Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,315 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Alwayz Show Appreciations. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alwayz Show Appreciations. (2138 Views)

Men Alwayz Know What They Want, Ladies Stop Been Fool!sh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by Optional2(f): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2017
thank you for defending

ceejayx:

All fingers aren't equal that's all I'm saying Sir, both of you come from different backgrounds so u should be grateful to be in such position rather than brandishing insults on/at her.
Goodnyt

I was never the best english student in class neither was i the worst student in class. I scale through without re-sitting for english.
My english is bad but he is not better than me...

He that has the best english experience how many people has his english helped... How much effort has he try to impact that english skills he has to others who aren't privilege to have them

1 Like

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by Optional2(f): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2017
dacblogger:
You expect her 2 lick your nyash cos you helped her Help som1 cos you want to and not cos you want them 2 worship you.

i didn't say she should lick anyone yash just saying she should have said hi instead of stirring at me as if she hasn't seen my face before...

She is not the first i have helped while in school, i help cos i want to help, cos i hate seeing people going through pain when i can actually reduce their pain, cos God always reward me.

I have taken part my our school fee to add to someone else's own.. Up till today that girl hasn't say thank you. My mum almost killed me but i told her God will reward my kind heart before she could calm down. My mum didn't give me money to add it back to my school but a stranger came to my aid. Do you think if i see that girl tomorrow i will help her again...

Show little appreciate in life is very good is what i'm trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

I guess that guy also bears A.J Carpenter? Had a book written by him called The West African Nature Study though i inherited the book from grandpawink

He's gat a brilliant mind!

1 Like

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by shinarlaura(f): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2017
Optional2:

i didn't say she should lick anyone yash just saying she should have said hi instead of stirring at me as if she hasn't seen my face before...

She is not the first i have helped while in school, i help cos i want to help, cos i hate seeing people going through pain when i can actually reduce their pain, cos God always reward me.

I have taken part my our school fee to add to someone else's own.. Up till today that girl hasn't say thank you. My mum almost killed me but i told her God will reward my kind heart before she could calm down. My mum didn't give me money to add it back to my school but a stranger came to my aid. Do you think if i see that girl tomorrow i will help her again...

Show little appreciate in life is very good is what i'm trying to say.

I totally agree with you. A little appreciation won't kill. My sis keep on doing ur thing. If u re in a position to help somebody, do it. Your help might come from somebody else. Some people don't just know that showing appreciation no matter how small the gesture was is very important. The people u meet on ur way up, u might still meet them on ur way down.

Goodmorning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Optional2:
thank you for defending

I was never the best english student in class neither was i the worst student in class. I scale through without re-sitting for english.
My english is bad but he is not better than me...

He that has the best english experience how many people has his english helped... How much effort has he try to impact that english skills he has to others who aren't privilege to have them
Ure welcome dear just let it slide OK it's a new day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by jakandeola(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Instead of nagging how someone didn't greet you... take that time to justify the tuition they paid for you...

Your English is a mess!!!

What uni did you attend again? angry
I sware u are not matyred if u dey do gragra no do am reach optional side. shes a nice girl dat doesnt look for trouble so why insult her, guy respect urself u are not a kid

1 Like

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by jakandeola(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2017
dacblogger:

Help som1 cos you feel like and nt cos you expect them 2 show appreciation cos if you wait for them 2 appreciate you,you might nt get it...it is as simple as that.
The girl did wrong by nt showing appreciation buh thats girls for you.
pls grow up and use dat thing called sence
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by jakandeola(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2017
Optional2:

see this one if only you can mind your failed blog ur life will never remain the same....
I give you permission to take my story and re write it in ur site so that ur market will sell very well... Nonsense...

To my english, i ask you how many awards from community, local, state, national and international have you won since you have been speaking and writing english right in ur mother's womb How many times have u broken the guinness book of record with ur brilliant and excellent english writing.. Nonsense you better mind ur life and ur failed blog....

Always love you.
hahahahah u don kill pesin pikin. I trust u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by jakandeola(m): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2017
ceejayx:

Everyone's got his or her own flaws bruh, however backward she might be doesn't stop her from expressing herself, not everyone's privileged to go to top schools like you did, we got the message dats all that matters.
God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by shinarlaura(f): 11:04am On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
God bless u sir

Goodmorning
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
God bless u sir
Lol no mind that one, instead of looking for hoaxes to bring traffic to his blog he's busy judging people's flaws mtcheew no time for iranu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by jakandeola(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Goodmorning
baby girl gud morning. how was ur night did u sleep well
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by shinarlaura(f): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
baby girl gud morning. how was ur night did u sleep well

I did sleep very well. Hope urs was good too.

How's Nigeria this morning?
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by BiafranBushBoy: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
I sware u are not matyred if u dey do gragra no do am reach optional side. shes a nice girl dat doesnt look for trouble so why insult her, guy respect urself u are not a kid

The next time you quote me with this your god forsaken grammar...

You will know a part of me..

Now get lost ASAP!
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by jakandeola(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

I did sleep very well. Hope urs was good too.

How's Nigeria this morning?
is so hot. how is cameroon
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by shinarlaura(f): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
is so hot. how is cameroon

Not bad. At least the weather is so fresh now
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by robosky02(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
optional1:
I knew this girl through her elder brother last year who begged me to help his kid sister to do some admission process into my school (now former). I did all i can submitted her credentials to the admission office.

She finally got admitted into the school this year but i already left the school last year. She never tried to call me to say she was admitted into the school..

Today i met her and her boyfriend at an ATM queue, she met me there already but the so called ATM was not dispensing cash.. This girl saw me but she didn't greet me she pretended she hasn't met me before. Immediately i saw her i wanted saying hi and say it seems we have met before but i said to myself that is not right for me to be the first to greet because she was the one who benefited from my kind heart.. This girl and her boyfriend kept stirring at me as if they haven't seen me before...

Still on the queue i called a staff of the bank who came out to assit me. I was able to withdraw my cash at 5:15pm but this girl i guess she waited till 7pm before they can withdraw that is if the machine later dispensed.

Lesson to learn.
If only she greeted me at first i would have helped her but she was full of herself. She can't show gratitude or even say hi to someone who has helped her to reach where she is now.

No matter how little someone did for you to reach where you are now alwayz show gratitude to that person because this world is a small world we can meet anywhere..

hmmm

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by jakandeola(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

The next time you quote me with this your god forsaken grammar...

You will know a part of me..

Now get lost ASAP!
shinarlaura:

Not bad. At least the weather is so fresh now
day great dat why ur skin is shiny
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by Optional2(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahahah u don kill pesin pikin. I trust u

i didnt kill any pesin pikin oh.. I'm just like a harmless fly.

Can we talk outside here.
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by BiafranBushBoy: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
ceejayx:

Lol no mind that one, instead of looking for hoaxes to bring traffic to his blog he's busy judging people's flaws mtcheew no time for iranu

Niggur don't talk behind my back...

I blog for fun...!! I am a writer and I write to tell stories!!

If you think money is hard, drop your fucking account number, and I give you money!!

Now piss off!!

Owning a blog doesn't make me a blogger... I have a full time job..

Fvck off dawg!
Re: Alwayz Show Appreciations. by shinarlaura(f): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
jakandeola:
day great dat why ur skin is shiny

Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Girls Dont Like Been Cheated On By Guys (photo)? / If Am A Girl,a New Bf Brings Condom,on Our 1st Night,i'll Feel Bad,cos It. / Breast Play – To Drive Her Wild With Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.