Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari (66227 Views)

Edgal Remains Acting CP Lagos- Police High Command / Breaking! I Never Said I Will Continue My Rest--buhari / Oshinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by greatermax77(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
U are part of the evil that befall Nigeria. an encapacited president, what do u think he can do now? only the cabals running the contry down.
Just watch what is going to unfold politically & economically in a short while. Northern Nigeria have been setting Nigeria backwards since independence.
PMB is too greedy for power & some gullebles say he is upright.
RIP in advance because, the cabals are dragging u to your early grave

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Profizzy(f): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
His return is to silence the rumours, not to continue with governance... He's not yet fit to lead

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
iamsecsy:

Temporary incapacity
did you know the meaning of being incapacitated?
Ipods sef, with their mentally derail thinking,
Always reason like ineffectual buffoon

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by TheFreeOne: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
buhari is stil the president and osinbajo is stil the acting president,
So what is your problem?
You are stil pain to see buhari is alive
...SMH

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
-Edward Abbey

Are you smart enough to decipher above quote

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by ayesco202(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin This STOCKFISH needs to rest tongue
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Lescalier: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
... Buhari is going to throw Nigeria into a constitutional crisis due to his greed and insatiable appetite for power. You can't have a President and also an acting president all in one govt, at the same time, living in the same seat of power (capital). We can't accept this illegality. Either Osibanjo remains the acting president and Buhari remains on his medical vacation inside or outside Nigeria or Buhari resumes fully as the President of Nigeria. He can't be grooving in Abuja under the toga of the 'president of Nigeria' when he is not reporting to duty.

Young Man or Woman, which ever you are, there is no constitutional crisis. Buhari is the president and he is on medical vacation. Forget the fact that he is in the country or not, Aso rock or Daura. Since he's on vacation, resting, Osunbade has to act.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg rest o! because all i see is exoskeleton....Get well soon.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by olabrad: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
alizma:
I AM JUST HAPPY YOU ARE BACK SIR. AT 74 YOU HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT. WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULDNT HAVE BE OSIBANJO. THOUGH MOSES DIDNT GET TO THE PROMISED LAND BUT THE FACT THAT HE WAS THE ONE THAT LEAD THEM OUT OF EGYPT CANNOT BE DENIED. YOU HAVE SHOWN US THE PATH, PLS TAKE YOUR REST WHILE THE ''YOUTH'' TAKE US THROUGH IT.

He is not 74. He is above 80

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Youngadvocate(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why are Northern elites so drunk in Power? Buhari was hurriedly whisked into the country just to destabilize the efforts of Osibanjo. One thing they hated so severely was the recent tour of the Acting President in the Niger Delta to reconcile issues of national importance and some moves like the appointment of the CJN which they had vehemently opposed because they wanted to install a Northerner.
The President is incapacitated, and go to any length, that is just the fact. To ensure the events of 2010 doesn't repeat itself, they have sent back a man that even the blind can see clearly his frailty. 
I just weep for this country...we profess one Nigeria but majority of our northern brothers and sisters only think one Nigeria as one north. 
It will be so intriguing, the drama that will unfold....let us watch and see. Tinubu and Obasanjo will be up to counter their Northern counterparts in a subtle war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by ayesco202(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin This STOCKFISH needs to rest tongue
Haba, he is someone's Daddy too.. sad
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by sshalom(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is both a wise and thoughtful decision from PMB. I pray for his speedy recovery while hoping that the pace of governance in the past few weeks won't stall.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Lilimax(f): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Youngadvocate:
Why are Northern elites so drunk in Power? Buhari was hurriedly whisked into the country just to destabilize the efforts of Osibanjo. One thing they hated so severely was the recent tour of the Acting President in the Niger Delta to reconcile issues of national importance and some moves like the appointment of the CJN which they had vehemently opposed because they wanted to install a Northerner.
The President is incapacitated, and go to any length, that is just the fact. To ensure the events of 2010 doesn't repeat itself, they have sent back a man that even the blind can see clearly his frailty. 
I just weep for this country...we profess one Nigeria but majority of our northern brothers and sisters only think one Nigeria as one north. 
It will be so intriguing, the drama that will unfold....let us watch and see. Tinubu and Obasanjo will be up to counter their Northern counterparts in a subtle war.

Let's wait and see what'll unfold in the coming weeks.. embarassed
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by darlenese(f): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg rest peacefully !

Make sure u don't touch anything ,
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by CIOSYLVA(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
U HAVE BEEN RESTING..
I DONT KNOW IF I WILL SAY IS OK OR U SHOULD CONTINUE RESTING IN PEACE
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
greatermax77:
U are part of the evil that befall Nigeria. an encapacited president, what do u think he can do now? only the cabals running the contry down.
Just watch what is going to unfold politically & economically in a short while. Northern Nigeria have been setting Nigeria backwards since independence.
PMB is too greedy for power & some gullebles say he is upright.
RIP in advance because, the cabals are dragging u to your early grave
and your ineffectual buffoon set the country forward.
What a shameful ipods.
By now, you ipods suppose to be ashame and hang yourselves

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by mizzytan(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
He was just joking. Don't take it too serious
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Blue3k(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Constitutional crisis looms then, it means we now have two presidents and no vice president, Tinubu should stage a palace coup fast!

Coup instead of lawsuit?
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by sammyrutherford(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
jst die make we rest na undecided
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Kemperor: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
I heard Bubu is a special character in the series called "Walking Dead"....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by ekene247(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
omenkaLives:
I just hate it when ignorant kids jump into my mentions to flaunt their stupidity.

Here are some of the comments i made earlier:

Exactly what i prayed for is what Baba has done and I'd be happy if this turns out to be true!

The only people we know won't be happy today, regardless of turn of events, are perpetually pained and foolish LiePob nonentities.

You have a big problem

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
nwabobo:

Truth is, the man is not well enough and may never regain full fitness for the rigours of the office but the cabal had to bring him in to secure their ground.

And the ground has nothing to do with the interest of Nigeria ........this return only puts osinbanjo in an awkward position. .......Buhari being in the villa and in the U.K. Is not the same .

Now, those powerful allies will do all the reading for him and get him to sign what he has no knowledge of

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Youngadvocate:

hurriedly whisk away with ambulance.
And he was looking frail in wheelchair.
Ipods sef with their rotten brain,no commonsense

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Ceema1(f): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
TPAND:
What is the senate and Reps waiting for... IMPEACH this man
Shataap there u Ipod zombie. I know u want to commit suicide right now. jump in to lagoon.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by yinkslinks(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
He has no difference with that governor that crashed his toy plane at republic of taraba cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Austin4lif: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Una wan kill Wailers?!

10/3/2017

Worst day to be a Wailer
what wailers failed to note is that even if buhar did not continue, the north will still produce the next president. power have come stay in the north.
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by IYANGBALI: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Finally o it's about to go down.

Baba has handed over to uncle Yemi, Yorubas have tooked over tongue tongue tongue
Sai Prof!

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by alizma: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
olabrad:

He is not 74. He is above 80
that is a plus for him. is not easy at 80
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by itiswell1(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Smallville10:
Rest in peace sir

You are wicked
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Semper247(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Really

Then the best option is resignation cos naija can't afford to go back to Egypt.

There will be clash of interests / power play that'll not augur well for the smooth running of governance.

We don't want resumption of bombings, Fulani militia terrorists madness and crash of the naira, divisive utterances/actions e.t.c

Pls let sincere Nigerians implore Buboo to resign for the good of this country.

Cry me a river Mr analyst.

You hate buhari and apc yet to sing osinbajos praise.....

You well so?
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
So presently we have 2 Presidents in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by elmahmoud: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Live with it!
Wailers, Hailers, Pessimists and Die hards have to agree on one thing....Baba is simply a phenomenon!!!
Re: Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari by Halo22: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Better.....let osinbajo continue in acting capacity while Buhari remains the ceremonial president. History keeps repeating itself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones / Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.