Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

My Observation On Lawladay's Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation On Lawladay's Thread (703 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2017
I think people already know the truth. They already dig the message Lawlahdey is trying to pass, but they just wont admit to it or cant come out openly to admit it. Compare the likes and shares she got with that of her oppositions. It's simple and crystal clear. Marriage can only be preserved with patience and serious endurance. It's not always bout being wise or claiming rights.
Just as there are bad and ethically zero men out there, there are also women who are ethically zero too. The patience and endurance message isn't for the women alone, it's for both of them(husbands and wives). Adding to that, the fact that there are millions of factors that contribute to the failure of a marriage. It doesn't have to be the cheating factor alone(which can occur from both parties).
One thing I also realised is that, there are three classes of married people or people getting married, if we are to implement this patience and endurance advice.
•The forever patient and endurant couples: these ones -irrespective of what comes their way- are ready to take the chill pill, they are ready to hold unto each other, no matter what. Since its for better for worse. This group tend to make the happiest couples.. But it's one hell of a looong ride. Our parents and forefathers feature here.
•The patient and endurant couples: these ones too are like the previous class, but one thing they will never suscribe to is the forever factor, unlike the first group. The argument here is for how long, some will quit after series of downs and obstacles thrown their way, and some will stay longer. But bear it in mind. They can never be forever patient and all sort. Most people rep this class.
•The Never patient and endurant couple: these ones can never be patient, they will claim their rights even at gun point. They believe marriage can be managed with brain alone. Obviously, break ups are aparent in this group.

Here's the link to her write up
https://www.nairaland.com/3673385/lies-women-tell-themselves#54431645

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
cool
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg dat gal probably got serious heart breaks... Not all men cheat, temptations will come but some men have stronger resistance to it... If ur boyfriend fvcks other gals doesnt mean all guys do

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Smallville10:
Abeg dat gal probably got serious heart breaks... Not all men cheat, temptations will come but some men have stronger resistance to it... If ur boyfriend fvcks other gals doesnt mean all guys do
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by vedah: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2017
I love your write up. You're right. But making immorality, moral is a different case. There's no justification for cheating.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2017
We don arrive grin

Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2017
vedah:
I love your write up. You're right. But making immorality, moral is a different case. There's no justification for cheating.
Lol thank you,ma.
@bolded, u already know where u belong in my write up cheesy grin
Have a nice day,fam. kiss
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Aderola15:
We don arrive grin
Lol you are welcome kiss kiss grin
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by vedah: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Blacklister:

Lol thank you,ma.
@bolded, u already know where u belong in my write up cheesy grin
Have a nice day,fam. kiss
Yes I do know where I belong. Have a nice day too sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Smallville10:
First emboldened, I will rest my case here. Let her come answer u.
Second emboldened, U deserve a fucking gold medal for this. if u be girl i for throw u kiss.. grin cheesy
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by 2dice01: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
when dem break person heart into pieces person reasoning go upgrade
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
2dice01:
when dem break person heart into pieces person reasoning go upgrade
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy You guys no get joy for NL Aswear cheesy
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
And here it goes again. Marriage is not for everyone! Don't make a vow if you will break it. Besides everybody should stop whining! I won't settle for less if you want to who cares?! IF you go in a marriage and you think it's okay for your husband to cheat then who cares? If you think you are not worth it, who cares?
But I care if you force your opinion on someone. Not everybody thinks like that, I don't!
And
Men are NOT polygamous in nature who even started with that crap? What an insult to ALL MEN especially the faithful ones. That's so degrading, like they only think with their dicks and have absolutely no control over themselves

And if you think it's ok for you as a man to cheat it, should be OK for your wife to cheat also. People like that exist, such marraiges exist. They are called swingers! They both sleep with other people outside their marriages and both approve!
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by 2dice01: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blacklister:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy You guys no get joy for NL Aswear cheesy
thats the plain truth bro...person go dey reason pass hin age
Re: My Observation On Lawladay's Thread by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
2dice01:
thats the plain truth bro...person go dey reason pass hin age
grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tow Female Nurses Caught Romancing Themselfs / Jamb Syllabus For 2017/2018 / The One Thing Women Want More Than Love Is The One Thing Men Find It Hard To Giv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.