Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Is Ebonybet Scam???? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Ebonybet Scam???? (1651 Views)

Become An Ebonybet Agent Today With Zero Cost... / Ebonybet, The Fastest Fingers On Payout / Ebonybet Hit My Mail With GAME TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hello everyone, Happy new year..

Long stories Short.
Ebonybet is owing me the total amount of N493,000 since 3rd of November 2018 when I tried to withdraw..

Its not the first time I withdrew from them, they have paid me lesser amounts before.

In the beginning, they apologized that they were having system failure, then my bank fund processing problem. Now they are no longer picking my calls..
I have reduced the amount often and on but they kept on declining the withdrawal..

I'm really pissed off and at the same time scared, I think they are trying to rip me off.

I need to know the appropriate body to make my report as it is obvious they don't want to pay me..

Any advice please.

Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2019
That's not an advice or suggestion..

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
You should have scam proof them.
I think you can lode your complaints with sport book monitor, they do help if you have proofs
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
osteve95:
You should have scam proof them.
I think you can lode your complaints with sport book monitor, they do help if you have proofs
I

have all the prove I will need..
How do I get in touch with the body that can help.
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
OK.
Let me get their details for you
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please, I think you said 1xbet is a scam too. But they are among the list if the best website of sport book.

I notice them when they don't answer my question straight forward
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
Judek, please what is the name of the app or site that give you surebet, arbitrage alert.
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2019
osteve95:
Please, I think you said 1xbet is a scam too. But they are among the list if the best website of sport book.

I notice them when they don't answer my question straight forward

They are pure scam.. From experience.
If you must play, make sure you're verified.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
If I am verified, are you sure they will not go away with my winning?
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
osteve95:
If I am verified, are you sure they will not go away with my winning?

If you're verified, they won't have anything on you.
They usually hold people with the ridiculous verification process which they eventually won't pay the money after all..

The link you provided doesn't have Ebonybet as option
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2019
If truely you want to get your money back, is really easy. You get a young lawyer and go to Abuja to lodge a complain at the office that issued their license with proof.
You can see the name and address of where the license is issue.

All Ebonybet.com products are operated by EbonyBET Nigeria Limited, a company licensed and regulated by the laws of Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, with license number (RC-1178493) issued on the 18th March 2014. Head Office: Block A, AMAC Block, Utako Market, Abuja, Nigeria.
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2019
Please, are you still using the 1xbet or you have abandoned them.
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2019
osteve95:
Please, are you still using the 1xbet or you have abandoned them.

I have no business with them..
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Kcazeman10(m): 3:09am On Jan 07, 2019
That's a lot of money... Pay a visit to their office.

Guys, check out Featgames.com on twitter & instagram - @Featgames18 and telegram channel- https:///featgames to confirm their results.
They don't win everyday but they are good. Try them
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Betty358: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2019
Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up. Psiphon for Android
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2019
Thanks to all that is worth thanking and the Almighty for his invisible handling of my plight..
And to my ancestors for their intervention.
Ebonybet have paid me in full..

I don't know what to say, but I don't think they are not scam, they might have faced some challenges lately..
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by osteve95(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2019
OK. That is good.
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by deejay102: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Judek2:
Thanks to all that is worth thanking and the Almighty for his invisible handling of my plight..
And to my ancestors for their intervention.
Ebonybet have paid me in full..

I don't know what to say, but I don't think they are not scam, they might have faced some challenges lately..

Please how did you get your money from this thieves. They have been declining my withdrawal continuously.. Saying Beneficiaries Bank not available.. Yet I have withdrawn before with same account. Help please...

I cant report to Lagos State Lotteries board because they dont operate in Lagos..

You think they are not Scam? HOw? Their call center numbers are off. You cant reach them on Social media or email.
Re: Is Ebonybet Scam???? by Judek2(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2019
deejay102:

Please how did you get your money from this thieves. They have been declining my withdrawal continuously.. Saying Beneficiaries Bank not available.. Yet I have withdrawn before with same account. Help please...

I cant report to Lagos State Lotteries board because they dont operate in Lagos..

You think they are not Scam? HOw? Their call center numbers are off. You cant reach them on Social media or email.

I started withdrawing little by little, 15k dally. till they called me and told me to withdraw all..
Then they paid.
I won't recommend then to anybody shaa..

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Man? Hilarious / "Pep Guardiola Is Coming" - Jurgen Klopp Runs From Coach At UEFA Event(Photos) / Messi Ranks Ahead Of CR 7 In The 100 Greatest Players Of The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.