her ; you just sin differently

That is what she wants.
Wrong ! All u wrote is not what she wants. You are either naive or mischievous. Plainly, what she wants is money. She simply wants to extort the pastor. She has no other source of livelihood except blackmail. No pastor is perfect so even if Sulaimon did its not unthinkable. All old testament men of God had affairs from Abraham to Moses to Solomon yet God never complained. Sulaimon is better than the midget that pays murderers instead of prosecuting them.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
goodnews777:
The pastor should focus on prayers. God can kill her easily. She is a prostitute on El rufais payroll . What do you think. But what she does not know is that the northern sponsors will not tolerate exposure so they will kill her after using her. Watch out.

Still defending a man who takes members offering to finance his addiction. I shake my head for gullible members.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by dsupremeoley(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
I just pray you dn't incure wrath upon yourself jux for ''how much'' u will be paid to blackmail a son of God
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by ave4(f): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
A girlfriend of mine dated a man of God years ago.Her excuse was that he took care of her educational and personal needs.I scolded her for going into such a relationship with a man of God and advised her to stop the act.She refused and stopped discussing the issue with me.I often wonder why its difficult for some ladies to resist the temptation and why they call out the man of God after satisfying their lust.The truth(when it comes out)will prove if pastor suleiman is innocent or guilty.May God have mercy on us.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Max24:

Wrong ! All u wrote is not what she wants. I are either naive or mischievous. Plainly what she wants is money. She simply wants to extort the pastor. She has no other source of livelihood except blackmail. No pastor is perfect so even if Sulaimon did its not unthinkable. All old testament men of God had affairs from Abraham to Moses to Solomon yet God never complained. Sulaimon is better than the midget that pays murderers instead of prosecuting them.

Yes she has every right to. She was used, almost got killed and dumped by wicked fake pastor Suleiman. She stated it that she wants to be compensated for damages and she should be compensated. Apostle Suleiman approached her and deceived into a relationship. What is her sin, falling in love with a married man who told her he loves her and wants to marry her.

Abeg Mek the man collect offering this Sunday take settle the girl. No be today the man start.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Rockyrascal(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Moblord:
Nobody is innocent. too bad He didn't include this sex scandal to his 2017 prophecies grin
mah nigga
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Boss13: 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
ave4:
A girlfriend of mine dated a man of God years ago.Her excuse was that he took care of her educational and personal needs.I scolded her for going into such a relationship with a man of God and advised her to stop the act.She refused and stopped discussing the issue with me.I often wonder why its difficult for some ladies to resist the temptation and why they call out the man of God after satisfying their lust.The truth(when it comes out)will prove if pastor suleiman is innocent or guilty.May God have mercy on us.

Would you be able to resist it. Someone showering you with gifts, attention and love. Be honest! Whether he is married or not or a God of man or god-man. I doubt if you can resist. We are all human
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Max24:

Wrong ! All u wrote is not what she wants. You are either naive or mischievous. Plainly, what she wants is money. She simply wants to extort the pastor. She has no other source of livelihood except blackmail. No pastor is perfect so even if Sulaimon did its not unthinkable. All old testament men of God had affairs from Abraham to Moses to Solomon yet God never complained. Sulaimon is better than the midget that pays murderers instead of prosecuting them.

See people! Look!!

I share the oxygen with cretins like these.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by ZORO47(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:
This girl should not even bother with any press conference, i already believe her. The fake pastor has already implicated himself by confessing that he knew her and sent her money to start a business. The idiotic buffon called a pastor went a step further to insult our collective intelligence by telling us he sent money to a girl he never met before and only spoke to on the phone, is he her maga? Besides what kind of person that has a music career with videos and songs, introduce herself to a "pastor" as a stripper?
When judgement day comes for that bastard called suleiman, i'll be on the front seat cheering angry
yes o, you'll be on a seat cheering becos say u be God the Father grin. U go dey line dey wait your turn baba
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by ChikaSunday(m): 4:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
slimduchess:
In fact I am begining to wonder,"How many kinds of ASHAWO do we have in this country? Which type does this girl belong to?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by davo90tico(m): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
SBG04:
This girl should not even bother with any press conference, i already believe her. The fake pastor has already implicated himself by confessing that he knew her and sent her money to start a business. The idiotic buffon called a pastor went a step further to insult our collective intelligence by telling us he sent money to a girl he never met before and only spoke to on the phone, is he her maga? Besides what kind of person that has a music career with videos and songs, introduce herself to a "pastor" as a stripper?
When judgement day comes for that bastard called suleiman, i'll be on the front seat cheering angry
first of all he isn't a bastard
secondly I hope you will be seated at the front row when she is publicly humiliated for lying and defamation of character cos I know I will
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by juman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
ObeyPaul:
NAIRALANDERS TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY..

PLEASE SHOW ME LOVE...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by bezimo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Omon605:
sorry if this my little analysis upset you, is just a personal opinion. the Apostle's church have a welfare committee members none of the members knew the girl or are aware when she's was begging for assistance. the apostle rendered her help on several occasions all alone without the church notice. and the apostle had wife and he was assisting a stripper without the wife knowing or the consent of the wife on more than one occasion. [/b]Again the Apostle and a confessed stripper was exchanging calls without the knowledge of anybody, the wife inclusive. from all what i

You are a mischievous misguided fellow, [b]didn't you listen to the recently released video of the Apostle wife on the matter where she acknowledged to be in the know of what happened
.Abeg clear out with your Danfo agbero analysis.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Boss13:

Yes she has every right to. She was used, almost got killed and dumped by wicked fake pastor Suleiman. She stated it that she wants to be compensated for damages and she should be compensated. Apostle Suleiman approached her and deceived into a relationship. What is her sin, falling in love with a married man who told her he loves her and wants to marry her.

Abeg Mek the man collect offering this Sunday take settle the girl. No be today the man start.
You were making sense till you said deceived her into a relationship. falling in love with a married man. biko who does that? itz obvious she was out to destroy him and no, she wasnt deceived if she knew he was married from day1.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor by juman(m): 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
I think the pastor is handling the issue in no so good way.

He should meet the lady with some elders of the church and iron out their difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Water Break The Fast? / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) / Is It Okay For A Christian To Eat Ileya Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.