Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. (1958 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hip hip hurraaaaaaaaayyyyy, my lovely gf is coming on sunday,shame to konji, shame to loneliness and shame to me missing her, chai my pillow has suffered great molestation frm me and my dick put together cos at nite I hold it so close to me and before I wake up at midnight to urinate, I'll find my dick chooking my poor pillow as if it's a sea bed in the niger delta that it wants to drill oil frm , even my boxers is not left out cos the e'rection at midnite always stretch the boxer material like the neck of someone stretching to copy frm one efiwe in the exam hall .lord have mercy.

Now my gf's pvssy is going to console my dick wth It's thick and colourless juice, my dick loves to play,glide,swim in her pvssy cos her pvssy is very warm like sunlight at 8 am,my hands like to hold,squeeze and caress and roam abt her body like someone walking abt not knowing where he/she is going, my lips always likes to plant soft kisses on her face like a farmer planting his seedlings, and my head loves to rest on her laps like a born again christian resting on the promises of christ the king.

You need to see my gf,if u neva beleived that human's were created in the image of God when u see her u'll believe cos her beauty is God-like infact I believe that her beauty is one of the reasons the lord has not destroyed the earth cos he has pictures of her in his room adorning the walls.

Dis sunday I'm goin to be at my best mentally, socially,sexually and what have you,I will wash my bedsheet till it's clean like someone whose has been washed clean by the blood of the lamb, I'll scrub my toilet tiles,I'll wash all my boxers, I'll do small press up so that my packs will be obvious small.

I'll kiss her, I'll smooch her ,I'll raise her up and knack her on my bed like nail to a wood , I'll break in2 her bra like the notorius gang of the recently killed criminal of the east "vampire" and I'll rescue her breasts frm that pit of a bra where it has been locked in like the destiny of some people by their village people.I'll press her yansh like I'm in press club,I will rapture her clothes frm her body like the second coming of the lord, I'll stare at her pvssy face to face like like two wrestlers in WWF abt to engage in a ruthless duel, I'll spread her legs like butter on bread,I'll eat her pvssy like water melon, and I'll introduce my dick to her pvssy like a stranger meetn another stranger for the first time.

I will fvck and there's nothing any one can do, I know I've not paid her bride price but I will fvck her, I swear will fvck her

Konji shame unto you, my gf is coming.

Can someone pls give that obasanjo meme where he's stickn his tongue like ntoooooorrrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
, congrats

werey alaso

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Etzakoos(m): 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
So...We Should Leave Nairaland For Both Of You

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nogodye(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shey make we run?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017

so we should fry beans??

make we kuku kill ourselves fa?

okay... flex
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Unrepentant fornicatortongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Greedgod: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zita55:

so we should fry beans??

okay... flex
this cud be us BUT you dont like me. OP please gime handkerchief make i cry small
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Greedgod: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
sinner envious of another sinner for sinning differently

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Majority of guys claim they are super man on bed but tons of girls call their sexual partner a one minute man.
wondering who's mendacious .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greedgod:
Tarr commot here tongue.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greedgod:
hey, till a girl taste a 9 inch sausage, she's said to be a virgin.
Sure tori blue hasn't .
grin
Greedgod:
hey, till a girl taste a 9 inch sausage, she's said to be a virgin.
Sure tori blue hasn't .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Greedgod: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
adenolaabel:
hey, till a girl taste a 9 inch sausage, she's said to be a virgin. Sure tori blue hasn't . grin hey, till a girl taste a 9 inch sausage, she's said to be a virgin. Sure tori blue hasn't .
help us GIVE IT to her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greedgod:
help us GIVE IT to her
in other words, i mean she's a good girl. Don't corrupt me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Greedgod: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
adenolaabel:

in other words, i mean she's a good girl.
Don't corrupt me.
lol, dont be shy bros. Every good girl must be DRILLED(d) someday, just a matter of time(t)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Greedgod:
lol, dont be shy bros. Every good girl must be DRILLED(d) someday, just a matter of time(t)
hmmm, if you are that good in drilling why don't you drill borehole for communities that suffer water.
God save my future wife from guys like you . Kreminal
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Greedgod: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
adenolaabel:

hmmm, if you are that good in drilling why don't you drill borehole for communities that suffer water. Kreminal
lol, no contract yet. If u are in lagos we cud hangout over a bottle of beer
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who go give drunkard contract ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
are u a virgin?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zita55:

so we should fry beans??

okay... flex
why do u want to kill ur self
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
How many cups of beans I go fry?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by marisdgreat(f): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
jonaifame22:
Hip hip hurraaaaaaaaayyyyy, my lovely gf is coming on sunday,shame to konji, shame to loneliness and shame to me missing her, chai my pillow has suffered great molestation frm me and my dick put together cos at nite I hold it so close to me and before I wake up at midnight to urinate, I'll find my dick chooking my poor pillow as if it's a sea bed in the niger delta that it wants to drill oil frm , even my boxers is not left out cos the e'rection at midnite always stretch the boxer material like the neck of someone stretching to copy frm one efiwe in the exam hall .lord have mercy.

Now my gf's pvssy is going to console my dick wth It's thick and colourless juice, my dick loves to play,glide,swim in her pvssy cos her pvssy is very warm like sunlight at 8 am,my hands like to hold,squeeze and caress and roam abt her body like someone walking abt not knowing where he/she is going, my lips always likes to plant soft kisses on her face like a farmer planting his seedlings, and my head loves to rest on her laps like a born again christian resting on the promises of christ the king.

You need to see my gf,if u neva beleived that human's were created in the image of God when u see her u'll believe cos her beauty is God-like infact I believe that her beauty is one of the reasons the lord has not destroyed the earth cos he has pictures of her in his room adorning the walls.

Dis sunday I'm goin to be at my best mentally, socially,sexually and what have you,I will wash my bedsheet till it's clean like someone whose has been washed clean by the blood of the lamb, I'll scrub my toilet tiles,I'll wash all my boxers, I'll do small press up so that my packs will be obvious small.

I'll kiss her, I'll smooch her ,I'll raise her up and knack her on my bed like nail to a wood , I'll break in2 her bra like the notorius gang of the recently killed criminal of the east "vampire" and I'll rescue her breasts frm that pit of a bra where it has been locked in like the destiny of some people by their village people.I'll press her yansh like I'm in press club,I will rapture her clothes frm her body like the second coming of the lord, I'll stare at her pvssy face to face like like two wrestlers in WWF abt to engage in a ruthless duel, I'll spread her legs like butter on bread,I'll eat her pvssy like water melon, and I'll introduce my dick to her pvssy like a stranger meetn another stranger for the first time.

I will fvck and there's nothing any one can do, I know I've not paid her bride price but I will fvck her, I swear will fvck her

Konji shame unto you, my gf is coming.

Can someone pls give that obasanjo meme where he's stickn his tongue like ntoooooorrrrrr
play boy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 7:34am On Mar 11, 2017
Oyind18:
How many cups of beans I go fry?
as much as u want, u can even trek to abuja on foot to celebrate wth me,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by dacblogger: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2017
You want 2 demolish the poor girls thing angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2017
Greedgod:
this cud be us BUT you dont like me. OP please gime handkerchief make i cry small
grin
Greedgod:

kpele

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
dacblogger:
You want 2 demolish the poor girls thing angry
infact I will scatter it, if u see any chocolate skinned gal running on ur street without her pant on,jus know she's the one cos when I'm thru with her she'll forget her pant and take off, like a bus frm benin to lagos
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 11, 2017
jonaifame22:
infact I will scatter it, if u see any chocolate skinned gal running on ur street without her pant on,jus know she's the one cos when I'm thru with her she'll forget her pant and take off, like a bus frm benin to lagos
keep fumbling, remember to give live update when match has started like Liverpool vs arsenal
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
adenolaabel:

keep fumbling, remember to give live update when match has started like Liverpool vs arsenal
trust me I will, unless I'm too lazy to type
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
jonaifame22:
cheesy
jonaifame22:
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by swagagolic01(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
What if ya gf is a nairalander as well nd u don't know, Nd she sees this trend?? Sometimes guys dey over mumu....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
swagagolic01:
What if ya gf is a nairalander as well nd u don't know, Nd she sees this trend?? Sometimes guys dey over mumu....
so wat will she now do if she sees it?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Coming On Sunday. by jonaifame22(m): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Etzakoos:
So...We Should Leave Nairaland For Both Of You
no

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Out Please / 3 Types Of Ashawo / African Girls Are So Rubbish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.