Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) (60258 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
abdulkabirO:

How come you commented despite not being a Muslim?
Just the same way you agreed that you're a muslim. By the way, re you countering my assertion about the partial restriction of the topic to Muslims alone? Re you insinuating it's not true? You see your life?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by FriendNG: 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad if to say nah the other Muslim now,buratai boys will go there and kill them,Anyway, Islamabad undecided sad sad free El zakky now

The terrorist will remain there.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Baraqkenny: 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Very troublesome people,they are always looking for trouble
haha wailers,dont u use microphone during the midnight and disturb pple
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Baraqkenny: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Absolutezero:
Maybe they are closer to their creator under the sun. undecided
then who created u
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by mmsen: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Yahzeelv:
Same here in kano state. I just wish one day, the emir will use his good office to address this insanity and enlight them. Religion is purity of mind not show casing to be praised here on earth.

Religion is the complete opposite of purity of the mind - it's the summation of confusion, ignorance and fear that leads people to engage in such stupid acts.

No rational person would ever stop to scrape their forehead 5 times a day, especially not in the middle of a public highway.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Integrator1:
This country is really a zoo.. What more do we really need to say about these northerners (stark illiterates) . To imagine we are from the same country makes me sad.. They should all be lockedup and thrown into kirikiri, when did federal road turn to a mosque?

First of all I do not subscribe to the blocking of highways by Muslims for prayer sessions, because it does not conform with Islam to infringe upon the rights of other roads users; however, I have to say that you are a bigot and a stupid one at that for referring to all northern Muslims as stark illiterates.

What would you then call members of the RCCG who cause gridlock along the Lagos-Ibadan express way on their annual convention and also other churches which cause similar hold ups during their Sunday service?

Accordingly, and because of their singular actions therefore all southern Christians must also be stark illiterates that deserve to be lock up and thrown into Kirikiri.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by factwriter(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Integrator1:
This country is really a zoo.. What more do we really need to say about these northerners (stark illiterates) . To imagine we are from the same country makes me sad.. They should all be lockedup and thrown into kirikiri, when did federal road turn to a mosque?

Go to one of the finest city on earth, (and one of the few SMART CITY in the world) and see how they pray on Fridays.

In other words travel and see!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by factwriter(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
mmsen:

Religion is the complete opposite of purity of the mind - it's the summation of confusion, ignorance and fear that leads people to engage in such stupid acts.

No rational person would ever stop to scrape their forehead 5 times a day, especially not in the middle of a public highway.

Tell that to the general populace of the Middle East who's countries development (In all spheres) surpasses your national enclave light years away.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by me69: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Integrator1:
don't talk like this you know we will crush you
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by mmsen: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
factwriter:

Tell that to the general populace of the Middle East who's countries development (In all spheres) surpasses your national enclave light years away.

Because they have oil and gas rents does not make them enlightened or progressive.

They still use slave labor to build their infrastructure.

And Saudi Arabia had to use kufr labor in Mecca to build that ridiculous clock tower that they're so proud of. This despite the fact that kufr are not supposed to enter Mecca.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by adekzy: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Integrator1:

Hate is always hinged on ignorance and subjective sentimentality.
Hate is vile, parochial and irrational.
It illustrates a mind incapable of rational thought or dialogue to understood issues or social phenomena. Hate is, and always has been the signature of an unevolved mind. It is a mindset framed by idiocy and a twisted sense of reality. Those who hate are mostly; daft, undereducated, narrow-minded, insecure, greedy and impulsive.
Hate mongers are a bunch of insecure and socially maladjusted people too vacuous to realize how backward their consciousness is. Ultimately, haters are a mindless bunch of non empathic, bitter, grudge holding and backward humanity who feast on superstition, clannishness, tribalism and resentment for progress!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by airmark(m): 1:34am On Mar 11, 2017
factwriter:

They dont pray on highways, they use mosjids
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Caseless: 2:41am On Mar 11, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Damola who lives in Kaduna.....

'This is a federal highway.

Somewhere between malumfashi and funtua on a working day.you need to see the length of the queued cars behind me what if emergency vehicles are on that road?

Shey if na shiites do this one na to open fire on them'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/muslims-spotted-worshipping-on.html?m=1
so, between funtua and malumfashi, that's in Kaduna right?
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Caseless: 2:47am On Mar 11, 2017
Integrator1:
when donkeys talk , we've learnt not to reply.

The crusade that's always held by the so called southern literates which kept me for more than 30hrs on Lagos-Ogun express way was initiated by northerners and was held on a Local government road.

Many dunderhead on nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 3:05am On Mar 11, 2017
Pharaoh9:

But this happens every Friday

Just imagine what this one is saying here. If a law is enacted against blocking of the road for any religious activities now, they will still be shouting islamisation. What kind of people are these?

Are those ones that happen in Maitama, Jabi etc that cause gridlock for not less than 4 hrs every Sunday not worse?
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 3:44am On Mar 11, 2017
Pharaoh9:

You are a slowpoke, have you seen where Christians obstruct main road in the name of praying?

This is why they were not allowed to comment in this section

CC
RoyalRoy
seun
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 4:16am On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

This is why they were not allowed to comment in this section

CC
RoyalRoy
seun

You are ignorant for trying to report me! So the ocultic oath I took was not okay

You go around accusing Christians that they do the same thing, now I have asked you if you have seen Christians blocking main road you're here calling seun
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Pharaoh9:

You are ignorant for trying to report me! So the ocultic oath I took was not okay

You go around accusing Christians that they do the same thing, now I have asked you if you have seen Christians blocking main road you're here calling seun

Mr knowledge, increase your knowledge with this link.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/12/lagos-ibadan-expressway-and-churches-joe-igbokwe&ved=0ahUKEwi_qNHMzM3SAhWHp5QKHYkCDKoQFghYMBE&usg=AFQjCNEZsAy7MREw8dpO5a6u0d2-c5PyjA
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 5:39am On Mar 11, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Just because the power is with them and Buhari their father is back, just imagine what these people will do to those they consider infidels if they eventually (God forbid) succeed to Islamize the country. Even the partial nairaland, limited the section to the Muslims only, if you are not a muslim you can't comment in The topic. Have such ever done for the Christians before? And they claim to be uniting the nation. Carefully examined the nairaland rules, you'd find out that 95% of the rules are favourable to the Muslims. Wolfes in sheep's skin.
No! We are going.

Really? Talk of hypocrisy of the highest order and the usual baseless propaganda garnished with lies.

With your "careful examination" of the nl rules, pls point out the ones (from 1 to 22) exclusively in favour of muslims.

Meanwhile, check this link.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/12/lagos-ibadan-expressway-and-churches-joe-igbokwe&ved=0ahUKEwi_qNHMzM3SAhWHp5QKHYkCDKoQFghYMBE&usg=AFQjCNEZsAy7MREw8dpO5a6u0d2-c5PyjA

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by factwriter(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2017
airmark:

They dont pray on highways, they use mosjids

Then you should travel and see. Muslims anywhere have tendencies to spill over and across an environ during congregational prayers.

Personally I have done that myself severally in Cairo, Dubai Kaduna, Ghana and almost at anywhere /anytime I arrive late for a congregational prayer.

The power of Islam to unify in volumes is amazing.

By the way, the HIGHEST CONGREGATIONAL GATHERING OF MANKIND is during the PILGRIM at Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Source: encyclopedia Britannica.

So if a First Class developed SMART CITY (like Dubai) can accommodate "spill over" during prayers, why can't a (predominately Muslim) Northern state in Nigeria also permit it.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by WaleOsu(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2017
lepasharon:
Awon hypocrites. I thought it is a sin to pray in public in Islam? Yeye
Thank goodness you know this...so blame this on something else...you can never see Muslims do this in the west
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by WaleOsu(m): 8:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Neoguru3:
Matt. 6:5-6
*5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.*
You shouldn't go to church too then
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Really? Talk of hypocrisy of the highest order and the usual baseless propaganda garnished with lies.

With your "careful examination" of the nl rules, pls point out the ones (from 1 to 22) exclusively in favour of muslims.

Meanwhile, check this link.

Why was the topic restricted to the Muslims alone? Is that issue not supposed to be a National issue? And there you are talking about hypocrisy garnished with lies.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 10:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Why was the topic restricted to the Muslims alone? Is that issue not supposed to be a National issue? And there you are talking about hypocrisy garnished with lies.

I repeat, having "carefully examined" the rules of Nairaland, pls point out how 95% of the rules (1 to 22) are in favour of the muslims if it is not the usual propaganda garnished with lies which your folks are already known for.

Also, did you check the link or hypocrisy held you back from checking how you constitute nuisance for days and be self-servicing on a road block that may not last more than 10min?

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by drtee247(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2017
lepasharon:
Awon hypocrites. I thought it is a sin to pray in public in Islam? Yeye

What do u even know about Islam? Abeg keep kwayet, only say what you know don't be spittin tras.h
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by drtee247(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2017
dvee2:
Hypocrites! All over Nigeria Christians and Muslims alike block road for their services. it is wrong but blaming Muslims alone is just half truth being told.
In fact muslins hardly block road for more than 30 minutes, whereas churches along Lagos Ibadan expressway block roads for hours.

Don't blame the Bloody hypocrites..I reside in kd, and most of the churches I know block the roads on sundays..infact you dear not pass thru the street with your car..but look @ what some heediots are typin from beer parlour
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by drtee247(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2017
finofaya:
That is not Kaduna state. It's Katsina. I experienced that nuisance a lot when I served there. Sometimes even the road is free but the driver will decide that he must stop at a roadside mosque and pray, passengers be damned. Too many people don't know how to be religious.

That's to show you that his prayers is the most important thing to him.. We are in this world like travellers, we are not here to stay forever..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.