Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie (104327 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
hmm. wow interesting.... watch awt
Let met me make it sure what I have said.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman has an average sized Di.ck.

Let's see what would happen to me for saying so.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by euchariadavid(f): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Boss13:

Probably then you would be next. He lures you with cash gifts, promise you marriage, gets you pregnant and gets rid of you after you have had three some with him.

Maybe you are even part of his Haram.

Is Stephanie a slut, I'm shocked a woman like you would say that - maybe she is or not but your pastor patronized her using offerings and tithe money
I disagree with that,I dnt have the right to judge Servant of God.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nmanuanu(f): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
@ your number 3, high class Olosho's don't talk, them dey chop clean mouth.
DirewolfofStark:

[b]

Three common sense questions about Apostle Suleiman’s alleged indiscretion with Stephanie Otobo

1. If indeed Otobo’s affair with Suleiman ended 12 months ago, why wait for 12 good months before going to press with your story? Why did you decide to come forward AT THE EXACT TIME that Suleiman is in the eye of the storm for his comments about Fulani Herdsmen? A typical Olosho would be more likely to blackmail her victim than go to press because Money is what an Olosho wants at the end of the day. The evidence which Otobo has released to the press is inconclusive and unreliable. Am I the only one who finds it odd that the only evidence which could have more or less strengthened Otobo’s story (her pregnancy) was destroyed? With a pregnancy, it would have been possible to carry out a DNA test, and yet Otobo conveniently claims that Suleiman “forced” her to abort the pregnancy. How? By holding a gun to her head? I remain unconvinced by this too convenient story.

2. How could a common prostitute like Otobo be able to afford the legal fees of a top rated Lawyer like Festus Keyamo? I know Festus Keyamo and he doesn’t come cheap. He is one of the most money conscious legal practitioners in the profession. Festus Keyamo does not do pro bono Legal Service. It is evident that Otobo is being funded by someone with a LOT of money, someone who can evidently afford to spend large sums of money on a concerted character assassination plot of epic proportions. I’m sure we would all appreciate it if this person starts acting like a real man and reveals himself instead of hiding behind an Olosho to do his dirty work for him.

3. If Suleiman is really a womaniser, why is Otobo’s story the only one out there? In my experience, chronic womanisers do not just victimise one helpless woman. They usually have a long line of victims. When Bill Cosby was accused by one woman of sexual harassment, many others came forward. When Bill Clinton was accused by Monica Lewinsky of having an affair with her, other women like Jennifer Flowers Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broaddrick and Paula Jones also stepped forward to accuse him of sexually harassing them. Womanising is a compulsive behavioural disorder. A man who womanises does so serially. If Suleiman was really a womaniser, there ought to have been several stories or rumours of his womanising from even before the time of his alleged affair with Otobo.

To summarise, I’m not arguing that Otobo is a liar and Suleiman is innocent. All I’m asking Nairalanders to do is to use their brains.

[/b]
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by lereinter(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
ms otobo u better be careful
be sure u are saying the truth
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:
Don't be silly.
very soon we will know who really is silly...
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

Let met me make it sure what I have said.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman has an average sized Di.ck.

Let's see what would happen to me for saying so.
fyn den watch awt for your next doom....
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
very soon we will know who really is silly...

See this one.

You think I'm all those gullible folks you guys threaten.

Tell your Oga he's a fraudster whose cover has blown wide.

He'll go down in history as a weak a.ss fraud who was disgraced by his own pe.nis.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
GavelSlam:

See this one.

You think I'm all those gullible folks you guys threaten.

Tell your Oga he's a fraudster whose cover has blown wide.

He'll go down in history as a weak a.ss fraud who was disgraced by his own pe.nis.
you will be the first to go down.... am not threatening you, it must happen
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by GavelSlam: 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Number2:
you will be the first to go down.... am not threatening you, it must happen

I'll be here next year.

I'll remind you.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by AceDomino(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
petra1:

She looks over 30

Jesu gbo
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by xtivin(m): 7:00am On Mar 12, 2017
It's easy to decode she is lying
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by ibkkk(f): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think with the descriptions of the Apostle's manhood, his performance rating on bed and some other private disclosure, the Apostle's wife should be able to decode the truth or otherwise of Ms. Stephanie's narrative.

The most annoying part of this narrative is the conscienceless attitude of the Apostle to dole out church members hard earned money through tithes and offering to one faraway sex partner.

I think Oluwa is involved in this Apostle's nemesis/nightmare.

Exactly my thought.The wife should be able to.But the wife would make the truth her "civil war".She wouldn't wanna disclose if true or not.
It's ok sha.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Truthserum: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
The pastor has a lot to answer. If u live in Auchi u will hear stories. He has a look alike child in Benin. Pastor Nicholls broke away becos of issues with ladies. One lady that moves with the wife was found dead in a hotel room with a man and the apostle paid money to cover it up. He f.. Uks girls a lot. He is an eiye cult member. All those his security detail are eiyes too. We know a girl in Auchi that used to stay in his house and was cut by the wife fukkkkng the man. He just purchased an hotel for short time at deeper life roadauchi
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Boss13: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Truthserum:
The pastor has a lot to answer. If u live in Auchi u will hear stories. He has a look alike child in Benin. Pastor Nicholls broke away becos of issues with ladies. One lady that moves with the wife was found dead in a hotel room with a man and the apostle paid money to cover it up. He f.. Uks girls a lot. He is an eiye cult member. All those his security detail are eiyes too. We know a girl in Auchi that used to stay in his house and was cut by the wife fukkkkng the man. He just purchased an hotel for short time at deeper life roadauchi

Oh he is a sex pervert. Him matter don tey oh
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Boss13: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
euchariadavid:

I disagree with that,I dnt have the right to judge Servant of God.

Who is the servant of God? Excuse me please! Apostle Suleiman is a scumbags. His stories are now coming out. The public can see and read them. Guess what, the internet never dies.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2017
GavelSlam:

I'll be here next year.
I'll remind you.
OK na
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by pelepeleb: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
stephanie you are a shameless prostitute, if you are not shameless and chip prostitute, how can you be open your mouth to be saying this is how the penis that enter your vagina look like, this is how the man had the carnal knowledge of you. can you see how raw this post is and that was what you use you mouth to say when you grated the press inter view. ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE A CHIP PROSTITUTE THAT IS SHAMELESS.
have you ever see a serious girl or woman behaving the way you have behaved/ that is why you can not be called descent girl or woman but a prostitute that many and different penis enter and come out and collect money and make scandal when the money finish. so stop making yourself chip the more. ok be a good girl.
thanks for the understanding
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by pelepeleb: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
lalasticlala:
This babe no de Shame o. Lwkmh

Source : http://saharareporters.com/2017/03/10/video-apostle-suleman-wanted-party-loves-too-much-sex-estranged-lover-stephanie-otobo

Daniella Okeke you are a shameless prostitute, if you are not shameless and chip prostitute, how can you be open your mouth to be saying this is how the penis that enter your vagina look like, this is how the man had the carnal knowledge of you. can you see how raw this post is and that was what you use you mouth to say when you grated the press inter view. ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE A CHIP PROSTITUTE THAT IS SHAMELESS.
have you ever see a serious girl or woman behaving the way you have behaved/ that is why you can not be called descent girl or woman but a prostitute that many and different penis enter and come out and collect money and make scandal when the money finish. so stop making yourself chip the more. ok be a good girl.
thanks for the understanding
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by mpowa(m): 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Choiiiiii

Reading through..
This is a can or worm this stripper just opened for all
. Especially the part with her bank statement. I think that's enough proof for anyone

Arrest apostle bald head now
Arrest him for what? Is adultery a crime?
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by iglimen: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
elampiro:

In the face of overwhelming evidence?

Evidence Which evidence ?? Give me one concrete evidence pls.. we'll the truth will come out
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by elampiro(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
iglimen:

Evidence Which evidence ?? Give me one concrete evidence pls.. we'll the truth will come out

They are even too many to be mentioned.

We know who bought a car for Daniella Okeke

The seller of her house confirmed that it was Suleman who bought the house

We know there are genuine pictures of sexting. MTN will surely confirm them in due course. But they are already evidence

We know millions were paid to Stephanie Otobo and the bank statements as evidence.
We know hostels Passports can be verified for cities visited. The fact that people close to Suleman are not denying that he visited these cities, but saying probably the girl was stalking Suleman around the world meant it is true.
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Fadedvoices2: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2019
mastermaestro:
Settle out of court, settle away from media! But he was deaf! Never engage in a dirty fight with a person who feels no shame. They will damage your image until nothing is left of it. The apostle started the rubbish when he ran to the press calling the girl names and linking her to fictional BH. Now see where the lady with no shame is pulling him into...a swine's slum.

He will regret it. Imagine the people who have taken inexplicable interests in the case. Two lovers of controversy: Keyamo and Sahara Reporters.

Whoever is close to the randy apostle should tell him to humble himself and seek a means of settling this issue outside the media or court. Nevertheless, what much can be done to rescue a man destined for downfall?

The lady was the one who later regretted her actions

Eat your words
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by OtemAtum: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

The lady was the one who later regretted her actions

Eat your words
she didn't regret. She was paid to let the matter end. But that doesn't erase the fact that she knows the size of Sule's diick, same way a moniker called Yahwehpenis claim to know the size of Yahweh's diick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.