Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari (66198 Views)

Edgal Remains Acting CP Lagos- Police High Command / Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / Oshinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by AceSkillz01: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
April10:
Why is Mrs Osinbajo kneeling down? Or am I the only one seeing the reflection in the mirror? Welcome bak sir and thank Osinbajovery well, he did a very good job while you were away.........

Subservience and inferiority. Nah dem
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by kaltonga: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
alizma:
I AM JUST HAPPY YOU ARE BACK SIR. AT 74 YOU HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT. WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULDNT HAVE BE OSIBANJO. THOUGH MOSES DIDNT GET TO THE PROMISED LAND BUT THE FACT THAT HE WAS THE ONE THAT LEAD THEM OUT OF EGYPT CANNOT BE DENIED. YOU HAVE SHOWN US THE PATH, PLS TAKE YOUR REST WHILE THE ''YOUTH'' TAKE US THROUGH IT.
o boy u still they quote him football age? wake up man
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by chillbabe(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
nwabobo:

Truth is, the man is not well enough and may never regain full fitness for the rigours of the office but the cabal had to bring him in to secure their ground.

This man was dopped up so he could function for a couple of hours. He is not strong to rule this country for now.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by able20(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
A guy from Kastina said: 'thank God sai baba is back, Buhari at 81 years half bread is better than none'!
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by babashiko(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
He returned to avoid the 60 days palava just to avoid impeachment
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Aroh48(m): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari just they waste this him beautiful wife for nothing
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by geokay777(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
PMB LOOKING RADIANT AND REFRESHED ON HIS Return FROM THE UK, BUT THAT LEFT HAND THOUGH! shocked
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by purplekayc(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
This guy no wan tell us what's really wrong
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by franklynsunny(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
D man reli luk sick like Nigeria economy and problems
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Vhibabs(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
alizma:
. WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULDNT HAVE BE OSIBANJO.
Display of foolishness. is he God?
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by iamdynamite(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
emmasege:
We knew you were no longer fit to continue ruling. Your coming back is purposely to intimidate Osinbajo with your physical presence in Aso Rock.
I don't know why this old fool is head bent on destroying this country. Osinbajo will definitely start taking orders from him and seeking his approval before taking certain key decisions that could move us forward. Well, it's a matter of time before you are declared permanently incapacitated because the daily and hourly prayers of saints reach God's throne.
and you think he wasnt taking orders from him, while he was away,ohh you think the actions taken by osinbajo, buhari is not in the know,keep living in a fool's paradise.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin This STOCKFISH needs to rest tongue
....in peace
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by shadrach77: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Can you call your father stockfish? embarassed embarassed
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by evanscheck(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
HARDDON:

Not mentaly n physically fit to lead 200mill ppl.

Incapacited, redundant, indisposed

Need more?

Go onn
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by evanscheck(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
TPAND:

Clearly stated in the constitution 'He can be impeached if its medically established he can't continue as president'

Y are u quoting constitution like its a story book ..
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by soath(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
I just hate it when ignorant kids jump into my mentions to flaunt their stupidity.

Here are some of the comments i made earlier:

Exactly what i prayed for is what Baba has done and I'd be happy if this turns out to be true!

The only people we know won't be happy today, regardless of turn of events, are perpetually pained and foolish LiePob nonentities.
Now who's stupid? angry
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Iyou: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
A good one
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Ericsdm55(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's not a do or die affair, just resign so that you can rest proper.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by able20(m): 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome home Nigeria Visiting President , enjoy your holiday in Nigeria
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by olabrad: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
have you receive your dec 2016 salary? As ibmc-
Ineffectual buffoon media centre.
No more corrupt money again for you ibmc.

Lola. You just exposed yourself.

No more corrupt money for those you call lbmc, but there is corrupt money for you BMC, right? So, how is buhari different from the past government?
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by MountCliff: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
power play in apogee: Mr President, why don't you hand out power to the vice. you have been sick even before you ascended the presidential seat, you once fainted in one of your rally tour. why do you allow those cabals and power peddlers to drag you to your early grave. Nigeria is shamble, our economy is on the knees, unprecedented divisibility, the security of Nigerians is an oblivion. Nigeria has started recuperating alas you returned. you are welcome. But please make the nicest decision and resign. .......
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by AlmajiriAboki: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
first remember dat ur useless old stockfish who dey House
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
olabrad:

Lola. You just exposed yourself.

No more corrupt money for those you call lbmc, but there is corrupt money for you BMC, right? So, how is buhari different from the past government?
that is the difference, no more free money again.
We in bmc hate free corrupt money.
We work hard for our money.
We hate corruption.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by dodelight(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
"Doctrine of necessity with a living President?" Gosh i beg u stick to what you kno bro![/quote]

You just made a public display of your shallow knowledge of a more recent history. Doctrine of necessity was enforced in February 2010; Yar'adua died May, 2010. So I also wonder if you're even a Nigerian. And by the way, I initially took that your word 'Son' for a typo error, but just realized it was deliberate. Excuse me! Not everyone with comments you don't agree with on Nairaland is a kid like you presumed. Try and show some maturity.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Haddock(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
TPAND:
What is the senate and Reps waiting for... IMPEACH this man

Why!!! Because he survived and returned against your wish? Pls let God be God, be careful.

YOU ARE WARNED!!!
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by dodelight(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
shaqhead:

Am I missing somtin here? What impeachment threat if I may ask? Where dd u get that from? U folks jst sit n cook up anytin that floats ur boat all in d name of having an "opinion".

Son, Buhari has done what the constitution stipulates by handing over to the VP and its obvious the VP is doing a good job of it! If u r referring to the Yar'adua Dilemma then it doesn't apply in this situation n d issue of impeachment doesn't even arise!

You just made a public display of
your shallow knowledge of a more
recent history. Doctrine of necessity
was enforced in February 2010;
Yar'adua died May, 2010. Ergo, the doctrine of necessity was enforced while a the president was much alive. So I also
wonder if you're even a Nigerian. And by the way, I initially took that your word 'Son' for a typo error, but just realized it was deliberate. Excuse me! Not everyone with comments you don't agree with on Nairaland is a kid like you presumed. Try and show some maturity, please.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by anonimi: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
I just hate it when ignorant kids jump into my mentions to flaunt their stupidity.

Exactly what i prayed for is what Baba has done and I'd be happy if this turns out to be true!

The only people we know won't be happy today, regardless of turn of events, are perpetually pained and foolish LiePob nonentities.

You are just spinning a worthless yarn.
If he is not capable of handling the rigours of the president's job, he should simply resign to rest in Daura with his cows.
Why should we continue to pay him for NOT working and not letting Osinbajo who can work better to be able to work FREELY?
For how many months should we do that before the NASS declares him medically UNFIT and proceed to IMPEACH him as he advised in 2010 for Yar'Adua

- Three months?
- Six months?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840318_cymera20170208080737_jpeg856bf723286b75d67b960d4dcdb0513b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4840319_cymera20170208080931_jpeg1b7b1b66cbb2bc450dbccb075dc401ad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2185138_buhariinowerri2_jpeg692a11e69c27365fcb4b4dbf3e6ccb24

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Sufisunni: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
nwabobo:

Truth is, the man is not well enough and may never regain full fitness for the rigours of the office but the cabal had to bring him in to secure their ground.
Every government on earth has cabal, so stop deceiving urself. Tell me one government in the entire world that has no cabal?
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Bimpe29: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Apparently, PMB is sick and needs absolute rest. If I have such influence, I would want him to throw in the towel. Ruling a nation requires unflinching strength and mental ability.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Samunique(m): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:

U earned my respect !

Leave the ignorant to continue with their ranting , but with these comments of yours, u have shown that u are not a blind follower, a zombie as they are usually called.

U are very reasonable and objective I must say....

NB. I'm not a Buhari fan though, but a sincere Nigerian !
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Samunique(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip / Weird MC Pictured With Peter Obi In Manchester / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.