Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

"Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie (104271 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by kaykay1980: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
I fit give the Apostle ogonge melicin so tht him plick go big well well so that it go pass watin the girl describe. Trust me
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by BrutusOj(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
hahaha...and some people believe her 100percent.. see lies.. tomoro we will see something like " his semen is yellow in color"
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by kkboy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Any man wey woman no kill, even if trailer jam am he no go die.
See how this girl finish the mighty pastor. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by sprado(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Madam jezebel,in a short while we shall know te truth.but for sure,ur name remains osho irrespective of the outcome..............

a must have app for everylady. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Byko899(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
one thing I know is that we are all mortals, so do not see your fellow being as demi God,what you can do he can do it as well,with all the money, Men derives no other happiness apart from plenty women and wine. kayamo is a big barrister and he is not new in the game ,for him to stick his neck to this, the evidence is beyond reasonable doubt, am sure he does not want to release much, just waiting for sulaman to go to court , because if he makes all the evidence public ,sulaman will buy lawyers that can try to counter it,he is juts preserving it so that when he gets to court,he will take them unawares

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Malakh: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
everything done in the dark will be exposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by HardMirror(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Abeg wetin be average size of prick my own na 7.2 inches do i fall within average or big ?
Little above average. Average is 5inches

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by MarkSole: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
The best of men, and the very best, are still men(This is not a pronouncement of guilt).

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by toocoded: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aufbauh:
I think with the descriptions of the Apostle's manhood, his performance rating on bed and some other private disclosure, the Apostle's wife should be able to decode the truth or otherwise of Ms. Stephanie's narrative.
Nah! A wise woman wont do that, she will defend her husband whether hes wrong or right. Once the coast is clear, she'll device means of yankeing the hubby....poisoning her breast before sex wont be a bad idea..... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by jeff1607(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
this lady should be quiet already n produce evidence, goto ur bank or email them yourself shuuuuuu

probably playing with the mind of the wife of suleiman, saying things only she and her husband.

if it's true then there wud b rife btw husband and wife, the husband would beg the wife not to leave his side, when she can't take it anymore she either spill the beans or leaves the man
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmm

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by doctimonyeka(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
werey.....maybe na your head he go use renew his power very soon...fool
smiles.. Thanks bro.. Continue with ur insults...

#I stand with my apostle..

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Still observing silently

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by abbeyty(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
So pastor has been using our tithes to finance this prostitute all this while.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by femi4: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
datola:
This is getting out of hand and is obvious this lady is out to bring down the man whether guilty or not.
The earlier the man apologise, the better. If he keeps denying that nothing happened between him and this lady......he ll loose his marriage, ministry and everything he worked for

7 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Earth2Metahuman: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
frisky2good:
Please who has been following this story from the beginning? What exactly is the issue between the banger and the banged?
check religion section

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by FTBOY: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
because the apostle criticized buhari's kinsmen APC are now hiring retired prostitutes to defame him.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by AntiWailer: 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Arghhhhhh
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
doctimonyeka:
smiles.. Thanks bro.. Continue with ur insults...

#I stand with my apostle..
why not bend with him? Stupid e-goat

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by geokay777(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan oo, dunno what to say sef!
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Yameater(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blakjewelry:
RIP.....Suleman

You are very very crazy for making me LAUGH So hard da I almost poo in my pants. Shage!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by ruggedtimi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
The moral of sulieman's saga.." dont send nude pics on social media" it might be used against you someday

6 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Number2(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
crowntoro:
See what social media is causing. Maybe the 'Man of God' promised her something and he couldn't fulfill it and she decided to expose him. They are both washing their dirty linen in public #shame#
hmm. you are too young to put your mouth in this discussion.... watch it gal
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Sarah20A(f): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
He promised you marriage and you were still dating him secretly, you wanted to delete his number but you noticed something was wrong, you are not even a good liar

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by wristbangle: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ever since this man spoke against the menace of fulani herdsmen, there has been series of accusation to tarnish his image. I wont say much sha. Only God knows the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by teebillz: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
A video or nude pics will cut this story short. Is she trying tell us that her laptop was stolen and those who stole it decided to be good people by not making money with those pics or releasing them on the internet? Mark my words, this lady cannot survive cross examination in court.

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by jeff1607(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
abbeyty:
So pastor has been using own tithes to finance this prostitute all these while.

still not enough proof

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Iamchepy: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
emeijeh:
God!
This
girl prostitute has gone too far
I'm telling you my brother.... There's no way Papa would bring himself this low....Most people talking negative haven't met him or don't know him personally....
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by AngelicBeing: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
sad sad sad embarassed
Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am fazed. The mention of hotels abroad may provide evidence to corroborate this girl's testimony and that would be it. CCTV and hotel records plus possible recollection by hotel staff, etc.
Well, i acknowledge the fact that humans are subject to failings but why in the world would a man of his reputation tango with a girl of this calibre rather than responsible women beats me hollow.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie by doctimonyeka(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
why not bend with him? Stupid e-goat
smiles.. Tnks bro..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / Ogboni Frat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.