Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring (3404 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / What Is The One Thing Ure Grateful To Ur Ex For?? / 5 Signs Ure His Sidechick.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
missyge:
I see
I ddnt call dem. Bsides i droped ds fr fun anyway..

Una dey gimmi headache abeg
take some panadol and you'll be fine, do have a nice day.
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by GodsLastBorn: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
marlvis:
smileyabeg tell them .some guys just don't know their responsibilities ...
Just observe this one, so all those are your bf's responsibilities? OK what are your responsibilities? Display.
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by naijaboiy: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bumbae1:

Na gf abi na housegirl be dat grin

Lol true though maybe they will stay home wink
I wonder what is a girlfriend's use to a man's life she can't do those things I listed.

You all just want to sit down in a relationship while your man does all the work. I salute any guy who's down for that shït.

1 Like

Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by GodsLastBorn: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
ToriBlue:
They ask "have you eaten? ,I say "no", they be like "Find something to eat na"

Where I wan find am?
hahaha for your kitchen now, grab something and warn it up plow food is ready girl.
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by HARYORBAMZ(m): 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
missyge:
For guys who think caring is by asking ur girl or woman questions like?
Have u eaten?
Have u taken ur bath?
Did u sleep well
How waz ur night?
Did u go out today?
Where are u now??
Hope u are fine

NO No No!!!

I think u should improve & ask questions like:

Should I get u some foodstuff?
what type of soap nd cream should I get fr u?
Do u need some money for checkup?
Do u need some money to change ur wardrobe ??
Oh!Baby befr I forget, I just received my salary now,hope u don't mind if I take u out nd spoil you a little ??
Alryt dear,I just called to know how u are doing&to know if you need recharge card to call ur parents.
Ladies hope this makes sense?
I resemble maga ni
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by pryme(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
this is when you wish they will pass the gender equality bill.
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
missyge:
U wana b one? Cos i dont see why dese guys are going crazy because of my copy and pasted post
Sorry, I don't play that sh1t
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by kuchikau1: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
missyge:
Like seriously
menstruating bitch. Dats hw u gals go about with blood comhng out of ur dirty smelling toto ever28 days.
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by Divay22(f): 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
sounds disgusting!
yea it is.....i just thought i should share angry
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Divay22:
yea it is.....i just thought i should share angry
i like the house on ur dp... Beautiful!
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by Divay22(f): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
i like the house on ur dp... Beautiful!
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by pkang: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2017
missyge:
For guys who think caring is by asking ur girl or woman questions like?
Have u eaten?
Have u taken ur bath?
Did u sleep well
How waz ur night?
Did u go out today?
Where are u now??
Hope u are fine

NO No No!!!

I think u should improve & ask questions like:

Should I get u some foodstuff?
what type of soap nd cream should I get fr u?
Do u need some money for checkup?
Do u need some money to change ur wardrobe ??
Oh!Baby befr I forget, I just received my salary now,hope u don't mind if I take u out nd spoil you a little ??
Alryt dear,I just called to know how u are doing&to know if you need recharge card to call ur parents.
Ladies hope this makes sense?

Wow, that is so romantic. I bet women can do more
Re: The Exact Way To Show Ure Really Caring by Pojomojo: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOMEN: 5 Sure Signs That Your Man Just Had S*x With Another Woman / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter Sharon Looks Hot In Bum Shorts (photos) / Guys If You Understand These Twelve Ladies' Signs,you Will Never Lose Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.