Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (55645 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by LesbianBoy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Paul pogba is the reason man utd is still 6th after how many months angry
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by vatiqan(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
No qualms, Ajala the traveller wld soon embark on another expedition. Maybe, destination of no return. BMC crew, alert don show ba?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
welcome sire
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by bennybaba(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is back abi....while you were gone hellrufai became a tyrant.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
how is it funny
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by mumihaja(f): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
our brand new president with a new look

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by kingsleychuks10(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmmmm make i dey go joor .... wink cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by noucompact(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
IS IT TRUE THAT BUHARI,JUST VISITED NIGERIA,HE WILL BE GOING BACK TO HIS BASE IN LONDON,IN 2 WEEKS TIME?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by obynocute(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
baba welcome. .. while u where away police caught and killed vampire.... the real original vampire...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by SuperBlack: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Qmerit:
Whether u like u or not PMB is back!
So you only came to NL to Learn English abi? Why not type in Hausa when you know Sariki will understand you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Partaker(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
Enough of this Buhari stuff abeg, pesin no go hear word because say Buhari come back, , : embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by kingPhidel(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
Chai! Manchester United don suffer.

Awon 6th avenue

Most con6tent football team

Orita mefa

position 6 unbeaten
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by ayogozie(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
The head office will call him soon to come and finish his duty in uk as for nigeria aso rock is just a branch office
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Ahmadeena: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Your highly welcome back to nja
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by emmayodata(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sit down dia, manchester United will achieve this season what 2nd position will not
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by AreaFada2: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
So a presient returning to his country is now big news?

How did it all get this low? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Daskeepol(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
See more funny tweets and also watch a video clip of Buhari's Mini party in Aso Rock

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-react-to-president-buharis.html

wailers be like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by BTT(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Easy go easy come.

Am I surprised that Nigerians have huge disdain for their leaders! Baba refused to address Nigerians up till he returned.

We don't matter. They tell us everyday but we won't listen.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by jeffjuliuS(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
LatestAmebo2:
President Buhari returned today and Nigerians have taken to Twitter to react in a funny way. See funny tweets below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/nigerians-react-to-president-buharis.html

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Dear Nigerians be grateful to the Almighty God for all His good works, and pray for our leaders, remember, God is more than able to use even the most baddest to create the best. Welcome home mr. president, I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by able20(m): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
All i care to know is that PMB is back...dassol!
abi o, at least half bread is better than none. Osibanjo Active president / Buhari ceremonial presido
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by nextstep(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
So Naira will resume its fall, and inflation will continue to rise.
*sigh*

I was beginning to hope he'd stay there till 2019. Abi na only me? grin
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Burgerlomo: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
MKO4ever:
I pray that your return will bring good fortune to this country

Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Burgerlomo: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back home Mr Presido
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by JideAmuGiaka: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Qmerit:
Whether u like u or not PMB is back!

Mtchwww
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by victor8269: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blurryface:
Igbos Looking At Buhari's Portraits Hanging On The Walls Of Banking Halls Across The Federation Right Now Like

U call Saraki n Emir, IPOB?, Bubu, while you were away,some Nigerians became idiots.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Qmerit(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
SuperBlack:
So you only came to NL to Learn English abi? Why not type in Hausa when you know Sariki will understand you?

Look at this lowlife scalawag, you want to teach me english right?
And who told you that was written in simple and correct english?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by CellTabRepairs: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol

Don't loose focus on this...The economy is still terrible.
In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by metallisc(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
MKO4ever:
I pray that your return will bring good fortune to this country

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by bejeria101(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Customer care president,came to get recharge cards,make una drop una numbers osiso! He may call u on the next trip. Otondo AMG!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by abasumike12345: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
kennosklint:
the man is going back to west Germany next week for neck transplant.

I bought diesel yesterday at N255 but on PMB's arrival, I bought it today for N265
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by Inferno17: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oga u don make me laff go touch my landlady bress!
kennosklint:
the man is going back to west Germany next week for neck transplant.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets by kennosklint(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Inferno17:
Oga u don make me laff go touch my landlady bress!
hehehehe na pack u see so for ur landlord hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.