Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? (955 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? / My Fiancee & I Accommodated My Cousin But He Later Became A Pest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by Rangemaster1: 6:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders..
What I have began to feel for my cousin, it's a very very strong feeling.. I like this Girl, likeness is small, I love her, in fact i'm so into her already...

Just happened like a dream easily... I want to get married to her... What I really want to know is that can I go on to date her... Some persons say it's not right to date your cousins... but to me I don't think I can stand to such rules, I love this girl, people around do notice this sef, I will want to make her a part of my life.. Please should I move on with her?
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by Macphenson: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2020
I have told you in the other thread stop fucking your cousin
It is evil and abomination. Avoid it before you bring shame to your family and generation.

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by MajesticKris: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2020
#Endkilling first in NIGERIA, You follow for our problem for this CONTRY.
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by Flora2Sweet: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2020
Okay you need ADVICE Right??

FIRST, Does she know you're killing yourself for her, cus that's what it seems like..
GUESS Not..

You know why?
Cus you're a SIMP, Real men Chase Real Girls they would be able TO present anywhere, without seeking the help of GOOGLE..

Hope you Got that...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by GOFRONT(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Just the way our politicians have twisted the Constitutional laws to suite their personal interest without minding the consequences of their action on their country,.....their action which have finally landed the whole country into Mess and chaos.......

Thats the same way these very New generation Slaykings and slayqueens wants to twist the law of Bloodline to suite their selfish Romantic/Infatuative interest not minding the Consequence of their action on their Family tree....

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by santakris(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2020
See youths that want to take over the affairs of the nation. You better flee from evil before you disgrace yourself and your family.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by ecolime(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2020
With all the issues Nigeria is contending with, na marrying your own cousin be your own dilemma.

Are you sure you didn't escape from that hospital at Calabar?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by FreshBoss007: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2020
So as girls many reach Na your cousin dey your eyes... abomination

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Just the way our politicians have twisted the Constitutional laws to suite their personal interest without minding the consequences of their action on their country,.....their action which have finally landed the whole country into Mess and chaos.......

Thats the same way these very New generation Slaykings and slayqueens wants to twist the law of Bloodline to suite their selfish Romantic/Infatuative interest not minding the Consequence of their action on their Family tree....

Excellent!! No truer words have been spoken.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2020
It is called Incest!

Don't do it bro!

Go out there and look for another girl. They are so many
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by yanabasee(m): 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Una just de Bleep una self inside the house the claim cousins.....

What level simpness is this?

Grow some plastic balls and go chase non related girls out there....

I believe you're a kid.....

1 Like

Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by dorin27(f): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2020
On a Sunday morning? Issokay.
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by IamRichards: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2020
Rangemaster1:
What I have began to feel for my cousin, it's a very very strong feeling.. I like this Girl, likeness is small, I love her, in fact i'm so into her already...

Just happened like a dream easily... I want to get married to her... What I really want to know is that can I go on to date her... Some persons say it's not right to date your cousins... but to me I don't think I can stand to such rules, I love this girl, people around do notice this sef, I will want to make her a part of my life.. Please should I move on with her?
This is an unrequitted love,right?
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by Freeeanijor: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2020
It's not a bad thing. Nigeria's law doesn't prohibit cousin marriage, the Bible doesn't prohibit cousin marriage. Don't let people make you feel bad.
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by Akinsete19(m): 11:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by youngblaq: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Wetin dem dey call dis kain tin dat year sef....oh okay...incest.
Maybe it's not wrong to you, I no fi use my standard judge am. Part of why we're different.
I nor fi advice you sef, cuz advising people sef wrong.
But to be objective bro...seems like you too lame, untop how babes plenty for dis world so..everywhere every corner. Na your own cousin gangan na in you dey melt for.
Well...if that kain tin no dey against family values and norms for your side, why should I discourage or stop you.
Re: I Love My Cousin, But Can I Move On With Her? by frozen70(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Rangemaster1:

This is something you have to discuss with your parents and they are the only one that knows if the tradition of your place permits it

Do that first before Deeping your neck into it

(1) (Reply)

Nanny/domestic Assistant Urgently Needed / Today Is My Bday Bt Nt Happy Cuz Of My Kids / Please I Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.