Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address After Arriva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address After Arriva (592 Views)

President Buhari's Address As He Receives The Released Dapchi Girls / Nigerians React To President Buhari’s Address To The Nation (photos) / Buhari Address To The Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address After Arriva by adexdon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Full text of President Buhari’s address after arrival

Below is full text of President Muhammadu Buhari’saddress to the nation after his arrival from medical vacation Friday morning…I am deeply grateful to all Nigerians – Muslims and Christians alike who have prayed and are continuingto pray for my good health. This is a testimony that in spite of the hardship being experienced, Nigerians support the Government in its effort to tackle our country’s challenges.The best way for me to repay you all is to re-dedicate myself to serving you, protecting your interests and keeping your trust. I thank you very much.I am feeling much better now, there may, however, be need to have further follow-ups within some weeks. Rather than sending delegation upon delegation to Abuja to welcome me, may I appeal toall Nigerians to continue to pray for our country’s unity, progress and prosperity.I thank you very much and may God bless our Country!Muhammadu BuhariPres
http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/10/full-text-president-buharis-address-arrival/
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address After Arriva by misscrystals(f): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
welcome home Mr President. but I hope the little change we started experiencing will continue
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address After Arriva by adexdon(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
misscrystals:
welcome home Mr President. but I hope the little change we started experiencing will continue

let hope so
Re: Full Text Of President Buhari’s Address After Arriva by misscrystals(f): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
adexdon:

let hope so
I pray oo

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov. Obaseki Pays Condolence Visit To Ogbemudia Family / Hilarious Customs Boss In Unoform / British High Commissioner Paul Arkwright Honours Buratai With Special Dinner(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.