Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... (684 Views)

Is Ebonybet Scam???? / Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout / Ebonybet Hit My Mail With GAME TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... by BENZOCASH: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
exactly 7:30AM this morning, i received an SMS from EbonyBet Nig Ltd, i thought is was a credit alert, but i remember that anderlect cut my ticket last night.however bellow are the messages received from Ebonybet Nig Ltd
"STOP BEING BROKE, IT COSTS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Become an EbonyBET agent today with zero cost. No registration fee, just show your interest by replying the message with YES, you will be contacted thereafter."
this is another avenue for you to become an agent in a sport betting company.....
i was so surprised to see this message, so i decided to share it with you guys...“Feel Free to display your stupidity......or drop comments…#BENZOCASH.

1 Like

Re: Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... by Etienz: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Please help me with their number, I wish to become their agent soon. Thanks
Re: Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... by Redomi(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Do they have provision for virtual football and number games like that of bet9ja?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Five Good Punters For Biz / Leaked !!! Bet On Everton FC To Win EPL Now!!! / OMG!!!!! Falz Is An Arsenal Fan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.