Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) (60260 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
factwriter:

Then you should travel and see. Muslims anywhere have tendencies to spill over and across an environ during congregational prayers.

Personally I have done that myself severally in Cairo, Dubai Kaduna, Ghana and almost at anywhere /anytime I arrive late for a congregational prayer.

The power of Islam to unify in volumes is amazing.

By the way, the HIGHEST CONGREGATIONAL GATHERING OF MANKIND is during the PILGRIM at Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

Source: encyclopedia Britannica.

So if a First Class developed SMART CITY (like Dubai) can accommodate "spill over" during prayers, why can't a (predominately Muslim) Northern state in Nigeria also permit it.

You are funny, do you think i pulled that off from my hand? I have traveled to dubai and qatar, i lived with them and i know what i am saying. If they spill over, they dont spill over unto the highways blocking it. I never experienced this in doha and i lived there more than a year.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by finofaya: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
drtee247:

That's to show you that his prayers is the most important thing to him.. We are in this world like travellers, we are not here to stay forever..

If his prayers are so important he shouldn't have taken a job would interfere with them.

You shouldn't make your worship of God a burden to others. There has to be a practical balance between worshipping God and being a useful human being.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
drtee247:

What do u even know about Islam? Abeg keep kwayet, only say what you know don't be spittin tras.h

What did I say that wrong? Isnt it prohibited to pray in public in Islam?
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by factwriter(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
airmark:

You are funny, do you think i pulled that off from my hand? I have traveled to dubai and qatar, i lived with them and i know what i am saying. If they spill over, they dont spill over unto the highways blocking it. I never experienced this in doha and i lived there more than a year.

I never said anything about "highways".
I just simple attest to you what I have been involve in since my teenage and continually in my adult life.

We "spill over" when we are praying cause at those moments, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

Now when you used the word "masjid", first thing that crossed my mind was that a "turn coat" was ranting but now that you mentioned your "once stay" in Doha, I can understand your emotionally laden grievance with the Muslim freedom of worship.

The fear of this discussion turning into a full fledge religious bashing world not permit me delineate your partial stance better. Rather I'll will let it rest.

Salaam
Peace
Shalom
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by airmark(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
factwriter:

I never said anything about "highways".
I just simple attest to you what I have been involve in since my teenage and continually in my adult life.

We "spill over" when we are praying cause at those moments, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!

Now when you used the word "masjid", first thing that crossed my mind was that a "turn coat" was ranting but now that you mentioned your "once stay" in Doha, I can understand your emotionally laden grievance with the Muslim freedom of worship.

The fear of this discussion turning into a full fledge religious bashing world not permit me delineate your partial stance better. Rather I'll will let it rest.

Salaam
Peace
Shalom

The emboldened smacks of emptiness, when probed. You guys are fond of telling people what is not reality in arab countries, to deceive them. Doha, dubai are more civilised than the northern parts of nigeria. Nobody spill over to block any road whether trunk A or trunk B. No work on fridays and you close groceries during prayers but never will they spill over to block roads while praying. Stop misinforming people bro, you have more foreigners in doha than citizens and they dont do that shit praying on the roads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by factwriter(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
airmark:

The emboldened smacks of emptiness, when probed. You guys are fond of telling people what is not reality in arab countries, to deceive them. Doha, dubai are more civilised than the northern parts of nigeria. Nobody spill over to block any road whether trunk A or trunk B. No work on fridays and you close groceries during prayers but never will they spill over to block roads while praying. Stop misinforming people bro, you have more foreigners in doha than citizens and they dont do that shit praying on the roads.

Alright, I let it rest.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

I repeat, having "carefully examined" the rules of Nairaland, pls point out how 95% of the rules (1 to 22) are in favour of the muslims if it is not the usual propaganda garnished with lies which your folks are already known for.

Also, did you check the link or hypocrisy held you back from checking how you constitute nuisance for days and be self-servicing on a road block that may not last more than 10min?

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://saharareporters.com/2013/08/12/lagos-ibadan-expressway-and-churches-joe-igbokwe&ved=0ahUKEwi_qNHMzM3SAhWHp5QKHYkCDKoQFghYMBE&usg=AFQjCNEZsAy7MREw8dpO5a6u0d2-c5PyjA
You keep asking how 95% of nairaland rules is in favour of the Muslims, well l was not expecting you to admit the obvious facts for as long as hypocrisy remains your garments. I actually checked the link only to find an inconclusive concoction by some fallacious propagandists, according to the concocted story, the man actually admitted to have enrouted the road after the resounding warning but never made mention of being practically obstructed, so what the hell are you talking about?
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
You keep asking how 95% of nairaland rules is in favour of the Muslims, well l was not expecting you to admit the obvious facts for as long as hypocrisy remains your garments. I actually checked the link only to find an inconclusive concoction by some fallacious propagandists, according to the concocted story, the man actually admitted to have enrouted the road after the resounding warning but never made mention of being practically obstructed, so what the hell are you talking about?

Yes I keep asking of how 95% of the nl rules favour muslim because that is what you have "carefully examined". Are the rules written in Chinese or Hindi or Swahilli? Why is it difficult for you to point out what you have "carefully examined"? He who makes a claim without even the weakest of proof and the one who ask for the least of explanations, pls who is better suitable for the description of hypocrisy?

I also notice how hypocrisy has disallowed you from properly listening to the cry by one of you who you prefer to describe as a propagandist, but I ask, do you need more proofs even though you can't provide even the weakest of evidence to substantiate your claims?
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
nextprince:

Yes I keep asking of how 95% of the nl rules favour muslim because that is what you have "carefully examined". Are the rules written in Chinese or Hindi or Swahilli? Why is it difficult for you to point out what you have "carefully examined"? He who makes a claim without even the weakest of proof and the one who ask for the least of explanations, pls who is better suitable for the description of hypocrisy?

I also notice how hypocrisy has disallowed you from properly listening to the cry by one of you who you prefer to describe as a propagandist, but I ask, do you need more proofs even though you can't provide even the weakest of evidence to substantiate your claims?
Alhaji please I have other things to do with my time if don't have any.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by nextprince: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
Alhaji please I have other things to do with my time if don't have any.

Just imagine this type of propaganda. You mean you cannot provide even the weakest of proofs to substantiate your claim of what you have "carefully examined"? Nawao!
When I said baseless propaganda garnished with lies, it appeared as if I was just exaggerating, now he has "other things" to do.

Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by drtee247(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
lepasharon:

What did I say that wrong? Isnt it prohibited to pray in public in Islam?

I don't know where you heard that from, but "No", Muslims are not prohibited to pray in d public
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by Thisboysef(m): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2017
zainabxel:
Religion and reason can not co-exist in some peoples minds
Bday gurl, i greet u!
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
QuietHammer:

This is a very foolish comment. Seun, lalasticlala and co, why is this thread which concerns all Nigerians irrespective of religious affiliation be restricted to Mohammedians alone?

Who are Mohammedans?
You think we are idol worshippers?
No eye has ever seen the one we worship
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
airmark:
Doha, dubai are more civilised than the northern parts of nigeria.
What is civilisation?
You mean adoption of western values and culture?

airmark:
Nobody spill over to block any road whether trunk A or trunk B. No work on fridays and you close groceries during prayers but never will they spill over to block roads while praying.

Stop misinforming people bro, you have more foreigners in doha than citizens and
How did you know this
Or did you travel to the country of Muslims without fear of being murdered because according to you we like to kill non-Muslims

airmark:
they dont do that shit praying on the roads.
It is "shit" when we take over the road
When MFM and RCCG do, it is the work of God
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by airmark(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
BetaThings:

What is civilisation?
You mean adoption of western values and culture?

Are you forbidden not to check western dictionary for meanings of words? I believe only boko members detest western education.

BetaThings:

How did you know this
Or did you travel to the country of Muslims without fear of being murdered because according to you we like to kill non-Muslims

I had mentioned countries i went to earlier, use glasses if you couldn't see the names.

BetaThings:

It is "shit" when we take over the road
When MFM and RCCG do, it is the work of God

If you see church members on highways praying, report them to frsc or other authorities. I haven't seen any church putting chairs on highways for service or praying.
Re: Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 6:23am On Mar 13, 2017
BetaThings:

Who are Mohammedans?
You think we are idol worshippers?
No eye has ever seen the one we worship
Oh, really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? / Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.