Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie (104322 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by macphilip: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
I don't believe this Lady is 23 years old!

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Olivers2J(f): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
Why are we even listening to this lady? undecided undecided

I ask the same question, from her interview it's obvious she's lying because she kept on mentioning sex! sex!! sex!!! it makes me wonder if the Apostle has such tym & the supposed evidence is watery claiming she lost substantial one's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is the only time a man would admit to a microscopic rod grin grin grin

Apostle suleman should come out and say "she's lying....the thing no pass toothpick in size" shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
teebillz:
A video or nude pics will cut this story short. Is she trying tell us that her laptop was stolen and those who stole it decided to be good people by not making money with those pics or releasing them on the internet? Mark my words, this lady cannot survive cross examination in court.
exactly bro... you are thinking right
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
the devil in this lady will leave her in tears sooner or later. I stand with God's servant.
God ahead and be used by politicians. the gate of hell is still open.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by AntiWailer: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
UnknownT:
He said he does it with all his girls, so how come none of the girls have come out to support her. Plus she lost her laptop that contains all the pictorial evidence, Keyamo I hope some people are not using you to fall your hand wella that the "SANship" you are looking for will elude you for many more years to come

Not all girls have the liver

Ese Walters said Coza Pastor did it to many girls and none ever came out.

The way we talk down victims is very annoying.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Themandator: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think with the descriptions of the Apostle's manhood, his performance rating on bed and some other private disclosure, the Apostle's wife should be able to decode the truth or otherwise of Ms. Stephanie's narrative.

The most annoying part of this narrative is the conscienceless attitude of the Apostle to dole out church members hard earned money through tithes and offering to one faraway sex partner.

For the prick matter every tall guy carries something like she described .....as for the transfers , only his or her transaction history can reveal the truth.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is my first time of commenting in this issue well all i have to say is the lady in question should drop all picture evidence cause they will discredit it (Photoshop) I think since she started evidence of money paid to her she should display her bank statement of payment made to her bank account by the same Suleiman and always since they lounge in hotels there most be a transcript or something of such nature most international hotels have cctv camera there must b a camera capture of both of them all this media broadcast can't work.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
expee06:

Uwarka fa?
lafiyan ta Lau. Uwarka fa ? Yau bata fita karuwanci ba?
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by FTBOY: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
wristbangle:
Ever since this man spoke against the menace of fulani herdsmen, there has been series of accusation to tarnish his image. I wont say much sha. Only God knows the truth.
now you're talking. this is the handiwork of hell rufai and we all know keyamo can do anything for money and fame.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Babarex(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am not Taking side her or trying in anyway to Dis the Man but Mehn this Lady Get good points ...Observing Though.

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by futurism: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think with the descriptions of the Apostle's manhood, his performance rating on bed and some other private disclosure, the Apostle's wife should be able to decode the truth or otherwise of Ms. Stephanie's narrative.

The most annoying part of this narrative is the conscienceless attitude of the Apostle to dole out church members hard earned money through tithes and offering to one faraway sex partner.
Shut up you bloody serial rapist. You raped 15 year old girl... and you are hear claiming innoncent. We are on your case and will soon throw you behind bars.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Viking007(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
The earlier the man apologise, the better. If he keeps denying that nothing happened between him and this lady......he ll loose his marriage, ministry and everything he worked for
So he should apologize, doesn't matter whether he's guilty or not?
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by ojtech8291: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
It's so obvious and so glaring that this blackmailing is coming now that pastor Suleiman is against southern Kaduna killing. Nawao... All these charge and bail lawyers and half baked journalists will not allow us rest again. I pity 9ja. God shall uncovered you soon.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by FILEBE(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
teebillz:
A video or nude pics will cut this story short. Is she trying tell us that her laptop was stolen and those who stole it decided to be good people by not making money with those pics or releasing them on the internet? Mark my words, this lady cannot survive cross examination in court.

if the laptop was passworded, the thief will format it immediately to sell or use.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by wristbangle: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
FTBOY:
now you're talking. this is the handiwork of hell rufai and we all know keyamo can do anything for money and fame.

Am telling you. Let's see how the whole drama unfolds because my own take on this issue is when Apostle did not say anything against the fulani massacre, this controversial story never erupted. Is it now that he made a candid opinion against their barbaric act that warrants some useless religious demon to destroy his image? Why now?
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Opakan2: 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fake pastors everywhere.. one by one dem go expose all of una finish

Where are those dolts criticizing Aunty Kemi and Freeze now..even their gullible followers can't save them

I'm so loving this.. start rolling out pictures and videos biko. Chidinma own go small compared to what's coming

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by isnovic(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hell has no fury as a virtuous woman gored.

She will not relent until the Apostle is destroyed. His reputation is forever tarnished to be even associated remotely with such character.

His congregant should stop attending the church simply put, let him find repentance and make peace with his maker for with the whole of this, he is not worth the pupit.

For the Lady, she has nothing to loose, as she is already a cheap prostitute who sells her wares for cash.

This tells you the moral bankruptcy our society is in today, for a Nigerian woman to give a press conference alluding to her sexual escapades in such convulsive, repulsive and elucidating details, I cannot imagine what her parents, if alive, might be going through.

This whole episode can even cause the dead to turn in their grave.

God help our generation!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by DgreatKALU(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
women don dey bring men down tah tah!!!! if na lie ask Adam about EVE!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
xstry:
lafiyan ta Lau. Uwarka fa ? Yau bata fita karuwanci ba?

na ga uwarka ana cin ta akan kwana.

ka san ubanka kwa?
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by femi4: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Viking007:
So he should apologize, doesn't matter whether he's guilty or not?
Can you tell yourself that he's not guilty?

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by ArkValerian(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
This Ashawo na go hell i swear
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Franchise21(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Na Real wa oh angry angry angry

But,

Makai talk true,this lady has a Hand-Full Size Oranges
Na only d oranges u see? U no talk about d matter wey dey ground

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by NovusHomo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Abeg wetin be average size of prick my own na 7.2 inches do i fall within average or big ?

Small. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by legislatively: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
They are blackmailing him just because he asked for Christians to defend themselves. Its mere propaganda and we all know this.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by HARDDON: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
What sorts of wack questions r these from these unbaked journalists?

Is this how u eXtract truth ?

Smh
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Caseless: 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by LLSAINT(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
lalasticlala:
This babe no de Shame o. Lwkmh

Source : http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/10/video-apostle-suleman-wanted-party-loves-too-much-sex-estranged-lover-stephanie-otobo
When they pay you to do job, how you go shame........
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by alexiej(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aufbauh:

I think Oluwa is involved in this Apostle's nemesis/nightmare.

No sir. The most annoying part of this narrative is how you've "consciencelessly" declared the man guilty based on the prostitute's words.
Maybe you shld try to make Oluwa to be involved in your own affairs first.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Coldfeets: 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
I hate this girl.

Not necessarily because she's trying to destroy the man of god or whatever her end game really is

But basically, because of her shamelessness.

Tufiaaaa

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by gbegemaster(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
elampiro:
All the pastor worshippers will come to insult her. What is wrong with Nigerians. People here worship Pastors. Most who insult her don't even listen or read her story. She is badly hurt.

Badly hurt with half open breasts and enjoying the media attention.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Kc3000: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why are some people so convinced that these Pastors are infallible? Abeg una dey even read the Bible una dey carry up and down? I thought most of you would have learnt from all the fake predictions they make every year, most of which don't materialize before they unleash more the next year.

I'm not even saying the dude is guilty of the accusations but it won't shock me. If this lady doubled down and made these claims after the harassment and intimidation she just endured, then I expect her to go ahead and provide some proof of money transferred to her and the nude pictures.

Of course, "Daddy G.O" would say he was just being charitable and offering financial help. As for the nudes, he'll offer the standard response...HACKERs from hell are at work

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.